Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2013, 04:25 PM

808 posts, read 1,877,118 times

Advertisements

If Obama eating hot dogs and drinking beer can't convince people that he's not a Muslim, why would him being white change anything?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

33,539 posts, read 18,133,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidburn View Post
And/or if his name was something like John Smith?

No, I am not in favor of overplaying the race card, and I'm white myself, but the fact is, the only reason anyone believes this is because Obama is black and has a foreign-sounding name. He's stated and demonstrated multiple times that he is a Christian (and no, being a Christian is not all about opposing abortion and gay marriage).
Why not? There are home grown muslim terrorists who are white and hate us..they were indoctrinated and can be white.

If you took the time and looked at Obama's roots closer, you would see Obama attended a church for twenty years, it is a political church that preaches Black Liberation Theology not Jesus died on the cross for your sins.. they believe in black power and the head of the Obama's church is Reverend Wright who follows the teachings of James Hal Cone, the founder of Black liberation theology. Obama is not Christian.. the message is perverted from the true message of the bible. Reverend Wright gave Farrakhan the lifetime achievement award. Farrakhan is a muslim .

10,190 posts, read 7,946,702 times
1st clue. He is half white. He is as white as he is black. People tend to forget that or they just wish to overlook that fact.

Old 04-18-2013, 04:30 PM

33,539 posts, read 18,133,815 times
Obama is more muslim than he is black.. the muslims are taught that everyone born on this earth is born a muslim.. if they stray into another religion they are the infidel.. Obama's church was purely political in nature for the resentment of white power in the world.

Old 04-18-2013, 04:35 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,100,477 times
Quote:

No, I am not in favor of overplaying the race card, and I'm white myself, but the fact is, the only reason anyone believes this is because Obama is black and has a foreign-sounding name. He's stated and demonstrated multiple times that he is a Christian (and no, being a Christian is not all about opposing abortion and gay marriage).

Best guess...no.

Old 04-18-2013, 04:44 PM

1,635 posts, read 1,592,967 times
Quote:

The race card is the last refuge of the scroundrel.
I also do not believe him to be a Muslim. Given his support of infanticide,I do not believe he can in any way believe in God or Jesus Christ. He is almost surely an atheist.

Old 04-18-2013, 04:52 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,267,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
It is his skin color, his name, and the fact that his father was Muslim,
Obama's father wasn't a Muslim. Those of the Luo Tribe weren't practicing Muslims. Christianity and Islam were their practicing religions.

Quote:
and he received at least part of his education in a Muslim school in a foreign country.
wrong. He attended a Catholic school in Indonesia (unless you think St. Francis Assisi is Muslim) that also taught Muslim (of which his teachers in that school said that he didn't pay much attention to in that class and was often the goof-off).

Old 04-18-2013, 04:56 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,868,594 times
Quote:

More Race baiting on your part. BTW Obama is half white.

If a "White" politician had a Muslim name, lived in a Muslim country like Indonesia, had a Muslim father AND a Muslim step father AND showed special treatment toward Muslims and their causes then hell yes would be your answer.

Old 04-18-2013, 05:03 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,068,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
It's not his skin color, it's his name.
It has nothing to do with his name either, it has to do with the fact that NUMEROUS times, he has stated "my muslim faith"..

Slip or not, its his own dam fault.

Old 04-18-2013, 05:03 PM

72,971 posts, read 62,529,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soanchorless View Post
Probably. And the name. I'm sorry, though, if Obama was actually a Muslim, my opinion of him wouldn't change. He has a clear voting record to judge from that would be more accurate than any conclusions you can come up with on the simple fact that he is Muslim. Same with any assumptions you can come up with based on the fact that he is Christian. Nearly every person in the federal government is a Christian.

And look at Cat Stevens. Clearly white as they come. Clearly non-violent. Clearly a Muslim.

I'd rather have Cat Stevens as president, too.
Why would you rather have Cat Stevens?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies