Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-22-2013, 06:34 PM

4,837 posts, read 4,167,640 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Lesbians have many sexual relationships but not one night stands.. they do have many relationships over the course of their life.. seldom staying with one partner that long.. a few years and as they get older, they stay together for who wants them when they are no longer the partier they once were.
You really don't know any gays, do you? It's glaringly obvious.

Old 04-22-2013, 06:36 PM

147 posts, read 113,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lycos679 View Post
If a women has sex, she is having sex. Hence, not a virgin.
If she has sex with a plastic object, is she still a virgin? I believe technically, she is, if she's never had sex with a man.

Quote:
No I'm straight and know plenty of gay men and women. You don't have to be gay to stand up for equal rights. People fought to get miscegenation laws struck down and because of that I am able to date my gf. The exact same arguments that would prohibit me from dating my gf are the arguments opposing gay marriage.
But what does a white man and a black women getting married have to do with two men marrying each other? I'm confused about that.

Old 04-22-2013, 06:38 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,262,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyLimePie2015 View Post
If she has sex with a plastic object, is she still a virgin? I believe technically, she is.
Plastic object yes, human being no.

Old 04-22-2013, 06:42 PM

Quote:

But what does a white man and a black women getting married have to do with two men marrying each other? I'm confused about that.
How can you be confused? It was once forbidden. Doesn't get much more simple than that. I'm confused as to how you're confused by it.

Old 04-22-2013, 06:42 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Again, you're adorable. The word "unnatural" means absolutely nothing, and deviance is in the eye of the beholder.
No, deviant is straying from the normal.. that is why the homosexuals want to be thought of as normal sex. It isn't.. it is unnatural.

Even nature tells us what is normal.. a pedophile thinks it is normal behavior.. anything can be rationalized with brainwashing and lowering of standards.

Old 04-22-2013, 06:43 PM

Quote:
No, deviant is straying from the normal.. that is why the homosexuals want to be thought of as normal sex. It isn't.. it is unnatural.

Even nature tells us what is normal.. a pedophile thinks it is normal behavior.. anything can be rationalized with brainwashing and lowering of standards.
Maybe you can find pedophilia to be rationalized, I however can not.

Old 04-22-2013, 06:45 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,044,020 times
Quote:
It is called morals and standards..
Yes, and people who support homosexual marriage have them, whereas gay marriage opponents do not.

Old 04-22-2013, 06:48 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,101,264 times
Quote:

Homosexuality is natural - it's found throughout nature. Homosexuality is normal or not depending on which definition of normal you are using. And if you want to talk about sex acts, the sex acts homosexuals engage in most certainly are normal seeing as how straight people engage in the same sex acts.

As to deviant, again, that depending on what definition of normal you are using. If homosexuality is abnormal and deviant, then having red hair is also abnormal and deviant.

I'll ask you this: What harm does my loving my husband and the 2 of us having sex cause?

Old 04-22-2013, 06:49 PM

147 posts, read 113,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
How can you be confused? It was once forbidden. Doesn't get much more simple than that. I'm confused as to how you're confused by it.
I'm confused because the comparison between a man marrying a woman is not the same as a man marrying a man.

Marriage between whites and blacks was illegal in the U.S, but one can argue that the basis for this was racial prejudice.

But same sex couples marrying would actually be redefining marriage, because marriage has never historically been defined between two men or between two women, in any known society.

Old 04-22-2013, 06:50 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,044,020 times
Quote:
But same sex couples marrying would actually be redefining marriage, because marriage has never historically been defined between two men or between two women, in any known society.
False, there have been some societies that have allowed same sex coupling.

That being said, language is fluid and always changing. Getting angry over redefining a word is like getting angry that you get pubic hair. Just plain stupid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies