U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2013, 01:39 PM

5,098 posts, read 3,460,884 times

Advertisements

Another terrorist attack on American soil under Barack's watch.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2013, 01:44 PM

18,253 posts, read 13,898,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
yesterday was a long time ago in libland.

Old 05-17-2013, 02:01 PM

4,647 posts, read 2,286,521 times
This message has been deleted by CaseyB. Reason: off topic

The only thing I've posted in this thread was "Do you even know what jihad is?" This thread is about jihad. Jihad is in the title.

Old 05-17-2013, 03:56 PM

46,057 posts, read 23,445,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneTraveler View Post
And.....It just reenforces how dangerous of a religion Islam is.
So? Why blame an entire religion for the acts of the few? I don't blame Christians when a serial killer kills a bunch of people in the name of God, I blame the individual who should be held responsible for their own actions.

Old 05-17-2013, 04:02 PM

10,356 posts, read 8,088,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
Really - fascinating. And I thought it was because he didn't like the new Facebook privacy policy.

Old 05-17-2013, 04:03 PM

86,106 posts, read 60,567,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
So? Why blame an entire religion for the acts of the few? I don't blame Christians when a serial killer kills a bunch of people in the name of God, I blame the individual who should be held responsible for their own actions.
Because the religion promotes those acts and you even have holy men from that religion calling for the death of the insurgents, namely us.

Do you hear of any Catholic priests calling for death to the non Christian insurgents ?

Old 05-17-2013, 04:09 PM

8,032 posts, read 6,333,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Because the religion promotes those acts and you even have holy men from that religion calling for the death of the insurgents, namely us.

Do you hear of any Catholic priests calling for death to the non Christian insurgents ?
Bingo!

Old 05-17-2013, 04:16 PM

5,366 posts, read 3,961,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
It isn't the acts of a few. There are dozens upon dozens of millions of Muslims out there who condone attacks like this.

I haven't heard of ANY Christians bombing crowds of innocent people in the name of Jesus. Across the entire globe where Christians are prevalent you do not hear of such ridiculous attacks. You hear about these attacks routinely from Muslim societies. On a weekly basis.

As an agnostic, I feel much safer around Christians, Hindus, Bhuddists, and Jews than I do around Muslims. I in general though am just COMPLETELY antagonistic towards Muslims and their cultures. I have researched so much about almost every Muslim majority country on this Earth. There is not one Muslim country with even one unique cultural aspect that I think other cultures could take from to better themselves.

Old 05-17-2013, 04:18 PM

5,366 posts, read 3,961,249 times
Worldwide Muslim Pew Survey Shows Majority Want Sharia But Disagree On What To Include: Survey

Complete craziness. And to think we let these people come to the West.

Old 05-17-2013, 06:06 PM

4,956 posts, read 3,563,653 times
After hearing of the more than $100,000 in welfare payments to this terrorist family, my first thought was it serves Massachusetts liberals right for importing countless "refugees" from the most violent places on earth and then supporting them in high style with taxpayer's dollars. Massachusetts even has organizations specifically devoted to bringing in new refugees. But it is not only Massachusetts taxpayers that pay the price.

It is everyone who pays federal income taxes, since many of the social welfare programs that refugees use are paid for by both federal and state taxes. And let's be clear, refugees "are eligible for ALL federal, state and local welfare programs 30 days after arrival." Refugee Resettlement Fact Sheets Refugee Resettlement Watch Claims that many of the refugees work do not address the fact that the jobs are typically seasonal, part-time, and low-paying, whose tax revenue in no way makes up for their costs.

Truth is, no state is safe from the costs and terrorist risks of refugees. The U.S. State Department is in the business of importing refugees, and placing them around the nation. And the Mass-based International Institute of New England has been importing refugees for decades, with many of them sent to NH (such non-profits pay large salaries since the taxpayer pays a big bonus per refugee, and only a portion of this amount is actually spent on relocating the refugee). Taxpayers in in the small city of Manchester so far have to pay for 2,100 refugees (with all their relatives eventually to join them), and for the school system accommodate more than 60 languages as well as the special needs of refugees. The social service costs of deal with these refugees were so high that Manchester's Mayor had to beg for a break in the ongoing flow. http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/26/us...pagewanted=all

Obama is a strong supporter of easing existing limits on refugees so that even more can come here. About 40% are Muslim, and "even professed membership in a U.S.-registered Islamic terrorist group is not a bar to entry on the program as long as the refugee was not a “direct participant” in “terrorist” activity." Refugee Resettlement Fact Sheets Refugee Resettlement Watch

Liberals want to think they are being generous by supporting importing endless immigrants and refugees. They are instead supporting a nation-wide scam whereby non-profit employee and organizations are paid very well to import people who will be a huge burden on taxpayers, and produce more like them. We only seem to notice when said refugees commit terrorism on a scale to meritS national attention. I say again--WE HAVE TOO MANY WORKERS NOW, THE AMERICAN TAXPAYER IS ALREADY UNABLE TO SAVE FOR RETIREMENT THANK TO EXCESSIVE TAXES, AND ALLOWING ANYONE TO MOVE HERE WITH ANY INDICATIONS OF NON-AMERICAN VALUES, OR WITHOUT SELF-SUFFICIENT WEALTH, IS INSANE.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies