Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2013, 09:29 PM

1,730 posts, read 1,361,549 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArchitect View Post
Really poor try troll.

Ive seen this tactic from racists lately. You think that by pretending to be of another race, you can post race bait thread, the intentions of which would be transparant if you posted as yourself.

You think your phony "chinese student" mask will allow this thread to persist, without getting banned, and wreak havok and division among posters. Your first mistake was beginning with a logical fallacy that most Americans already observe isnt actually very common.
Ive seen this tacic too many times. You've been made troll.
You hate Chinese obviously.

Old 04-23-2013, 10:01 PM

39,194 posts, read 27,570,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Also: "He's a dead beat dad" NO - you are a dead beat human being who sucks up to the system and are more loyal to the state than the father of your child.
So according to you, there are no dead beat dads out there, only angry, bitter females?

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Old 04-23-2013, 10:13 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,594,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Some marginalized black men assume that they are mating up if they get it on with a white girl. Kind of like genetic social climbing. They think that black girls are low class and that a white girl is higher class...Because most of these black males are not exposed to real middle class white society they go after white girls that are white trash...not knowing they are NOT the cream of the crop. That's my theory anyway. When I see a black man with a white girl and a child - most of the time the white girl is not one that white guys want.
Your theory is whack.

Old 04-23-2013, 10:16 PM

9,006 posts, read 13,830,041 times
I will take a stab at it...

I'm not racist,I'm a minority myself.

Take a look at the number of black single moms...over 70%.

What made white women think they weren't going to be single moms with numbers like that? I would say its racial superiority on the part of white women. How?
If he didn't marry his black baby mom,what makes you think he was going to marry YOU?
Oh,because you are white you thought he would be different? Please.

Old 04-23-2013, 10:17 PM

138 posts, read 154,612 times
In London I recall plenty of white Brits with black fellows, most were from Jamaica and the West Indies. The out of wedlock births are high for white and black Brits across the board.

Old 04-23-2013, 10:18 PM

9,006 posts, read 13,830,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
I actually see white women with present black fathers and their biracial children more so then I see black men with black women and their children. It's a shame because it just reiterates the American black male's self hatred. I'm not a person that sees race and color but you can't deny the fact that most races on this Earth have stuck within their race when it comes to marriage and children. It just doesn't make any sense that most black American women are raising children with absent fathers and then many of them go and have children with white women women and then stick by them and their mulatto offspring.
Preach

Old 04-23-2013, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
I will take a stab at it...

I'm not racist,I'm a minority myself.

Take a look at the number of black single moms...over 70%.

What made white women think they weren't going to be single moms with numbers like that? I would say its racial superiority on the part of white women. How?
If he didn't marry his black baby mom,what makes you think he was going to marry YOU?
Oh,because you are white you thought he would be different? Please.
Most of the black guys in the UK are with white women, and there are plenty of mixed race children that end up in social services, due to this. Unlike maybe in the U.S., when some of the black guys abandon the white mum and mixed race child, the white mum leaves the child with social services. Just an observation, I worked for an NGO that dealt with family service issues and I observed this pattern.

Old 04-23-2013, 10:23 PM

When the black fellow abandons the black mum, she will typically keep the child and collect some benefits. She rarely places the child with social services, maybe due to having extended Caribbean family support?

Old 04-23-2013, 10:26 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,813,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
So according to you, there are no dead beat dads out there, only angry, bitter females?

Please correct me if I am wrong.
The term is over used and it's like a mindless chant. When I hear some women use this phrase it's usually uttered by a shallow person...."He won't give me money-he's a dead beat dad" I would not call the woman angry or really bitter but more like programmed. I was helping my brother out in a dispute and spent almost five years in court rooms and in court room waiting areas. The only women I saw uttering this slogan were those that were slightly dumb -it's a catch phrase meant to slander a father who may simply not have the money or who has been treated so roughly that he's a wreck.

The other thing that comes into play - that sometimes a father who wants to be with his kids and is run off is so disheartened by the whole thing - He does not see the point in paying and has given up...some are just sad saps who feel sorry for themselves. I just don't believe that there are fathers who would let their own child go hungry if they could help it...Most separations or divorces take place for trivial matters that can be resolved with patients and common sense.

I did notice that you got the impression that I was trying to shift some blame towards "bitter" woman...That's not really the case- We have a system and an industry where woman once they enter the courts they are led around by the nose by so-called do gooders - lawyers - judges who in the end dump the woman once she has served their purpose. I am sure there might be a few guys out there who don't give a damn...but it's rare that a father does not love his own child.

Old 04-23-2013, 10:28 PM

510 posts, read 888,686 times
Most (that I come across) of the single white moms of biracial kids are exclusively interested in that other race. Many that will say they only date black, etc. From a numbers pov they are dealing with a seller's market and can only hope to land one of the few 'black' guys from the overall pool. Then because of having mixed kids they further reduce the pool of potential future partners because of how many of the white guys don't want anything to do with a woman with mixed (especially black) kids. Kind of gives those single moms even fewer choices.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.