Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2013, 06:54 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,268,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose532 View Post
It was, how could two inexperienced pilots fly a plane directly into the trade towers?
No, it wasn't. Three had commercial pilot licenses from the country they came from. The fourth couldn't get an AMERICAN Pilot's license because his English was too poor and he couldn't land a plane. As if they needed to land a plane anyway.

Quote:
Also, do you really think that Arabs would have open access to infiltrate. It wasn't Arabs, more than likely Mossad, who has a history of carrying out terrorism throughout Palestine and the Middle East.
and the racism continues.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2013, 06:55 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,252,518 times
Quote:
Building 7 was supposed to be hit by a plane, but it didn't happen, so they pulled it. It was wired with explosives, all of the buildings were, that is why they fell at free fall.
Says who? Your fellow tin foil hat wearers?

Quote:
Why are there always drills during every U.S. and UK "terrorist" attack? Did you know that there was a drill going on during the Boston Marathon?
The drill on 3 mile island? PA?

Or the one in the Carolinas?

And who cares?

Old 04-23-2013, 06:56 PM

138 posts, read 154,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
If Iran doesn't have nuclear weapons, no world war 3. And here I thought it was going to be North Korea.
Israel will strike Iran and then the U.S. will get involved. After the U.S. intervenes, it will more than likely commence world war III.

My guess is, it will be Iran, Russia, China and North Korea against the U.S, Israel, UK, France, Italy, Spain and other Western European nations.

Old 04-23-2013, 07:02 PM

30,246 posts, read 23,716,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
The right is willing to accept the government's story because the accused are Muslims and, for them, that is more than enough to prove their guilt.
No. Anyone with a functioning brain knows they have more than enough to prove his guilt.

The people who gush over criminals make me &$*#!! want to puke.

Old 04-23-2013, 07:02 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,115,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
All to find a terrorist, not just some teenager.
A significant majority of suicide bombers in Pakistan are believed to be between the ages of 12 and 18, with some studies putting the number near 90 per cent. Pakistani Taliban commander Qari Hussain has boasted that his organisation recruits children as young as five years old for suicide attacks, saying that "Children are tools to achieve God's will, whatever comes your way you sacrifice it".

Pakistani Taliban's indoctrinated child bombers - Opinion - Al Jazeera English

...but we must understand that these bombs are not to be taken seriously because they are strapped to the bodies of kids.

Old 04-23-2013, 07:11 PM

10,028 posts, read 9,500,216 times
Quote:
I believe he was framed, because the story doesn't add up. Islam is always blamed, but we know who really did this.

Boston Bombing: What You Aren't Being Told - YouTube
I swear the tin foil crowd are out in force.

He even admits it and you people are still clueless.

Old 04-23-2013, 07:20 PM

16,966 posts, read 34,702,389 times
Quote:
I think it is part of the new world order. It is all leading up to world war 3, which will begin with israel and the u.s. attacking iran.

Public support is needed for these wars, they have to keep up the "terror" attacks so you continue to hate Muslims.
My comment would be referred to as tongue-in-cheek. Don't take yourself so seriously.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Old 04-23-2013, 08:00 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,115,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpk-nyc View Post
The scariest thing is that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, like Jared Lee Loughner, was a conspiracy theorist. Some of the people who believe these things are very dangerous.
Of course they are. Paranoia makes people do strange things and not just on Internet forums. This crap spills over into their private lives where they coexist with real people. Can you imagine living with one?

Old 04-23-2013, 08:04 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,435,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
The only way Dzhokhar Tsarnaev could have been worthy of sympathy was if he had turned his brother in and prevented the bombings.
Placing the bomb right behind a 8 yr old child, he gets not one shred of sympathy from me.

He chose not to turn his brother in, and many innocent lives will forever be changed, because of his stupidity. And even on Friday evening, they had to kill an innocent person, they cared not about the 26 yr olds life. I have no sorrow for them in anyway.

I cry not for him, when the mother of the 8 yr old who was killed, is in such bad shape, and his sister had a leg removed. Did he show pity for them. From the pictures i have viewed over and over and over again, he knew exactly what he was doing, and for this reason, sorry i do not believe he was framed, think as you wish.

Old 04-23-2013, 08:05 PM

138 posts, read 154,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Here's the big fat stupid gaping hole in yur conspiracy theory...

Explain why they needed this younger brother alive?
I don't know. Maybe to make the story more believable? But I really can't tell you. The Washington Post had a really interesting headline this morning about the Boston bombing. The headline read, little brother didn't plan it, BIG BROTHER DID IT. You can find the story if you don't believe me, by searching for it online. That really stood out. I know they were both brothers, but the chosen language "big brother did" was odd, I laughed because it's hidden, but in plain sight for the observant.

I think it was similar to the 7/7 bombing in London. Those guys probably believed they were assisting homeland security, and the FBI with the drill exercise taking place that day, not realizing that there were real bombs in their bags.

I don't have the answers, I could very well be wrong, but based on what I've seen, it's another false flag operation. Probably to let people know that big brother is in full control. Boston was locked down for the most part and the police had full authority to enter any home without a warrant.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies