Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2013, 01:05 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,405,040 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
The truth is, you don't have to answer any questions at all, ever, except who you are. Whether arrested or not, you cannot be compelled to answer any questions.
Technically correct. There are, however, some reasons why you would want to answer some questions after arrest......but true, you cannot be forced to answer, as in tortured, etc.

Journalists who refuse to disclose their sources is a good example of not answering questions.

Old 04-27-2013, 01:15 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,559,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
This is another great article about False Flag events in history. » Why Government Should Be The First Suspect In Any Terror Attack Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

It goes back to the Great Fire of Rome up through The Underwear Bomber and includes Operations Northwoods and Gladio and the sinking of the Luisitania among others.
thanks emily, I saw that but haven't read it yet. Glad you posted it.

Old 04-27-2013, 01:16 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,405,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
I've never assumed otherwise. As for her being questioned, in your opinion, there is a chance that she will not be questioned? I have a difficult time believing that law enforcement will not pursue that aveneue.
Yes, I think there is a chance they won't pursue her. I don't think she is part of any big conspiracy with her sons and other terrorists, so she really, IMO, doesn't seem to be that important. She appears to me to be a very high-strung, easily distracted, "nuts-type" person. She's not the type who could keep her mouth shut regarding being part of a terrorist organization, so what terrorist organization would want her involved? Also, she doesn't live in this country. I haven't kept up, but has she returned to the U.S.? I don't know how authorities could force her to come back. There's at this point no case against her, so they couldn't extradite her. Investigators could go to her, but she still wouldn't have to talk to them, and if she did, in the presence of her attorney, there's not much they could get from her. I think all she has to say is to babble about how her sons were "set up."

IMO, they have the person who actually committed the crime. And the person who, it seems to me, would have any information about what the older son did when he visited them for six months is the father. The mother is just tooooo nuts, tooooo loud-mouthed to be told any "secrets" by anyone planning terrorists attacks.

Old 04-27-2013, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beenhere4ever View Post
"Long documented" Are your sources really any good?
try taking a look, that article is referenced, CBS, FBI, etc
Why would you ask me, it's not as if you consider me a credible source.

Old 04-27-2013, 01:18 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,471,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
How many times are you going to ask that question? Did it occur to you that it didn't get any attention the first time because......................it's a stupid question?
It got your stupid response!

Old 04-27-2013, 01:19 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,471,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
This post will probably get deleted, but it needs to be said. You're an idiot.
And if your post doesn't get deleted...then maybe mine won't either. You are a scumbag...

Old 04-27-2013, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Just as a side note on databases, data mining is and art and a science that's been pretty much perfected by marketing companies who maintain huge databases of people, I'd even hazard that they're way bigger than any government database. The marketing companies have gotten so far in the weeds with the data they have that they can pretty much predict what any buyer (who's using any kind of card be it credit,debit or loyalty) will purchase on any given day and then market those items to each customer. Safeway does it regularly with their customer specific deals on their card app site.
I've got to believe that the government has at least as good (if not better) data mining capabilities and data bases that are growing as we sit here and read this (new data storage center in UT).
The issue is what are they or did they do with the data they've obviously gathered? Did they act on it or choose not to.
speaking of data mining, the membership cards we all have, plus our debit cards, track every purchase we make.

Old 04-27-2013, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
If you trust Pakalert, a Pakistan news outlet, then what's not to trust?
pakalert is independent, they source the news articles and provide the references, just as Alex Jones does. They investigate, as opposed to just reporting White House propoganda.

Old 04-27-2013, 01:23 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,115,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Yes, I think there is a chance they won't pursue her. I don't think she is part of any big conspiracy with her sons and other terrorists, so she really, IMO, doesn't seem to be that important. She appears to me to be a very high-strung, easily distracted, "nuts-type" person. She's not the type who could keep her mouth shut regarding being part of a terrorist organization, so what terrorist organization would want her involved? Also, she doesn't live in this country. I haven't kept up, but has she returned to the U.S.? I don't know how authorities could force her to come back. There's at this point no case against her, so they couldn't extradite her. Investigators could go to her, but she still wouldn't have to talk to them, and if she did, in the presence of her attorney, there's not much they could get from her. I think all she has to say is to babble about how her sons were "set up."

IMO, they have the person who actually committed the crime. And the person who, it seems to me, would have any information about what the older son did when he visited them for six months is the father. The mother is just tooooo nuts, tooooo loud-mouthed to be told any "secrets" by anyone planning terrorists attacks.
You are talking about the mother. I am referring to the older brother's wife.

Old 04-27-2013, 01:32 PM

The National Inquirer has an article about how the older brother was into threesomes, and beat his wife, the gossips are going to have a feeding frenzy, and the rag will jump to the top of the charts for news sources.
I just got back from the store and took a quick look, no I don't buy any of that crap.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies