Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-18-2013, 08:51 AM

23,769 posts, read 28,950,682 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
That crowd was a large crowd. I can't help but think that somebody must have bumped into the bomb being transported. A pressure cooker is pretty large and it had to be heavy with the explosives and shrapnel. Most of us think as back packs as containing clothing and possibly water bottles. If somebody bumped into me with a hard object, in the backpack or bag; I would think that it was unusual. Possibly it even hurt to get hit? I might even turn to look at the person. Somebody should have remembered something that did not seem right.
unless....they were in on it too!

Old 04-18-2013, 08:53 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,658,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
Here we go. No matter what LE finds, or who ultimately is found to be responsible, the Obama haters will forever be trotting out their next conspiracy theory.

I like that your link says that Obama's supposed meeting with the Saudi wasn't on his offiicial schedule. Maybe that's because it didn't happen???? How is it that the supposed "terror expert" knew about the "secret" meeting? Don't you think if Obama wanted to meet secretly with someone, the meeting would damn well be kept secret?

Read the link critically. It is nothing but the deliberate starting of rumors and supposition to blame Obama for the bombing. Dumbasses.

Old 04-18-2013, 08:56 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,769,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
EVERYBODY is speculating. Have you watched the news? They are falling over themselves "speculating" about what happened. Go away and come back when they convict the person who did this if you don't want to speculate.
LOL, I thought you didn't watch the news. Would that EVERYBODY be those "reporting" the news that are speculating, giving their "professional" opinion and "professional" analysis and "guessing" who did it and know how the FBI is handling the investigation and have "sources" that work in the mailroom at FBI headquarters and have "experts" giving their "expert" opinon? Would those be your EVERYBODY? I bet you got sucked into CNN yesterday. LOL

So if I don't want to speculate, I can't play??

Old 04-18-2013, 08:56 AM

6,125 posts, read 7,460,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
That is a HS Track star and his coach. He is Morrocan and has already gone to the police after seeing himself splashed all over the place as a suspect. You should stop posting that poor kids face everywhere.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/feds_have_men_in_sights_j43UJwXZncr0wmysU42scJ

Old 04-18-2013, 08:57 AM

29,409 posts, read 21,967,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Tell that to your wife, she's the democrat.

I have my opinion where I think Obama has gone wrong, and where he did right. Unlike you, everything he does is wrong.
I'm telling it to you and you can't answer any of it or your defense of this clown as a president. Other than the fact your a swooner. Put that on your tombstone.

20,702 posts, read 12,497,754 times
Quote:
EVERYBODY is speculating. Have you watched the news? They are falling over themselves "speculating" about what happened. Go away and come back when they convict the person who did this if you don't want to speculate.
Speculating are not facts. Where are you getting your info that the student is getting deported? I have only heard that on Fox with him saying his source.

8,732 posts, read 6,769,906 times
Quote:
So he wasn't deported. This guy is being deported.
You said he was deported. Which is it? I want to see the deportation papers that you seem to have had access to.

6,125 posts, read 7,460,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
thanks for those awesome photos as we've only seen them a hundred times or so

come to think of it, a lot of the runners appear to be non-white too, what's up with that? and many of the lead runners looked to be african and suspiciously crossed the finish line well before the explosions going off and were running away from the site of the blasts at the time they finished...could be something there too.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/feds_have_men_in_sights_j43UJwXZncr0wmysU42scJ

Old 04-18-2013, 08:58 AM

10,567 posts, read 12,792,358 times
Imagine if this was two hundred years ago- a mob would be lynching a couple of guys because they looked "foreign" .... Much like 9 11 where a nation was in a panic and governed by rage and lynched the nation of Iraq. Now for the issue of the self serving Obama...There was no reason to deflect attention to himself when a poison letter arrives - Obama - not everything is about YOU.

Old 04-18-2013, 08:58 AM

29,409 posts, read 21,967,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
LOL, I thought you didn't watch the news. Would that EVERYBODY be those "reporting" the news that are speculating, giving their "professional" opinion and "professional" analysis and "guessing" who did it and know how the FBI is handling the investigation and have "sources" that work in the mailroom at FBI headquarters and have "experts" giving their "expert" opinon? Would those be your EVERYBODY? I bet you got sucked into CNN yesterday. LOL

So if I don't want to speculate, I can't play??
I don't consider US citizens being killed in a terrorist attack a game like you do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.