Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2013, 08:08 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Placing the bomb right behind a 8 yr old child, he gets not one shred of sympathy from me.

He chose not to turn his brother in, and many innocent lives will forever be changed, because of his stupidity. And even on Friday evening, they had to kill an innocent person, they cared not about the 26 yr olds life. I have no sorrow for them in anyway.

I cry not for him, when the mother of the 8 yr old who was killed, is in such bad shape, and his sister had a leg removed. Did he show pity for them. From the pictures i have viewed over and over and over again, he knew exactly what he was doing, and for this reason, sorry i do not believe he was framed, think as you wish.
I cannot get over the fact that the older brother did not care what legacy he left behind for his own three year old daughter. How much can you love if that is the bet you've got to give?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2013, 08:08 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,418,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev informed investigators that he and his brother were motivated to kill, in part, by U.S. wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the Washington Post reported.

The 19-year-old also acknowledged his role in the attack while being questioned by investigators in his hospital bed, the report said.

Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, the mother of the suspects, and their father, Anzor, are in Dagestan, a predominantly Muslim province in Russia's Caucasus.

After the bombings, Anzor said he believed the brothers were set up and called Dzhokhar a "true angel." Maret Tsarnaeva, the brothers' aunt, who lives in Toronto, also said she believes her nephews were framed.

Many Twitter users have been expressing support for Dzhokhar using the hashtag #freejahar.

A Change.org petition to "guarantee Dzhokhar Tsarnaev the right to a fair trial," addressed to President Barack Obama, has more than 6,000 supporters.

"We believe that within the chaos caused by the Boston Marathon explosion, two young men were wrongfully accused of something they did not do, and one of them has lost his life before even getting the opportunity of a proper trial," Anita Temisheva, the user who launched the petition, wrote."

Tsarnaev
Lots of Muslims and Obama voters using the hashtag not surprised.

Old 04-23-2013, 08:11 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose532 View Post
I don't know. Maybe to make the story more believable? But I really can't tell you. The Washington Post had a really interesting headline this morning about the Boston bombing. The headline read, little brother didn't plan it, BIG BROTHER DID IT. You can find the story if you don't believe me, by searching for it online. That really stood out. I know they were both brothers, but the chosen language "big brother did" was odd, I laughed because it's hidden, but in plain sight for the observant.

I think it was similar to the 7/7 bombing in London. Those guys probably believed they were assisting homeland security, and the FBI with the drill exercise taking place that day, not realizing that there were real bombs in their bags.

I don't have the answers, I could very well be wrong, but based on what I've seen, it's another false flag operation. Probably to let people know that big brother is in full control. Boston was locked down for the most part and the police had full authority to enter any home without a warrant.

Simple fact is they did not need him alive to do what you accuse them of doing. In fact, having him alive complicates things if this was a "frame-up". I rest my case.

Old 04-23-2013, 08:25 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Not to mention the guy who had his legs blown off SEEING these guys drop the backpacks!

I suppose he volunteered to be part of the conspiracy though - getting his legs blown off for... payment? I suppose? Even planned it so his g/f would be running the marathon.
Haven't you been on the other thread? These amputees were all actors! Seriously (according to some people)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
All you have accomplished here is the hijacking of a thread.
Exactly! We are supposed to be talking about Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, not Sept. 11, guys! Don't feed the
Scandinavian gnome!

Old 04-23-2013, 08:27 PM

39,078 posts, read 51,231,444 times
Did anyone other than me get the connection with Holmes calling himself the "Joker" and the very, very similar pronunciation of "Dzhokar". It makes one wonder if there is some connection here.

Old 04-23-2013, 08:29 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Did anyone other than me get the connection with Holmes calling himself the "Joker" and the very, very similar pronunciation of "Dzhokar". It makes one wonder if there is some connection here.
That's been posted several times. No, I don't think it's anything but coincidence. His name is pronounced "Johar".

Old 04-23-2013, 08:47 PM

30,353 posts, read 51,942,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose532 View Post
And you believe what you see on CNN, FOX NEWS and MSNBC. I won't argue with you. Continue to believe as you wish.
I don't watch any of those channels, actually... I get my news from a variety of print and online sources, mixed with a bit of local news, and ALWAYS cross-check everything through multiple (known/reliable) sources before claiming it as fact. I'm a reference librarian, and would be happy to give you a lesson on research some time. Believe me, you need it!!

Anyone who thinks YouTube is a reliable resource shouldn't be teasing other people about their "gullibility."

Old 04-23-2013, 08:50 PM

30,353 posts, read 51,942,966 times
Oh yeah, plus I also have family members who WITNESSED most of these events... my father was in NYC on 9/11 (and lost a few colleagues at the Pentagon), my cousin was on lockdown in Boston last week, etc. Do I believe their eyewitness accounts? Absolutely.

Old 04-23-2013, 08:54 PM

78,409 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
The video we saw came from the FBI,the government, not from independent sources. How blindly we accept what the government tells us! It could very well have been faked, or more likely, just misrepresented to implicate two innocent Muslims who were present to cover up for an Israeli operation. The overreaction by law enforcement shows they were hell bent on getting the two in custody before a lawyer or the press got to them and they had a chance to show they were never involved. I'm not saying that is what happened, but I have yet to see proof of their guilt from someone other than their accusers.
But you have no problem labeling it an Israeli operation based upon nothing.....what is wrong with you?

I guess Timothy McVeigh was one of those evil jew agents as well according to your website buddies?

Where is the icon with the finger......

Old 04-23-2013, 09:10 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
I cannot get over the fact that the older brother did not care what legacy he left behind for his own three year old daughter. How much can you love if that is the bet you've got to

give?
Good post good point. That is not love, what it is, is selfishness. He did not care one bit about his 3 year old daughter did he. Some love.

I have pity for no killers, no matter who they are, or where they are, or what race or nationality they are, killing innocent people as these 2 evil dooers, will never get pity from me.

If there was a point to all of this, it was useless, Bostonians are one brave people and they will go on.

When he put that bomb right behind that 8 yr old boy, no part of his a-- looked as he were being framed to me. You want to think that, go right friggin ahead.
I don't show support sorry for those who murder when we were nothing but so generous to the younger brother.

How do we get paid back, by being stabbed in the back, many times over. You feel sorry for him, i make no apologizes for not feelign sorry for him. He knew exactly what he was getting hismelf into, and if he did not, he is just stupid and ignorant, because things never go as plan.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies