Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2013, 10:37 AM

12,287 posts, read 9,819,598 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by txgolfer130 View Post
That would be the offspring of extremist tea part RWNJ's who keep semi-auto weapons unlocked and available to actual nut jobs.
You might want to double check that. The majority of the last mass shooting was done by democrats. Just trying to help you out, don't want you to look silly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2013, 10:38 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,727,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalLord View Post
It was a terribly sh*tty thing for him to say. I hope he gets run out of office by his own party.

I'll admit I assumed it was a "Bubba Job", as the Feds would call it. The fact that it was Tax Day, Patriot Day or whatever, that nobody claimed credit (which is what Islamists usually do), that they hit the Boston Marathon as opposed to a bridge or something. I can admit I was wrong to assume so.
OP, just like Chris Matthews automatically tries to say it is a far right radical. You condone it when the liberal media does it but find it appalling when done to liberals. So how do you like it??

“Let me ask you about domestic terrorism as a category. Normally, domestic terrorists, people tend to be on the far right, well that’s not a good category, just extremists, let’s call them that. Do they advertise after they do something like this? Do they try to get credit as a group or do they just hate America so much or its politics or its government that they just want to do the damage, they don’t care if they get public credit, if you will?”

Old 04-20-2013, 10:45 AM

14,247 posts, read 17,919,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
But there is always Peter King to find the solution to some of the confusion. He's trying to drum up support from fellow Islamophobes for internment camps he failed to get last time. Suspect he could find a large number of recruits in the database of C-D posters!
Peter King didn't seem too bothered about terrorism when he was supporting the IRA and helping to raise money for them via Noraid. Maybe he just doesn't like Moslems.

Old 04-20-2013, 10:49 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,192,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
It must be sad to be offended over every little thing.

I'm offended because there was already a thread about this when the OP started this one.

Are you referring to this one which was started 4 hours after the op posted this thread?

Last edited by meson; 04-20-2013 at 11:01 AM..

Old 04-20-2013, 10:57 AM

20,702 posts, read 12,530,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post
With that thinking, half the citizens of Boston might shoot the other half because they looked kinda suspicious.
or the poor people that some on the internet detectives had circled for being the suspects.

Old 04-20-2013, 11:01 AM

5,872 posts, read 8,092,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
You might want to double check that. The majority of the last mass shooting was done by democrats. Just trying to help you out, don't want you to look silly.

You can double and triple check that. The simple fact that a ultra extreme right wing radio host says it on radio w/out proof.

Just trying to help you out...don't want you to look silly.

The idea that recent mass shooters are mostly registered Democrats is a myth - Tulsa FBI | Examiner.com

Old 04-20-2013, 11:27 AM

8,982 posts, read 10,460,012 times
I wonder what his C-D username is.

Old 04-20-2013, 11:40 AM

1,730 posts, read 1,361,973 times
Cry a river gun grabbers.
I'd bet money there were more than a few of your kind rethinking their beliefs during this situation.
One skinny kid scared the crap out of all of you haha

Old 04-20-2013, 03:01 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,668,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Are you referring to this one which was started 4 hours after the op posted this thread?
No. I can tell time.

Doh!

Old 04-20-2013, 03:54 PM

1,209 posts, read 1,036,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
It must be sad to be offended over every little thing.

I'm offended because there was already a thread about this when the OP started this one.

That's funny because I checked 2 pages of threads before posting this thread and couldn't find one, care to link to the one you are referring to? I didn't think so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies