Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2013, 09:01 PM

1,127 posts, read 902,377 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Point is it's ok to do it if you are doing it for the "right" reason I guess.
Who has stated that it's ok????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2013, 09:02 PM

23,655 posts, read 17,467,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolly Green Giant View Post
And that is wrong and illegal. What's your point?-

That is my point.

Old 04-24-2013, 09:06 PM

18,340 posts, read 18,963,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
I didn't say suicidal, just depressed. Any reason can be used with some late term abortionists. Seems Gosnell didn't really care for any reason, he just did them.

utter bull sh*t. there are not very many late term abortionist in the country, let alone finding one that would do a late term abortion for non medical reasons. your bias is your justification to allow yourself to believe these outlandish "facts" from unverifiable sources.

Old 04-24-2013, 11:19 PM

30,286 posts, read 51,833,691 times
Quote:
Please don't check back, you just want to argue and not really interested in these women and their stories of survival. Most people would be happy for them.
I'm very happy for them if they are happy, just as I would be for anyone. And I'm not just here to argue, I am here to present you with the challenge of facts - which you have so far failed miserably.

If you're going to keep littering this board with dishonest threads, we have every right to call you out on them.

Old 04-24-2013, 11:34 PM

2,325 posts, read 2,645,032 times
Quote:
I didn't say suicidal, just depressed. Any reason can be used with some late term abortionists. Seems Gosnell didn't really care for any reason, he just did them.
My problem with you, and people like you, is that you give every appearance of putting the life of the unborn above the life of the mother. I don't think you really try to give a fair assessment or consideration of mental or other health issues the woman might be experiencing. You seem to just write it off as nonsense - as if a sick woman doesn't deserve consideration. I could be wrong, but that is the impression you give.

Old 04-25-2013, 12:05 AM

Default Tiller was taken to court for doing very late term abortions

Jury Finds George Tiller Not Guilty | Monnat & Spurrier Attorneys at Law

Physician Says She Didn’t Work Full-Time for George Tiller | Monnat & Spurrier Attorneys at Law

"Both sides agree that all 19 of the abortions in question were performed after Tiller had determined the fetus was viable and that the pregnancy put the mother’s mental or physical health in danger.
Each time, Neuhaus signed off as the second opinion.
Neuhaus testified she began doing such consulting on late-term abortion cases at Tiller’s Women’s Healthcare Services Clinic in Wichita in 1999."
================================================== ==================

Newhaus would sign off on most any problem a woman would have. She has since lost her license. Tiller always got off since Sebelius would support him. He gave her lots of money to be rep-elected. And you know where Sebelius is today.

Old 04-25-2013, 12:09 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,097,852 times
Quote:
Jury Finds George Tiller Not Guilty | Monnat & Spurrier Attorneys at Law

Physician Says She Didn’t Work Full-Time for George Tiller | Monnat & Spurrier Attorneys at Law

"Both sides agree that all 19 of the abortions in question were performed after Tiller had determined the fetus was viable and that the pregnancy put the mother’s mental or physical health in danger.
Each time, Neuhaus signed off as the second opinion.
Neuhaus testified she began doing such consulting on late-term abortion cases at Tiller’s Women’s Healthcare Services Clinic in Wichita in 1999."
================================================== ==================

Newhaus would sign off on most any problem a woman would have. She has since lost her license. Tiller always got off since Sebelius would support him. He gave her lots of money to be rep-elected. And you know where Sebelius is today.
So your issue is with late term abortions? I agree, they should only be preformed if the mother's life is in danger and having a baby could mean death for her. I think a woman is allowed to make that choice if it ever happens, but almost all people who want to have an abortion have them in the beginning so they don't have to actually go through the act of being pregnant when they have no intention of having a baby.

Old 04-25-2013, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
So your issue is with late term abortions? I agree, they should only be preformed if the mother's life is in danger and having a baby could mean death for her. I think a woman is allowed to make that choice if it ever happens, but almost all people who want to have an abortion have them in the beginning so they don't have to actually go through the act of being pregnant when they have no intention of having a baby.
Tiller was a late term abortionist. It was for only women who would have medical problems if the baby was born but he wasn't very exact on what that meant and he had Newhaus sign off on most things.

Tiller would put the dead babies in the incinerator in back of his clinic. I guess Gosnell didn't have an incinerator and that was the reason the plumber complained he would not come back since he kept getting arms and legs, etc. out of the toilet. It bothered him---at least the plumber was bothered. Gosnell would flush the remains in the toilet and down the garbage disposal.

Old 04-25-2013, 12:29 AM

Default The Movie "October Baby"

October Baby - The Movie

This movie was inspired by the story of the survivors. It came to our theatre, then to the rental store. Very good movie.

Only problem I had was finding it. I asked the rental store manager if he was ever going to get it in. He said he would. He got only ONE copy in. I finally got to see it that way.

If you have Netflix you can see it that way.

Watch October Baby Online | Netflix

Old 04-25-2013, 12:30 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,097,852 times
Quote:
Tiller was a late term abortionist. It was for only women who would have medical problems if the baby was born but he wasn't very exact on what that meant and he had Newhaus sign off on most things.

Tiller would put the dead babies in the incinerator in back of his clinic. I guess Gosnell didn't have an incinerator and that was the reason the plumber complained he would not come back since he kept getting arms and legs, etc. out of the toilet. It bothered him---at least the plumber was bothered. Gosnell would flush the remains in the toilet and down the garbage disposal.
Okay, so you want to have better disposal of the fetuses? That makes sense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies