Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2013, 08:33 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,903,758 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintgum84 View Post
It wouldnt. Truth is white folk get crazy when something happens. Always trying to play innocent when this nation has the blood of colored people the world over on its hands.

Is your pain greater then the pain of an Iraqi family? Of a Pakistani family wrongly droned? Of an Afghan family? Of any other people!?

Yesterday was a sad and sickening crime, but people should not pretend events happen in a vacuum.
Iraqis are "white"; NOT "colored". Sheesh!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2013, 08:34 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,903,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier77 View Post
I agree. Any Non Native American looking should be sent back to their countries. America for Native Americans !
WHICH American Indian groups? They also came here at different times and had real bad wars with people getting killed and so on.

Old 04-16-2013, 08:42 AM

9,855 posts, read 11,931,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Iraqis are "white"; NOT "colored". Sheesh!
Really? That is news to me.

Old 04-16-2013, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkhunter View Post
I will not jump to a conclusion on who did this. What if it was and I hope it was not , home grown white supremacists? They seem to be active right now. Not that I like the Black Liberation bunch of idiots any better. If it was Muslim, I agree we need to limit people coming into the country. But I fear that will not happen. Too many Mexicans and people of different cultures that make our country much different than it has been, and not for the better.
I've been awake less than an hour (west coast) and didn't hear about this last night, so I am just getting up to speed. Nonetheless even I can tell that this does not appear to be the work of jihadists. No need to dance around it. It was one of your own. Own it. There isn't any great love between my people and Mexicans but I am a fair minded individual. Mexicans are peaceful and peace loving people. They didn't do this. You hear that loud sucking sound? That's the 1% pulling wealth out of the middle class. It causes economic pain and disenfranchisement. Its been going on for over 50 years and it has been going on in earnest for nearly 20. didja's not think that that would cause observable reactions? Yes, I agree, its time to start racial profiling. Re-purpose the TSA. Get them to start strip searching and scanning the real sources of misery in America and in the world: white people.

H

Old 04-16-2013, 10:01 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,241,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
I've been awake less than an hour (west coast) and didn't hear about this last night, so I am just getting up to speed. Nonetheless even I can tell that this does not appear to be the work of jihadists. No need to dance around it. It was one of your own. Own it. There isn't any great love between my people and Mexicans but I am a fair minded individual. Mexicans are peaceful and peace loving people. They didn't do this. You hear that loud sucking sound? That's the 1% pulling wealth out of the middle class. It causes economic pain and disenfranchisement. Its been going on for over 50 years and it has been going on in earnest for nearly 20. didja's not think that that would cause observable reactions? Yes, I agree, its time to start racial profiling. Re-purpose the TSA. Get them to start strip searching and scanning the real sources of misery in America and in the world: white people.

H
You are aware that Jihadists used shrapnel in homicide bombers in Israel don't you?

Quote:
2. The terrorists are targeting innocent Israeli civilians
Since Sep. 2000, 547 innocent Israeli civilians have been killed in more than 70 terrorist attacks. (equivalent to over 25,000 Americans based on population ratios). Palestinian terrorists deliberately aim to kill as many people as possible, targeting busy intersections, shopping districts and bus routes in dense population centers. Homicide bombers use screws, bolts and ball bearings to increase the lethality of their attacks. Those who survive are left with horrific physical and emotional scars for a lifetime.
JCPA Talking Points

Definition of JIHADIST

: a Muslim who advocates or participates in a jihad

Islamic Jihad Organization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, I can agree with you on that point. I wasn't people of color, not ethnic background, or religious beliefs which leveled the Murrah Federal Building, or placed a explosive device at the Olympics.

Old 04-16-2013, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
You are aware that Jihadists used shrapnel in homicide bombers in Israel don't you?
It isn't the shrapnel or lack of shrapnel, it is the fact that there are no (reported) bodies of suicide bombers near the explosion sites. Almost to a one, jihadist militants walk or drive their bombs to their targets using suicidal operatives to carry out the attack. That signature is not present in Boston.

H

Old 04-16-2013, 10:29 AM

11,449 posts, read 14,466,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by proveick View Post
Profile them and kick'em out the country. Enough is enough.
White morons? Sounds good to me.

Old 04-16-2013, 10:30 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,988,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by proveick View Post
Profile them and kick'em out the country. Enough is enough.

Who?

Old 04-16-2013, 10:31 AM

1,000 posts, read 1,127,009 times
Quote:

H
I agree just on that Mexicans are most likely not involved.

Old 04-16-2013, 10:34 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,241,253 times
Quote:
It isn't the shrapnel or lack of shrapnel, it is the fact that there are no (reported) bodies of suicide bombers near the explosion sites. Almost to a one, jihadist militants walk or drive their bombs to their targets using suicidal operatives to carry out the attack. That signature is not present in Boston.

H
But use of steel balls, nails, small pieces of metal objects is a signature in IED's used by Hezbollah, Hamass and other terrorist organizations. Not all Jihadists blow themselves up.

Shrapnel has been found in rockets fired from Palestinian Terrorists into Israel too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Who?
I don't think you'll receive an answer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies