Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2013, 01:49 PM

1,127 posts, read 903,772 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouldy Old Schmo View Post
Considering all the pro-same sex pseudomarriage supporters who post on City-Data, it seems a lot more than the two to three percent of the general population!
I'm willing to bet some of the most rabid anti-gay marriage posters are closet gays, flaming.

Old 04-24-2013, 01:51 PM

3,550 posts, read 2,556,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
I think the gay Jews who played such key roles in the gay movement would be surprised to learn that they are just like Nazis.

And by "surprised" I mean "profoundly offended and appalled at your lack of historical perspective."

Lest we forget, the Nazis' victims included gays, along with Jews, Gypsies, the handicapped, etc. Not that you care.
gay thugs caused the NAZI to come to power so stop linking them with jews.

not a single gay was ever sent to a death camp for being gay.

Old 04-24-2013, 01:54 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,461,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post

You're a liar.

"The Pink Swastika" is a work of fiction.

And there were -- and are -- lots of gay Jews.

Old 04-24-2013, 01:54 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,227,603 times
Quote:

OMG!

Nazi Persecution of Homosexuals 1933-1945

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2011/05/31...ilt-in-munich/

Sometimes I am truly amazed by the ignorance on display on this forum.

So, you've aptly asserted that you flunked:

Jewish History.
Basic logical reasoning.
German History.
History of the Holocaust.

You're quite the intellectual gem, aren't you?

Old 04-24-2013, 01:56 PM

1,127 posts, read 903,772 times
Quote:

Not sure if your comment is stupid or ignorant

Old 04-24-2013, 01:57 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,227,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolly Green Giant View Post
Not sure if your comment is stupid or ignorant
Judging by his other posts, I got my money on "both" - or is that not an option?

Old 04-24-2013, 02:01 PM

3,550 posts, read 2,556,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuselage View Post
No. What I did say is:

"Instead, their arguments tend to be based on emotion, on the willful dismissal of similar behaviors amongst heterosexuals, and/or on religious scripture."

I don't know if you've noticed it yet, but procreating is NOT a requirement for getting married.

You obviously fall squarely within the bolded category. You see, arbitrarily adding requirements to only SOME people so that you can make an argument does NOT work - not logically, and not legally.

If you want to make the possibility of procreation a requirement, then you logically must insist that marriage should be illegal for couples with at least one infertile partner. But you don't - because your argument is simply flawed.

I suppose you flunked more than just Jewish history. It seems you flunked basic logic as well.
(since I doubt you could understand the sociological argument)
here's just the biological one
people do not want the government checking them on before their marriage to find out if they can have children. That would be an extreme breach of privacy. there is zero chance that 2 members of the same sex will ever have a child. However even people over 55 have given birth in the past. And we have no way of determining (100%) with out a extreme breach of privacy whether someone can or can't give birth. However it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out to members of the same sex will NEVER have a child.

there has never been a single reported case of 2

Old 04-24-2013, 02:01 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,818,961 times
What I notice is that gay supporters and same sex marriage advocates far out number the number of gay commentators. It's ironic...Having a debate with a gay person is more reasonable and civil than those on a mission for gay equality who are not gay. The percentage of gay posters is minimal. The rants of the politically correct are numerous and give the impression that CD has been taken over by gay activists. CD is pretty well in proportion to the stats in the non-virtual world.

Old 04-24-2013, 02:03 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,461,212 times
Quote:
However it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out to members of the same sex will NEVER have a child.
Neither will two 80-year-olds. Should it be illegal for them to marry?

Old 04-24-2013, 02:04 PM

9,961 posts, read 17,522,258 times
Quote:
Because the gay movement rise to power has much more in common with the NAZI's rise to power then with any other group in history.
Oy vey...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies