U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2013, 11:07 AM

11,780 posts, read 8,592,247 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Sorry Charlie, but that's what research has shown to be the case.

The Gay Population - Gay Population Statistics In The United States

As far as their liberal supporters go, liberals needs victims they can save from an unjust society.

Since women and blacks already have given special rights and privileges, liberals need new victims.

This is why liberals can support both Islam, a religion that condemns homosexuality and calls for the execution of homosexuals, and the homosexual agenda.

It doesn't matter to the liberal that supporting both is logically inconsistent because they are far too busy calling evangelical Christians racists, sexists and homophobes to worry about logic.
How dare the women and brown people think that they deserve to vote! That is just reprehensible. And black people thinking they deserve to be married to white people, what is wrong with them?

Old 04-24-2013, 11:09 AM

20,332 posts, read 10,446,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonarchist View Post
You'll need to confirm the meaning of the term, "marriage" with Historial Dude, and then apply it to your circumstance.

Birther brigade going after Rubio now
I'm talking about the legally binding contract issued and enforced by the state, and recognized by the federal government, that offers over 1000 legal benefits and protections.

Old 04-24-2013, 11:19 AM

Location: A Very Naughtytown In Northwestern Montanifornia U.S.A.
1,088 posts, read 1,597,259 times
Who freaking cares ?
Sex is nobody's business except for the three people invovled !!!

Old 04-24-2013, 11:39 AM

3,846 posts, read 1,962,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Congratulations.

I want the same right to marry my partner and have it recognized by the government. YOU have that choice, and chose not to. I don't have a choice.
Bound in secular matrimony between one man and one woman?

Last edited by Nonarchist; 04-24-2013 at 11:48 AM..

Old 04-24-2013, 11:46 AM

25,059 posts, read 23,169,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouldy Old Schmo View Post
Considering all the pro-same sex pseudomarriage supporters who post on City-Data, it seems a lot more than the two to three percent of the general population!
In general, your average American C-D poster is likely to support the Democratic Party in the US. Go on to the European and Oceania posters on here, and they overwhelmingly support the non-conservative mainstream party in their country. C-D is not representative of anything, and neither is the Internet as a whole

Old 04-24-2013, 11:52 AM

10,307 posts, read 11,221,301 times
If the OP were really interested in how many CD posters are gay he could have started a poll.

If he wanted to insult all of his fellow CD posters by insinuating that nobody who posts here would take a political position except out of self-interest, I would say that he chose an appropriate way to do that.

In case you're wondering:

I'm not gay, but I do support marriage equality.
I'm not black, but I do support the constitutional amendments that prohibits slavery and makes all people born in the United States, even if they are black, citizens, and I also support the laws that say that blacks cannot be prohibited from voting or denied housing or employment rights.
I'm not a woman, but I do support the constitutional amendment that gave women the right to vote, and the laws that prohibit housing discrimination against women.
I don't have a disability, but I support the laws that say that people with disabilities are entitled to equal rights in employment, housing, and public accommodations.
I'm not a member of a union, but I support the laws that say that people have a right to join unions without fear of being fired.

Old 04-24-2013, 11:58 AM

20,332 posts, read 10,446,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonarchist View Post
Bound in secular matrimony between one man and one woman?
If you choose to be married to someone of the opposite sex, then yes.

I am fighting to have the same legal recognition of my marriage to my wife.

Old 04-24-2013, 12:03 PM

9,523 posts, read 9,409,905 times
Who invented this bogus term "marriage equality"?

Old 04-24-2013, 12:06 PM

25,059 posts, read 23,169,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouldy Old Schmo View Post
Who invented this bogus term "marriage equality"?
By the homosexual lobby who want to tie in homosexuality with race

Old 04-24-2013, 12:08 PM

8,550 posts, read 6,144,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInHouston View Post
Using the same logic as the OP, I guess over half of America is homosexual.
No, half of America is just brain-dead.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or