Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2013, 05:42 PM

1,610 posts, read 1,782,355 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystal buttons View Post
I don't expect much from cowards. You're too chicken to tell your homies to get a job to help support their out of wedlock kids. You probably fear they'll call you a wuss and ostracize you
What's a job to you? $20,000 a year?

The damage has been done when the "bum" laid the seed. If he's not educated it's gonna take a while for him to get a decent income to support the child.

Old 04-25-2013, 05:43 PM

3,879 posts, read 8,383,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
yep. Scott Peterson got a bunch of fan mail from unhinged women and he killed his wife and unborn child. those women are a sad lot.

makes me think of this

Tavon White, alleged leader of Baltimore prison gang, reportedly impregnated 4 female guards - Crimesider - CBS News

anybody heard about this?
I just heard about this this morning and was utterly disgusted. I will never understand why any woman would even entertain such "men".

Ick!!

Old 04-25-2013, 05:43 PM

66 posts, read 82,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post
What's a job to you? $20,000 a year?

The damage has been done when the "bum" laid the seed. If he's not educated it's gonna take a while for him to get a decent income to support the child.
More excuses for men.

Old 04-25-2013, 05:44 PM

1,610 posts, read 1,782,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
All true...there are myraid of circumstances that leave women as single mothers. But I'm speaking specifically to what I refered to earlier--the bulk of single mothers in poorer communities.

I stated in my very first post in this thread...the white women who end up in these circumstances are no different than the black women in them. They tend to reside in a certain environment, with a very specific taste in men. There's very little difference between the two.
One isn't spoken of by the media...

Nothing worse than black on black hatred.

Old 04-25-2013, 05:45 PM

353 posts, read 395,382 times
Quote:
lol...obviously not. I'm just not going to nurse, feed and baby you on it. I'm not going to editorialize my observations just to make you feel comfortable. If you don't like it--don't respond to it. It's that simple.

And you're right--I won't lecture the men that these women choose to procreate with. My POV will stand as is. If these poor women want a change--my advice is for them to change themselves. Don't like it? Tough! because I'll keep on sayin' it lol.
I agree with Crystal Buttons. Both parties, (men and women) are ultimately responsible. Once the child is born, the father should at a minimum work to help support the child.

Old 04-25-2013, 05:50 PM

6,454 posts, read 7,010,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary20852 View Post
I agree with Crystal Buttons. Both parties, (men and women) are ultimately responsible. Once the child is born, the father should at a minimum work to help support the child.
That's a different argument. No one is prizing men who are irresponsible. She simply synthasized an argument that was never made. Women such as herself (and many others) prefer to be victimized. Anything to keep themselves constantly complaining.

Old 04-25-2013, 06:23 PM

66 posts, read 82,848 times
Quote:
That's a different argument. No one is prizing men who are irresponsible. She simply synthasized an argument that was never made. Women such as herself (and many others) prefer to be victimized. Anything to keep themselves constantly complaining.
Still shaming women..

and your response has NOTHING to do with what Mary20852 said.

Old 04-25-2013, 06:41 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,192,725 times
Quote:
It's at the heart of so many arguments. Our society is full of lazy people who don't even want to work, let alone take care of their extended business. We have a culture of dependents.

Old 04-25-2013, 06:42 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary20852 View Post
And it goes without stating, not all women who end up as single mom's are wretched or reside in the ghetto. I'm sure Barrack Obama's white mom thought that she had chosen a winner. After all, her husband was college educated and appeared to be a hard worker, yet he completely abandoned her and never did anything for his own son.

Old 04-25-2013, 06:50 PM

4,698 posts, read 4,074,443 times
Quote:
This is similar to what I've said before on this topic...

Everyone for some odd reason or another is under the impression that these women who are single with children, want to be married and want to have a man in the home when that is far from reality in many of these households. The question that is routinely brought up is "Why aint the men stickin around?" And everyone avoids the obvious painful answer---because these women don't want them there! These women don't want them there-- "good, bad, ugly or pretty"....they don't want a man in the house trying to run the place.

It may be common sense to the rest of us that a woman wants a monogamous relationship with 1 man in her life to grow old with and share the responsibilities with; but many would be surprised that many (if not most) of these single mothers do want children, but they do not necessarily want to be wives or have husbands. That idea was never in their plans to begin with.

It's primarily why they don't selectively seek out the "must haves" and filter out the "no ways" that many of us would normally go through when we engage in consensual sex with a partner. They simply operate on a seperate code of conduct in some of these poorer communities that would stun the rest of us. Ask any social worker for the most part--many of these women purposely breed with men who can't provide, knowing that a stable relationship is improbable if not impossible. Yet they conciously do so...over and over and over again with many different men, because in the big picture of it all in their minds---they are getting exactly what they want...babies, which amounts to a sense of emotional and a degree of financial security wrapped into one cute little package.

THis was an early trend in the black community IMO that due to a set of economic and political circumstances has slowly filtered into the white community with their OOW rate.
I will modify what you are saying. I don't think those women are against having a husband at all. However, they are unable to find a husband that match their criteria, hence they prefer to be a single mother

Also, I can explain why single mothers it is not very common in China. First off it is very frowned upon. Secondly, children born out of wedlock do not have the same rights. So a lot of women marry men they have no interest in, so they can have children.

Because of this, sexless marriages are not uncommon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies