Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-09-2013, 05:13 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,955,711 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Ah, contra ire, my keyboard commando.

He IS your president, in the same way that that moron George W. was mine.

As long as you live in this country, you have to accept election results. You may not like them, but you do have to accept them.

So, yes, President Barack Obama IS your president - until January 20, 2017 or until you move out of the country. Whichever comes first.
Oh you could call that fool the pres if you want to...... I don't pay much attention to that fool anymore. best i can tell he just enjoys gloating at his own image, and i got better things to do.

I won't buy Obama care and there is nothing he or anyone can do to force me. Bunch of bovine chit when you have to pass a bill to just see what's in it. That kind of back room dealing doesn't obligate me to squat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2013, 05:13 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,342,360 times
Quote:
Hahaha!

So you have nothing except what you read in The Onion....whoops, I mean Wing Nut Daily.

Gotcha'!
Provide some examples of the "lies" in that article. These flip remarks that you keep coming back with are often used when the poster has absolutely nothing to rebut with. If this article isn't credible you'll have no problem proving it.

Old 04-09-2013, 05:14 PM

57,233 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
You know as well as I do any attempt to impeach will be met with the standard leftist Obama defense:

It's racism.

After that the Dem controlled Senate will squash it anyway so there's really no point. Don't think for one minute that's not understood in the House.
So if you have so much proof impeach him already, this i saround the 5th time they were impeaching him. I mean if you can start procedures to impeach Clinton because he lied under oath, surely those fearless republicans can take action with all they credible proof. What's stopping them, it's not like they love Obama or have a shortage of RWNJ willing to take action.

Old 04-09-2013, 05:16 PM

1,209 posts, read 1,035,969 times
Quote:
You know as well as I do any attempt to impeach will be met with the standard leftist Obama defense:

It's racism.

After that the Dem controlled Senate will squash it anyway so there's really no point. Don't think for one minute that's not understood in the House.
If there was legitimate cause for impeachment why would it matter what the left says?

Old 04-09-2013, 05:18 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,342,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wytrvn View Post
If there was legitimate cause for impeachment why would it matter what the left says?
The second piece of it is the more pressing issue.

Old 04-09-2013, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Please list them.

And then please tell us when the impeachment proceedings are scheduled to begin.
I can list 3 off the top of my head 2 wars he went around congress and called executive order, and Fast and Furious where he also whined it was mom and pop gun dealers selling full auto weapons to mexican drug cartels. Mom and pop dealers have no such guns to sell. Obama just convinced you sheep they do. Fast and Furious is Obama's best gun deal so far.

While i can't respect that man a bit and won't, I must admit he is one hell of a great gun sales man it will be his legacy. I wonder how the Nobel Piece Prize people feel about their boy wonder now?

I didn't misspell Piece either.

When will the proceedings start? Never Holder won't do his job.... he is as bad or worse than Obama.

Old 04-09-2013, 05:20 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,249,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Interesting. Well, this is still America, and you have a right to your opinion. However, when it ceases to be opinion, and you wish to mandate your beliefs, forcing me n mine to bend knee to your will, another American principal comes into play. That being the right to resist unjust laws.

The reason I disagree with these "gun control" proposals, is, that they turn law abiding, decent, people, into criminals, retroactively. You supporters of this legislation insult us with terms like "gun nut", "gun fondlers" , tossing the whole sexual fascination line, guns as penis's, trying your damndest to be as derogatory and provocative as possible, and you feel we should take you seriously?!

The rationale behind this attitude you anti firearms types have has no grounding in reality. Your knowledge of firearms is practically non existent. You attack and impugn our character, heaping all manner of vile invective upon us, because you aren't a shooter, and feel we are beneath you because we are.

This business that 90% of the American people, feel as you do, is ridiculous! 90%!? Yea, that many folks are buying into the Pelosi/ Feinstein mentallity, yea? That dog won't hunt. I refuse to believe that many people are willing to get in lockstep with people who base their entire argument on insulting, degrading rhetoric, all the while claiming the "intellectual" high ground.

The whole, of the anti gun groups, have no clue, what the shooting culture is actually like. The reality, not the contemptuous, mental image, these elitist, snobbish, conceited, cretins want to be true.

Honestly, the arrogance astounds me!
Oh, blah, blah, blah......

I have nothing against guns. I grew up with guns in the house (my dad was a lifelong hunter) and I can even remember taking an NRA sponsored gun safety course when I was fourteen (I'm now 58) - and where I promptly fell in love with a boy who was also taking the course. lol

Two of my five sons are "into" guns and I had to ask one of them to come over on Easter to put an old goat down who was suffering. I was thankful that he had the "tool" with which he could that.

What I am against is the mentality that there should be no restrictions whatsoever on who can have guns - the stupid mentality that some common sense restrictions should NOT be in place because that is some kind of violation on the rights of others.

If my father was still alive - someone who as a boy grew up hunting and trapping to help feed his family - I can guarantee you that he would be totally baffled as to why someone would need a gun that can kill 26 people in less than five minutes.

So, in other words, you don't have a clue as to what you are talking about.

No surprise.

Old 04-09-2013, 05:23 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,249,457 times
Quote:
Provide some examples of the "lies" in that article. These flip remarks that you keep coming back with are often used when the poster has absolutely nothing to rebut with. If this article isn't credible you'll have no problem proving it.
Nope.

Didn't read it.

I don't read "fantasy."

If you have something from some credible sources making a case for impeachment, I will read them.

Old 04-09-2013, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Here we go:

The growing case for impeachment of Obama

Notice that I said "IF". I can sum up in two words why I hope Obozo never actually gets impeached:

President Biden
Oh that;s cool I am wrong and impeachment is being considered. Someone must be going around Holder in that case. Gods Speed.....

Old 04-09-2013, 05:29 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,033,806 times
Our 2nd Amendment should not be up for debate or vote. PERIOD. This is an attempt at infringement of our rights, whether you believe it or not.

All this law would do, like the Connecticut law, is punish responsible citizens. I absolutely hate liberalism and the constant use of a tragedy or crisis to punish We the People and infringe on our rights!

If you support any infringement on our 2nd Amendment rights you are absolutely anti-American. Get out! Our right to bear arms, uninfringed, is a big part of what this nation was founded on and what made it free.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies