Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2013, 03:50 PM

3,740 posts, read 3,068,638 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
If this is the case, why are conservatives so against bilingual education?
Because they are sane, unlike *******S
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2013, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
Conveniently, John Boehner would be president, accomplishing what elections couldn't. But Pres. Obama isn't resigning to fulfill a right-wing fantasy.
It there an level of mailaise and backsliding of the USA that you could see that would cause you to re"think" your position? How far down the sewer do we need go?

I'll tell you this much, if there was any President (GOP or otherwise) that had done the sort of damage Obama has done, and will continue to do, I would call for his resignation, regardless of color, sex, party, religion or any combination of the above. You haven't the intellectual honesty to make the same statement.

Boehner is a weak-willed punk and has no business being speaker. Having said that, he is infinitely better than Obama - infinitely.

Because, unlike Obama, he is bound and determined to reinvent the USA, i.e. to destroy what it is and "craft" it in some other mold.

And no, he resignation isn't to complete a fantasy, but to save America from destruction that lies at the end of the Obama path.

Last edited by Robin Rossi; 04-19-2013 at 04:21 PM..

Old 04-19-2013, 05:23 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,226,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Rossi View Post
What a pathetic use, by you, of the race card. how disgustiing your post is. shame, shame shame, on your post.
Say whatever you want, Robin. Fact remains that you pulled the race card out first. That's all this is when it comes to Obama: it's about race and the fact that a black man is in office.

Come up with whatever rhetoric you want, but deep down inside you know I'm right.

Your little comments about shame and all that? They'll just flow right off of me and into the nothingness that they deserve to exist in.

Old 04-19-2013, 05:25 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,226,526 times
Quote:
Yes, the race-card has already been played and rejected as such.
Yeah it's funny in the sense that you seem to have rejected your own race card.

Dwuh...?

That's all you have when you boil down to the issue. There's no getting around this, so better just own up and admit it, boy.

Old 04-19-2013, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Say whatever you want, Robin. Fact remains that you pulled the race card out first. That's all this is when it comes to Obama: it's about race and the fact that a black man is in office.

Come up with whatever rhetoric you want, but deep down inside you know I'm right.

Your little comments about shame and all that? They'll just flow right off of me and into the nothingness that they deserve to exist in.
Your post is a liar. I mentioned nothing about race, and, surprise, surprise, Biden is white.

You disgust me and everyone else. Pathetic at best.

Old 04-19-2013, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Yeah it's funny in the sense that you seem to have rejected your own race card.

Dwuh...?

That's all you have when you boil down to the issue. There's no getting around this, so better just own up and admit it, boy.
WTF is a DWUH. Oh yes, a moron's "Duh". Your post is full of BS, nothing more.

Old 04-19-2013, 05:44 PM

3,457 posts, read 4,650,741 times
Quote:
Your post is a liar. I mentioned nothing about race, and, surprise, surprise, Biden is white.

You disgust me and everyone else. Pathetic at best.
The Left's fallback position, racism. When they all know that they are the racists with their diversity, affirmative action and controlling the masses agenda. About the only thing transparent about this admin.

Old 04-19-2013, 05:46 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,871,153 times
Quote:
As America starts coming apart at the seams, no doubt as a result, in large part, of the Obama campaign of divisiveness, it is obvious that the Depraved Duo, Obama and Biden, need to resign, poste haste. I implore them to do the honorable, decent thing, and submit their resignations at first light. America will thank them for finally getting something right.
Don't be picking on the communist, he is in his glory now, celebrating the death of more Americans..! Nothing obama loves more than dead Americans...

Old 04-19-2013, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
Don't be picking on the communist, he is in his glory now, celebrating the death of more Americans..! Nothing obama loves more than dead Americans...
I am not prepared to agree with that.

He loves the crisis, the opportunity that crisis presents, but I can't say he loves dead American's - perhaps a dead America, economically, opportunity-wise, etc.,

Old 04-19-2013, 05:55 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,480,290 times
Quote:
Try writing posts and the adult side of puberty for a change.
Um look at your op....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies