Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-22-2013, 08:26 PM

15,057 posts, read 8,619,636 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
Right...because as you stated in your earlier post, you believe that the US government hired actors--that the guy who lost both legs had makeup and prosthetics on--and staged a pretend bombing at the Boston Marathon (in front of 500K people no less, as well as the staff of every hospital, law enforcement agency, major news media etc. at the marathon) just like you're absolutely sure that they did the same thing at the Sandy Hook shooting.
This just shows what a real "thinker" you are!!! Look .... no one outside of a 10 or 20 person perimeter could see much of anything .... you can't even see much other than a sea of people from an overhead shot, with a week to stare at it!

But those close up shots ... when you compare all of them together ... that's another story, and it ain't close to the one being fed you drooling reality TV believers.

The police grab some "guy" ... make him strip down all the way to his birthday suit ... march him to a police car in front of cameras that broadcast this all over the news, and haul him away. Do they say who he was or what happened to him? Oh, just forget about that, it's not important .... that is until his relative identifies him as the elder of the two brothers who are supposed to be the "bombers". But that doesn't fit the story of the big chase and shoot out, so let's just go with the shoot out, because that's so much more entertaining to the sheep. But for real live thinking people ... it is a major league monkey wrench for the pack of lies being fed the public, about how the cops killed the guy in a shootout. How'd they have this shootout, if the naked guy they arrested in front of the TV cameras was him? Oh, am I making your head hurt here? Don't blame me ... that's just what happens when you exercise something that hasn't had any for a long time.

Quote:
I'll say what you are--bat crap crazy. Just out of curiosity, I'd love to hear what POSSIBLE MOTIVE you've come up with for this whole deal. Are they trying to stop the reptilians from taking control of the planet, so they staged the bombing to interrupt the mind ray gun they'd aimed from their home ship on to the runners? I can't wait to hear this one..
Do you really think that this reflects the intellect of anyone over the age of 7? If you actually think that the biggest mystery would have anything to do with motive ... you ought not to be without adult supervision, ever.

Old 04-22-2013, 08:32 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,448,592 times
Quote:
He seems to be perfectly capable of holding a pencil and writing out answers to law enforcement.
Shows how incompetent the officials are doesn't it? There were 9000 cops out looking for one kid while forcing Americans to stay in their home or leave them depending on whether they were invading the home or not.... and a civilian who found him in his boat was the one who turned the kid in....and 95 percent of you think the authorities did a good job

I think the problem is too many people are waking up... but at least they don't have to worry about the vast majority of posters on city-data who still obviously remain sound asleep.

Old 04-22-2013, 08:34 PM

258 posts, read 238,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beenhere4ever View Post
Here's where I think crazy has taken over. They have him in a hospital. Spending probably thousands to save a guy who probably wished he had killed himself. Why? To assure they can't put him on trial for a capital crime. With a defense attorney sworn to use every legal trick to exculpate him and turn him loose in the streets (remember, "he's a citizen, so you CAN'T just send him home"). If they'd manage to finish the guy off in the boat, the whole world would be saved one wacko killer. But to haul him into intensive care? Why? Because, gosh, he could DIE? Does the Constitution so many love to interpret here say he has a right NOT to die in these circumstances? I would have put him in a holding cell and hoped his wounds did the rest. He WAS shooting at cops, more than once. Most times when the result is a dead suspect, society doesn't find it can't sleep that night. We are so tangled in our mass of conflicting values in this country, we can't do even the smallest thing logically. I'm no rightwinger. I'm a leftwing extremist if you want a pigeonhole. But the strenuous efforts to get this guy to a trial are foolish beyond description.
Actually it's quite refreshing that we didn't totally end America by NOT taking him to trial. The problem is that people are so emotional and they are not thinking long term and they are not thinking about precedents that can be set.

The same power to make him an enemy combatant without going to trial is precedent for doing so for political dissidence down the road.

If the government can merely say that you are associated with Al Qaeda for instance with zero proof offered to the public other than their reports, and you can be indefinitely detained, and tortured until you'll admit to being the Queen of England if they asked you, is that freedom?

History has shown that if you give government more power they will abuse it. And giving them that kind of power even in a case where it may to you seem justified, does not take away that power in an instance it's not justified

And quite frankly given the lack of evidence they have presented, it's not justified in this case either

Old 04-22-2013, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
Shows how incompetent the officials are doesn't it? There were 9000 cops out looking for one kid while forcing Americans to stay in their home or leave them depending on whether they were invading the home or not.... and a civilian who found him in his boat was the one who turned the kid in....and 95 percent of you think the authorities did a good job
This is NOT American

Police perform house-to-house raids in Watertown MA ripping innocent families from their homes - YouTube

Old 04-22-2013, 08:39 PM

Is This Boston or Baghdad?

Old 04-22-2013, 08:41 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,222,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATTC View Post
This is NOT American
Looks American to me. If it's against the law, file a lawsuit and protect your rights.

Old 04-22-2013, 08:42 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,222,755 times
Quote:
Is This Boston or Baghdad?

Obviously Boston.

Old 04-22-2013, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
Looks American to me. If it's against the law, file a lawsuit and protect your rights.
If we went back in time you would be one of those people that would have been loyal to the British crown.

Old 04-22-2013, 08:57 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,031,245 times
Quote:
If we went back in time you would be one of those people that would have been loyal to the British crown.
you may have found yourself chained up in a basement laboratory

Old 04-22-2013, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
you may have found yourself chained up in a basement laboratory
No man escapes when freedom fails
The best men rot in filthy jails
and those who cry Appease Appease
Are hung by those they tried to please

So I'm guessing I'd be rotting and you'd be hanging
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.