Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2013, 10:41 AM

6,486 posts, read 6,388,858 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelee81 View Post
Christian parents aren't going to let their kids be involved with this.
No surprise there. People who are anti-gay do tend to take the easy way out fairly often...

FiveThirtyEight: Politics Done Right: Divorce Rates Higher in States with Gay Marriage Bans
(chart appears in second link)

And it's also no surprise they care more about their bigotry than the future of their children...

Hey, FiveThirtyEight: It’s Not Just Divorce Rates That Are Higher In States With Gay Marriage Bans (Child Homelessness Correlates Positively As Well)

Old 06-02-2013, 12:04 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
After reading a good number of these threads, and your posts, it's clear, the one obsessed with sex is you, apparently you see relationships as about sex and sex alone. Frankly, that's just strange, most people, gay and straight see a relationship as an emotional as well as physical partnership. Gay people are fighting to get MARRIED, i.e create monogamous, life long partnerships with another human being that they love. We all know one needn't get married to have sex, in fact, many would say marriage tends to reduce the frequency of sex, so fighting for gay marriage would make no sense to the sex obsessed, but again, you are the one who keeps writing about sex, others are more concerned with love and marriage.
A man can love a man ,, but the sex part is the homosexuality part. When a male has a sexual relationship with another male it is going into homosexuality. That is where the word homosexual is defined.. when sex is involved.

Old 06-02-2013, 12:05 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,101,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
A man can love a man ,, but the sex part is the homosexuality part. When a male has a sexual relationship with another male it is going into homosexuality. That is where the word homosexual is defined.. when sex is involved.
No.

I was a homosexual well before I ever had sex with another man.

Old 06-02-2013, 12:07 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
No.

I was a homosexual well before I ever had sex with another man.
You entertained the spirit of homosexuality. That is where it begins. In the mind .. it is a lust spirit as defined by the living God that is conceived in the mind ..it is a spirit of confusion also.

Old 06-02-2013, 12:07 PM

3,846 posts, read 2,384,804 times
Default Boyscouts will eventually be forced to allow Homosexual leaders, scouts, etc.. when that happens Christians walk

Boyscouts will eventually be forced to follow Homosexual leaders, scouts, etc.. when that happens Christians walk

Old 06-02-2013, 12:08 PM

6,414 posts, read 10,492,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonarchist View Post
Boyscouts will eventually be forced to follow Homosexual leaders, scouts, etc.. when that happens Christians walk
Good, let them all walk, bigottry is getting tired and old.

Old 06-02-2013, 12:09 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,101,264 times
Quote:
You entertained the spirit of homosexuality. That is where it begins. In the mind .. it is a lust spirit as defined by the living God that is conceived in the mind ..it is a spirit of confusion also.
No. My homosexuality is not a lust/confusion spirit as defined by some sort of god. It is an immutable, innate, biological characteristic of me.

Old 06-02-2013, 12:10 PM

6,486 posts, read 6,388,858 times
Quote:
How absurd. Generally speaking, the attraction (heterosexuality/homosexuality/bisexuality) comes before the act. I didn't decide to start liking women after sleeping with one; I liked them a long time before that!

Old 06-02-2013, 12:10 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,566,362 times
Proud to be a Jew, thanks Christians!

You make it pretty easy for a Jew to feel this way when one reads your comments.

Old 06-02-2013, 12:11 PM

6,414 posts, read 10,492,645 times
Quote:
Your god is not everyones god. Many choose to not believe in a god of hate. One is gay without having had gay sex, same as heterosexuals. Like Harrier, says he is a virgin, yet says he is straight. Is he straight without having had straight sex?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies