Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2013, 01:00 PM

5,147 posts, read 7,475,967 times

Advertisements

Talk about a topic title guaranteeing a stupid thread!!!

Old 04-29-2013, 02:01 PM

3,740 posts, read 3,070,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
There you go guys. It's not about "equal rights".

[URL="http://illinoisfamily.org/homosexuality/homosexual-activist-admits-true-purpose-of-battle-is-to-destroy-marriage/"]Homosexual Activist Admits True Purpose of Battle is to Destroy Marriage | Illinois Family Institute[/URL]

"…(F)ighting for gay marriage generally involves lying about what we are going to do with marriage when we get there — because we lie that the institution of marriage is not going to change, and that is a lie. "
Was there ever any doubt, whatsoever? We are not that naive.

Old 04-29-2013, 02:14 PM

45,573 posts, read 27,172,269 times
Just to be clear - this thinking of destroying the idea of marriage would be among the liberal elites, not the pawns living out the agenda.

One thing is for sure - the thought police are out in full force.

So the NBA gay guy comes out today - and a Dolphins' player reacts, and then reacts again after the police confront him.

Dolphins' Wallace on Collins: 'All these beautiful women and guys wanna mess with other guys'

Within hours of NBA player Jason Collins telling the world he was gay, new Dolphins wide receiver Mike Wallace told the world he was ignorant:

Wallace tweeted: "All these beautiful women in the world and guys wanna mess with other guys SMH."

Within minutes, Wallace took down that tweet and put up this one:

“Never said anything was right or wrong I just said I don't understand!! Deeply sorry for anyone that I offended"

That's the kind of world the sports world lives. The Dolphins gave Wallace a $60 million contract a month ago. It's time to get him some counseling right now.

So if I take this in the context of "the agenda" - there is an attempt being made to force people into changing their instincts about gays and marriage. If gays are not 100% viewed positively, they will be marginalized, put down, etc.

Last edited by DRob4JC; 04-29-2013 at 02:30 PM..

Old 04-29-2013, 02:31 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,171,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Just to be clear - this thinking of destroying the idea of marriage would be among the liberal elites, not the pawns living out the agenda.

One thing is for sure - the thought police are out in full force.

So the NBA gay guy comes out today - and a Dolphins' player reacts, and then reacts again after the police confront him.

Dolphins' Wallace on Collins: 'All these beautiful women and guys wanna mess with other guys'

Within hours of NBA player Jason Collins telling the world he was gay, new Dolphins wide receiver Mike Wallace told the world he was ignorant:

Wallace tweeted: "All these beautiful women in the world and guys wanna mess with other guys SMH."

Within minutes, Wallace took down that tweet and put up this one

“Never said anything was right or wrong I just said I don't understand!! Deeply sorry for anyone that I offended"

That's the kind of world the sports world lives. The Dolphins gave Wallace a $60 million contract a month ago. It's time to get him some counseling right now.
Which police confronted Wallace? Sounds like he made a dumb off handed comment and later corrected himself after thinking about it or getting tweets from people's reaction to what he said.

Old 04-29-2013, 02:32 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,074,302 times
For what it's worth, the woman never once says that gay marriage has anything whatsoever to do with destroying marriage.

Old 04-29-2013, 02:42 PM

11,289 posts, read 26,191,557 times
Is this seriously what some straight people sit around thinking!?!? That all gay people (what, do they get together in these big secret meetings with millions of people and come up with this evil agenda???) want to redefine and destroy the institution of marriage??

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

They're just human beings who want to go about their lives normally, single, dating or married, like everyone else. They don't want to redefine anything or care about your own marriage. They care about their own lives, their jobs, children, loved ones, friends and finances. They just want to quietly partake in society like everyone else and above all to be left alone and stopped being the center of attention about silly drama from straights over gay marriage.

Old 04-29-2013, 02:45 PM

382 posts, read 588,313 times
This post is Bogus, how on earth could gay marriage destroy marriage for anyone in any way?

For all you Christian nuts that say, what next, polygamy? Well if we go by the bible yes. Was not King David a polygamist?

Old 04-29-2013, 02:46 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,494,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
There you go guys. It's not about "equal rights".

Homosexual Activist Admits True Purpose of Battle is to Destroy Marriage | Illinois Family Institute

"…(F)ighting for gay marriage generally involves lying about what we are going to do with marriage when we get there — because we lie that the institution of marriage is not going to change, and that is a lie. "
Damn thats gay.

Old 04-29-2013, 03:58 PM

2,865 posts, read 3,630,500 times
Why I have been ranting all along against same-sex marriage. If it was just "rights for thier partners" the radicals wanted, they would have been happy with civil unions. The radicals want to destroy everything traditional in order to build their "new utopia". People are just too uninformed, or emotional, or ignorant to see this.

Old 04-29-2013, 04:07 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,155,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DauntlessDan View Post
Why I have been ranting all along against same-sex marriage. If it was just "rights for thier partners" the radicals wanted, they would have been happy with civil unions. The radicals want to destroy everything traditional in order to build their "new utopia". People are just too uninformed, or emotional, or ignorant to see this.
Can you explain to us how allowing gays to marry harms your marriage or "destroys" heterosexual marriages?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies