Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2013, 12:24 AM

5,365 posts, read 6,333,532 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnvrsoul View Post
Kepp drinking the kool-aid kid.....

Really Obama has made it better? Please do tell because it's just as bad as it was the day he came into office......

Maybe you should take an economics class...
I took several economic classes in college and Aced everyone one of them. I take that back. Microeconomics I got a B in.

I know what economic policies I believe in.

Old 04-23-2013, 12:27 AM

15,080 posts, read 20,465,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the mask View Post
The left's impact over the years has finally come to fruit.----total chaos, destruction and death!

Americans ‘snapping’ by the millions
That's it? Just millions?

[i only worry when it is in the billions - like McDonald's]

Old 04-23-2013, 01:21 AM

6,354 posts, read 3,652,271 times
Quote:
The left's impact over the years has finally come to fruit.----total chaos, destruction and death!

Americans are snapping because of the effects from our high national debt (caused by republican supply side tax cuts.)

Then the republicans kick everyone again when they say no to welfare, no to raising min wage, no to earned income tax credits, no to workers rights, no to health insurance for everyone, no to bankruptcy laws, no to stopping home foreclosures, no to unions, and no to class action lawsuits.

And then the republicans say "yes" to 0% tax rates on dividends, so rich CEO's will get 0% federal tax rates, and then Americans just snap.

HERES THE BIG SNAP !!!!

Romney's Economic Plan Includes $6.6 Trillion Tax Cut For The Rich And Corporations | ThinkProgress

Old 04-23-2013, 01:24 AM

24,508 posts, read 33,295,278 times
Note: Tax cuts don't cause a debt.

Old 04-23-2013, 01:28 AM

This post was a duplicate and I deleted it, sorry.

Last edited by chad3; 04-23-2013 at 01:56 AM..

Old 04-23-2013, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Note: Tax cuts don't cause a debt.
Fox news tells America's republicans countless lies like,

Global warming is not happening (this lie is a favor for ExxonMobile, 97% of climate scientists say man made global is happening.)

And Fox news tells its viewers "the rich are forced to pay too much money in taxes." (but billionaires have a 17% federal tax rate, and Americans who make $90,000 a year have a 30%+ federal tax rate.)

Heres (billionaire) Warren Buffett explaining the above.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB1FXvYvcaI

Tax cuts for the rich increasing government revenues (is another Fox news lie.)
100% of respected economists say "tax cuts do not increase government revenues."

The following link explains how republicans lie about tax cuts increasing government revenues.
Tax Cuts Don't Boost Revenues - TIME

Scientists call Fox news and Rush radio "corporate propaganda groups." The following Australian documentary shows how the CEO's who run Fox news, manipulate their viewers in incredible ways.

The Billionaires' Tea Party (Full Length Documentary) - YouTube

Old 04-23-2013, 02:24 AM

5,190 posts, read 4,836,753 times
Quote:

how is it the fault of the left?

surely the right promotes greed and avarice the most - blame them I reckon

Old 04-23-2013, 04:22 AM

5,190 posts, read 5,332,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Crabcakes View Post
Seems like the ones snapping are the conservatives, specifically on this forum.
We should remember that these people you speak of aren't conservatives, they are socially conservative neocons. Conservativism in America is dead as Dillinger. The Republican Party abandoned conservative prinicples back in the early Disco Era, if not before the Fall of Saigon.

The last three Republican presidents we've had have been among the LEAST conservative leaders in the history of the USA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Isn't this administrations entire premise based on perpetuating hate, fear mongering, and class warfare?
Just like the last admnistration. It's ridiculous, hypocritical and myopic for people to claim that one party is any better than the other regarding this kind of thing.

Old 04-23-2013, 04:28 AM

5,190 posts, read 4,836,753 times
anyone fancy giving a brief definition of Neo-Con?

Old 04-23-2013, 04:38 AM

470 posts, read 438,321 times
Quote:
Global warming is not happening (this lie is a favor for ExxonMobile, 97% of climate scientists say man made global is happening.)
Yea...I guess you're right I was mentioning to the wife the other day how much we spent on suntan lotion this past winter..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies