Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2013, 01:01 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Yep quacks have been chanting that for 2000 years.
War will come.. read the chart and see when..

Prophecy Chart

Old 04-18-2013, 01:04 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,207,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post

Prophecy Chart
There have been many wars in the last 2000 years.
Still no big man on a cloud.

Old 04-18-2013, 01:04 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,227,733 times
Quote:
The end will come.. and with the moral decay coming at such a rapid pace one never knows when .. as in the time of Noah, people marrying , doing the normal everyday things and it comes upon them.

Prophecy Chart
And here I thought it was futile to discuss with you because you failed to grasp simple concepts...

My oh my, this is much worse than I thought...

Well, you get out your bell, then. I'm sure I'll see a video of you on youtube.

With all the money we spend on education, with all the information that is readily available to us, THIS is what you present to the world?

I just don't know what to say! I know people like you have always existed throughout history - still, it is amazing to actually interact with one.

Old 04-18-2013, 01:06 PM

13,026 posts, read 24,628,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuselage View Post
Shouldn't you be walking around the mall with a bell, proclaiming "The End is near"?
A Leper's bell perhaps to warn us of the monstrous march of the archaic voice of the Dark Ages...

Once again I am stunned by some of the posts. Just when I think I have become immune to the idiocy and bigotry it suddenly grabs you by the throat and smacks you down.

You and I are obviously perverted monsters of evil intent, lurking in dark corners in the shadows waiting to pounce upon the innocent to threaten them with our wicked and depraved liberal views ! Imagine wanting children to be taught to respect others and treat them with dignity.

Sodom and Gomorrah indeed. Considering what sheltered life I lead in my nice little Middle Class world I have never realised the depths of my proclivities !

Satan's army marching on to destroy all that is Holy and Pure.

Do me a favour , look down do you see Hooves at the end of your legs ? Honest truth ? And does my butt look big with that forked tail swinging from it ? The Horns I can just about disguise with my lovely Red Hair thank Goodness.

I do wonder what kind of children people want to raise sometimes. Would be bullies and bigots who will cause havoc, and create war and destruction or nice well adjusted, educated sweet kids who will turn into well adjusted adults with a little more tolerance towards those who are different ....

Old 04-18-2013, 01:08 PM

6,933 posts, read 8,493,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly_Allen View Post
I am curious if gay rights supporters believe that children in elementary school should be taught that homosexuality is natural and normal.
Hate and intolerance are learned behaviors; we aren't born with that way. I think homosexuality is as "natural and normal" as heterosexuality, and that "tolerance" and an appreciation for diversity should be taught and learned ... thoroughtout our lives.

Old 04-18-2013, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseketeer View Post
Do me a favour , look down do you see Hooves at the end of your legs ? Honest truth ? And does my butt look big with that forked tail swinging from it ? The Horns I can just about disguise with my lovely Red Hair thank Goodness.
Just one of the reasons I fully embrace plastic surgery. It's to confuse and ward off the forces of Dog that have come to smite me.

Old 04-18-2013, 01:21 PM

295 posts, read 358,941 times
Quote:

Prophecy Chart
Somebody a long time ago predicted that there will be war? Staggering.

I went to a palm reader once and she was able to surmise that I live near water. How do they do that?

Old 04-18-2013, 01:22 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuselage View Post
And here I thought it was futile to discuss with you because you failed to grasp simple concepts...

My oh my, this is much worse than I thought...

Well, you get out your bell, then. I'm sure I'll see a video of you on youtube.

With all the money we spend on education, with all the information that is readily available to us, THIS is what you present to the world?

I just don't know what to say! I know people like you have always existed throughout history - still, it is amazing to actually interact with one.
You are in deep denial.. don't you know we have weapons of great magnitude today. There is atomic power and many nations acquiring them. The atom bomb is small compared to the hydrogen bomb . There are chemical warfare and germ warfare also on the list. We have terrorists today that have worked to destroy this nation.

One nuclear weapon sent will mean war. Do you really think it could not happen? You are naive.

Old 04-18-2013, 01:32 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,207,906 times
Quote:
You are in deep denial.. don't you know we have weapons of great magnitude today. There is atomic power and many nations acquiring them. The atom bomb is small compared to the hydrogen bomb . There are chemical warfare and germ warfare also on the list. We have terrorists today that have worked to destroy this nation.

One nuclear weapon sent will mean war. Do you really think it could not happen? You are naive.
I do think that war could happen. In fact it happens quite regularly.

What I don't believe is that a book of folk lore can foretell the end of the world.

Go build a bunker, and stay safe.

Old 04-18-2013, 01:34 PM

Quote:

Wars come and go. They always have. I even managed to grow up in a country that was severely ravaged by war - unlike you, I am sure. I am so clairvoyant that I can make predictions, too: There will be another war. The end is near. Or, how is that one: There will be an earthquake. The end is near.

See, the difference between reality and being delusional is realizing that men will have more wars over certain issues and that natural disasters are going to occur on one hand, and claiming that an earthquake is god punishing us for the passing of a law on the other. I am part of the first group, you seemingly belong to the latter...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies