Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-22-2013, 08:38 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,472,140 times

Advertisements

If Napolitannonuts has anything whatsoever to do with this fiasco, you can take it to the bank it's as fugged up as it can possibly be.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2013, 08:39 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,032,373 times
Quote:
The committee says it has copies of the original deportation order, and has confirmed to TheBlaze and several other media outlets that the facts are as we reported last week.
Exclusive: Key Congressmen Request Classified Briefing on Saudi ‘Person of Interest’ in Boston Bombing | TheBlaze.com

Old 04-22-2013, 08:40 AM

20,893 posts, read 16,067,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
So basically all in the same day he went from in custody to nothing?
Yep. Happens every single day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11
Given our ties to Saudi and our odd relationship with them, I believe that gives plenty of credence to them lying about this Saudi individual who is reported to have been on a watch list.
Too bad there is no actual evidence to support your belief.

Quote:
And to those who deny an event was created, it looks like at least one Congressman now has it in his possession.
I'm sure your source for this evidence free assertion is just as good as your sources for all your other evidence free assertions.

Quote:
Janet lied the other day. They are not being honest nor open about this situation with the Saudi. We need answers.
What you actually need are better questions.

Old 04-22-2013, 08:41 AM

Earlier this year, Obama met with Saudi Arabia official. Two days later, Janet allowed Saudi Arabia to be on the Trusted Status. We dont even give that to some of our allied countries like France and Germany.

WTH are they doing?

Old 04-22-2013, 08:44 AM

You just have to chuckle when The Blaze cites as the primary source for its otherwise evidence free assertions... The Blaze.

Old 04-22-2013, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Yep. Happens every single day.

Too bad there is no actual evidence to support your belief.

I'm sure your source for this evidence free assertion is just as good as your sources for all your other evidence free assertions.

What you actually need are better questions.
1. So you believe in the same day, hours, that that happened with him during a terror investigation. They had time to investigate him and clear him in one day?

2. And when evidence, other than reports, show he was on a watch list, what will your excuse be then?

3. The committee itself said they have the document.

4. If they have this document, its proof she lied. How in the hell would she not know? And how do you move to deport someone for National Security reasons, when just days before you had him as a possible suspect in a terrorist act?

You can mock and turn your head and act like there is nothing to see here. Fine, then leave the thread and go bash the GOP over guns or something.

Old 04-22-2013, 08:45 AM

77,005 posts, read 47,581,593 times
Quote:
Hmmmm. I look forward to it. Could be nothing, could be something. We shall see.
Sure, but in the past it has always been nothing. Maybe this time is different.

Old 04-22-2013, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Earlier this year, Obama met with Saudi Arabia official.
OMG!!! Obama met with an official from another country!!!

Quote:
Two days later, Janet allowed Saudi Arabia to be on the Trusted Status. We dont even give that to some of our allied countries like France and Germany.
Trusted traveler status is awarded to individuals after background checks. Not to just anybody from a particular country.

Quote:
WTH are they doing?
Their jobs.

Old 04-22-2013, 08:50 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,926,777 times
Quote:
Earlier this year, Obama met with Saudi Arabia official. Two days later, Janet allowed Saudi Arabia to be on the Trusted Status. We don't even give that to some of our allied countries like France and Germany.

WTH are they doing?
If this was a Tea Party person it would be much different, it's who they didn't expect and now they're totally confused.

Seems some posters have a slight "tingly feeling" for this administration...... so they or their Homeland Security Team of buffoons couldn't possibly be blamed.

Old 04-22-2013, 08:50 AM

20,454 posts, read 12,369,530 times
The thing I hate about this, is that we are talking about Beck. I dont watch, listen, associate my belief system with anything Beckian....

AND I heard early on from other sources that this Saudi guy was
1. A suspect
2. not a suspect (that is where i stopped thinking about the Saudi guy)
until
3. I found out the President met with the Saudi's about this guy in an unschedualed meeting
4. John Kerry meet with the Saudi's about this guy, and to do it, changed a schedualed public meeting to a private meeting.
5. The guy is being deported "for national security concerns"
6. The media was on this early and asking hard questions, then all the sudden shut up and arent talking about it at all now. With no explination

There is something here we arent being told. There is something here that needs to be looked at. I hate the fact that Beck's name is on this now, because now it goes from being real to being some stupid ravings of some marginal nut.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies