U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
Old 04-24-2013, 07:20 AM
Status: "Don't pick up anything you can't put down." (set 18 days ago)
 
Location: Wonderland
17,262 posts, read 8,550,393 times
Reputation: 20547

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainforest338 View Post
Most (that I come across) of the single white moms of biracial kids are exclusively interested in that other race. Many that will say they only date black, etc. From a numbers pov they are dealing with a seller's market and can only hope to land one of the few 'black' guys from the overall pool. Then because of having mixed kids they further reduce the pool of potential future partners because of how many of the white guys don't want anything to do with a woman with mixed (especially black) kids. Kind of gives those single moms even fewer choices.
Wow, I guess I broke all the records!

I married a black man I met in college. He had a professional job and is well educated. We had four biracial kids. Unfortunately we divorced after eleven years of marriage. I had no trouble dating whoever I chose as the single white mother of not one, not two, not three, but FOUR biracial kids. Oh, and I'm not a "slightly plump uneducated white girl with blonde hair who no white guys would be interested in" (as has been put out here over and over again on this stupid thread).

About 8 years ago I married a great guy - who also happens to be white. He's also a professional, well educated man whose work has taken him all over the globe. We're very happily married. He loves my kids and is really enjoying being a grandfather as the little ones are starting to be born to my grown children and their spouses.

 
Old 04-24-2013, 07:23 AM
Status: "Don't pick up anything you can't put down." (set 18 days ago)
 
Location: Wonderland
17,262 posts, read 8,550,393 times
Reputation: 20547
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Yeah, there are so many there.......of course, it was the Chinese woman who cheated on her husband with Lou Jing's black dad. But that's OK.

It's not that black men have a bad reputation in China. It's that the Chinese are racist.
You got that right.

Many Asian cultures are very racist, and biracial children are despised and openly shunned. Korean orphanages are full of biracial children (as well as pure Korean children) because the women there don't have abortions but also won't generally keep an out of wedlock baby - ESPECIALLY a biracial one.
 
Old 04-24-2013, 07:25 AM
 
Location: Lower east side of Toronto
10,578 posts, read 5,074,118 times
Reputation: 8995
Quote:
Originally Posted by woshizhongguoren View Post
Her mom cheated her ex husband and had her. Black men have bad reputation in China
China has a bad reputation in general.
 
Old 04-24-2013, 07:29 AM
 
166 posts, read 64,447 times
Reputation: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
You got that right.

Many Asian cultures are very racist, and biracial children are despised and openly shunned. Korean orphanages are full of biracial children (as well as pure Korean children) because the women there don't have abortions but also won't generally keep an out of wedlock baby - ESPECIALLY a biracial one.

Curious, why didn't you marry another black guy?

And on the Chinese/Korean topic, they will rule the world in due time; so you might want to get ready for their ways of life.

I have several Japanese friends, visited the country and they look down upon blacks as well. They openly say there would under no circumstances, ever be a leader of Japan who is not racial Japanese.

That is how I would want it too if I were Japanese, something to say for harmony and being a world superpower for thousands of years by maintaining it.
 
Old 04-24-2013, 07:30 AM
Status: "Don't pick up anything you can't put down." (set 18 days ago)
 
Location: Wonderland
17,262 posts, read 8,550,393 times
Reputation: 20547
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
It's barbaric to jail the father of your child. What kind of mindset is that? They talk about the family unit as we know disappearing...You can see why. In countries that are not consumer societies there is no such thing as a dead beat dad. Only in the west do we have such things. No child will die of hunger in the west..this is a nation of abundant food and shelter. The dead beat dad is about getting money from a man in order to maintain a western style existence. "He's a dead beat dad- I needed a new lap top and so does little Billy...and Sandra needs to go to junior yoga class......'
Or maybe "Billy needs a pair of shoes and Sandra needs school supplies."

I was a single mother for several years. For two years my exhusband didn't pay child support (he eventually did begin paying child support). Those were very rough years financially. No, my kids didn't starve - I wouldn't allow that to happen. But I had a house payment and utilities, and school supplies and clothes to buy for four kids - not to mention the groceries. Meanwhile, he chose to go back to school and get a master's degree - as a single guy with no kids to actually take care of. So he was living the life of a college student with basically no responsibilities, furthering his career options, while I was struggling to raise four kids on my one little job. Things happen - like the air conditioner unit going out in August in Texas - at a cost of $1400. Do you think I had that kind of money? One of my kids needed braces - that's about $4000. Should the mother foot that entire bill?

It's not just about food, dude.
 
Old 04-24-2013, 07:32 AM
Status: "Don't pick up anything you can't put down." (set 18 days ago)
 
Location: Wonderland
17,262 posts, read 8,550,393 times
Reputation: 20547
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereCanBeOnly1 View Post
Curious, why didn't you marry another black guy?
Why does that even matter?

I didn't marry another black guy because I have never confined myself to any one race when it comes to dating.

I look at character, not color. I did a much better job of choosing a man of good character this go round. It wouldn't have mattered to me if he was purple. He just happened to be white.
 
Old 04-24-2013, 07:33 AM
Status: "I hate the holidays." (set 3 days ago)
 
Location: Arlington, Virginia
15,215 posts, read 17,920,023 times
Reputation: 15970
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereCanBeOnly1 View Post
Curious, why didn't you marry another black guy?

And on the Chinese/Korean topic, they will rule the world in due time; so you might want to get ready for their ways of life.

I have several Japanese friends, visited the country and they look down upon blacks as well. They openly say there would under no circumstances, ever be a leader of Japan who is not racial Japanese.

That is how I would want it too if I were Japanese, something to say for harmony and being a world superpower for thousands of years by maintaining it.
Umm.........she fell in love with a guy who was not black. End of story.

That wasn't rocket science.
 
Old 04-24-2013, 08:55 AM
 
6,398 posts, read 4,459,888 times
Reputation: 5029
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
What makes you think that the white women who get pregnant outside of marriage by a black man actually care whether or not that baby daddy MARRIES them? Why would you assume they believe they are superior to a black woman just because they got pregnant by a black man?

News flash - there are lots of single white women out there with little white kids and no white daddy in sight. Why would you assume that if the father is black instead of white, the white woman expected him to stick around any more than she would have expected a white guy to stick around? What on earth would make her think THAT - with an African American illegitimacy rate of over 70 percent?
Well,because they think by virtue of their white skin that he( the black man)will marry them.
Plus,many believe the black woman did something wrong or had a bad attitude.
When in reality that isn't the case.

I didn't say white men don't leave white women as single moms.

I'm curious as to these stats,I can't find them though..

Anyone know the percentage of Asian single moms where the father is white?
 
Old 04-24-2013, 09:07 AM
Status: "Don't pick up anything you can't put down." (set 18 days ago)
 
Location: Wonderland
17,262 posts, read 8,550,393 times
Reputation: 20547
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Well,because they think by virtue of their white skin that he( the black man)will marry them.
Plus,many believe the black woman did something wrong or had a bad attitude.
When in reality that isn't the case.
How do you know any of this????

What are you basing these claims on? Why would you assume that white single mothers with biracial kids expected their AA boyfriend to marry them "by virtue of their white skin" when they became pregnant? Why are you assuming that white women who get pregnant by AA men "believe the black woman did something wrong?"

Wow.
 
Old 04-24-2013, 09:23 AM
 
19,081 posts, read 12,558,256 times
Reputation: 13235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy74 View Post
I made a similar point earlier. They will cape till the end. It is the American way.
I asked you for a specific example to point to because I don't see it in this particular thread. Or, do you mean beyond this thread?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
It's barbaric to jail the father of your child. What kind of mindset is that? They talk about the family unit as we know disappearing...You can see why. In countries that are not consumer societies there is no such thing as a dead beat dad. Only in the west do we have such things. No child will die of hunger in the west..this is a nation of abundant food and shelter. The dead beat dad is about getting money from a man in order to maintain a western style existence. "He's a dead beat dad- I needed a new lap top and so does little Billy...and Sandra needs to go to junior yoga class......'
First off, that response was to a picture of a clown in jail, which has since been removed. The family unit is destroyed when both sets of parents do not operate as grown adults and take care of their business. There's a big difference between claiming you have no money vs not having money to buy a new laptop. I don't care where you are, but any father or mother that does not take care of their kids in some way or form, who is not disabled or incapacitated, is a loser. And no child will die of hunger in the west because of tax payers like myself who take care of business.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
Wow, I guess I broke all the records!

I married a black man I met in college. He had a professional job and is well educated. We had four biracial kids. Unfortunately we divorced after eleven years of marriage. I had no trouble dating whoever I chose as the single white mother of not one, not two, not three, but FOUR biracial kids. Oh, and I'm not a "slightly plump uneducated white girl with blonde hair who no white guys would be interested in" (as has been put out here over and over again on this stupid thread).

About 8 years ago I married a great guy - who also happens to be white. He's also a professional, well educated man whose work has taken him all over the globe. We're very happily married. He loves my kids and is really enjoying being a grandfather as the little ones are starting to be born to my grown children and their spouses.
Bam! Right out of the park.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
How do you know any of this????

What are you basing these claims on? Why would you assume that white single mothers with biracial kids expected their AA boyfriend to marry them "by virtue of their white skin" when they became pregnant? Why are you assuming that white women who get pregnant by AA men "believe the black woman did something wrong?"

Wow.
Wow indeed. There are a lot of odd, superimposed views in this thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top