U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 05-09-2013, 07:19 PM
 
Location: Alameda, CA
7,465 posts, read 3,950,643 times
Reputation: 1369

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Like I said don't worry little sheep. Chris Matthews is getting paid $5 million a year to keep you uninformed.
Do you think I'm impressed by your petty little insults or do you mistakenly believe that it makes you look intelligent?

 
Old 05-09-2013, 07:21 PM
 
Location: OCEAN BREEZES AND VIEWS SAN CLEMENTE
19,899 posts, read 15,866,468 times
Reputation: 6453
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
The video = lie, perpetuated by people at the highest levels in government You don't think it's important to get to the bottom of this? Yes, Clinton should definitely be brought back, and someone should tell her what difference it makes. Maybe she'll feel the heat and tell the truth this time around.
There it is ignorant people abound. Very important that those serving us, could lie like they did, and this is very important because it was a gash damn lie. People don't care and treat this as a game.

I don't know about any of you nor do i care, i hate gosh damn liars who can lie thru teeth to save skin.

Which clearly is what's being done, people saving their own ass! Can't see that, you don't want too period.

And let me tell yous something Clinton, time does not stay still, and the fact that this happened 8 months ago, does damn matter.

If this were her daughter, you beta, and you know she would be screaming!
 
Old 05-09-2013, 07:25 PM
 
Location: Long Island
32,783 posts, read 13,851,504 times
Reputation: 6953
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Because he's a member of the subcommittee.

It's not a panel like the TV game shows.
They could be more selective over such an important post, he reminded me of one of the actors in "Brother where art thou". He didn't care about making the system better, just grandstanding.
 
Old 05-09-2013, 07:30 PM
 
Location: OCEAN BREEZES AND VIEWS SAN CLEMENTE
19,899 posts, read 15,866,468 times
Reputation: 6453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
The fact that this has been the focus is very telling, Rice indicating it was a video less than a week after the attack is not the most important issue. The point is they were killed by terrorists, it appears they are more interested in discrediting Rice than finding solutions. How many questions did you hear regarding catching the people that murdered them, where were the questions regarding what country these terrorists came from, where did they get the weapons.

What is more important catching the terrorists or what Susan Rice stated on a talk show.
Sorry i disagree, and don't care who is in office, i treat and think the same

It is very important, because instead of telling us the truth as they now knew it to be, they decided to lie to us the people instead.

Why lie, why! people usually lie, let me tell ya, when they themselves have something to hide the way it usually is.

And talking about this damn video which was a lie, could have very easily cause and stirred up more trouble in this region, already tender.

You see i feel that the truth is very important, and i have a lack of respect for people running this Country, who feel the very need to lie to us. Infact i loathe them with my whole being. It is important because no gosh damn person seems to feel bad that we have been lied to. Lie about this people guess freaking what, what else are they lying about, think about that.
I prefer truth over lies, and right over wrong! Every friggin one of them in this administration lied thru their friggin teeth, no reason, infact no reason at all.

Don't even tell me for a minute, if your child were one of the ones who were killed, that you would be ok with the lack of reasons i understand they gave the parent's of those who died. At this point you would just let it go, well then you don't think the way i do as a parent, i would want the truth the whole truth nothing but the truth, and all those responsible to pay.
 
Old 05-09-2013, 07:33 PM
 
Location: LEAVING CD
22,952 posts, read 22,485,891 times
Reputation: 15493
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
No, I think Issa is just having another Witch hunt party that should be given the recognition it deserves. The ARB did a good job in an actual investigation of the event.
Really? Not letting anyone who testified actually read what was written to see if it was even half way correct? How about there being no stenographer during interviews, just notes taken and again, no review allowed
Even in small claims court there's a stenographer and what's been said can be reviewed. Not the ARB, they can write whatever they want with no disputes.
Seemingly the list goes on with respect to issues in how the ARB did their "good job".
The one question that comes to mind Bob is, would you be so thrilled with the ARB if it showed Hillary/Obama committed huge errors or only when it clears anyone from culpability?
 
Old 05-09-2013, 07:36 PM
 
Location: OCEAN BREEZES AND VIEWS SAN CLEMENTE
19,899 posts, read 15,866,468 times
Reputation: 6453
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Really? Not letting anyone who testified actually read what was written to see if it was even half way correct? How about there being no stenographer during interviews, just notes taken and again, no review allowed
Even in small claims court there's a stenographer and what's been said can be reviewed. Not the ARB, they can write whatever they want with no disputes.
Seemingly the list goes on with respect to issues in how the ARB did their "good job".
The one question that comes to mind Bob is, would you be so thrilled with the ARB if it showed Hillary/Obama committed huge errors or only when it clears anyone from culpability?

We are adults here, hopefully, the only thing they want to clear is their own ass!
 
Old 05-09-2013, 07:44 PM
 
Location: Long Island
32,783 posts, read 13,851,504 times
Reputation: 6953
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Sorry i disagree, and don't care who is in office, i treat and think the same

It is very important, because instead of telling us the truth as they now knew it to be, they decided to lie to us the people instead.

Why lie, why! people usually lie, let me tell ya, when they themselves have something to hide the way it usually is.

And talking about this damn video which was a lie, could have very easily cause and stirred up more trouble in this region, already tender.

You see i feel that the truth is very important, and i have a lack of respect for people running this Country, who feel the very need to lie to us. Infact i loathe them with my whole being. It is important because no gosh damn person seems to feel bad that we have been lied to. Lie about this people guess freaking what, what else are they lying about, think about that.
I prefer truth over lies, and right over wrong! Every friggin one of them in this administration lied thru their friggin teeth, no reason, infact no reason at all.

Don't even tell me for a minute, if your child were one of the ones who were killed, that you would be ok with the lack of reasons i understand they gave the parent's of those who died. At this point you would just let it go, well then you don't think the way i do as a parent, i would want the truth the whole truth nothing but the truth, and all those responsible to pay.
We can agree to disagree, with all the problems in the middle east and elsewhere to spend this much time on a Susan Rice's statements on a talk show is time that could be spent on more important issues relative to Benghazi. Syria has been accused of using chemical weapons and was attacked by Israel yet we are still discussing Rice's statements on news networks fromlast year, where are our priorities.

This was built up to be the sum of Iran-Contra and Watergate, it is not that.
 
Old 05-09-2013, 07:57 PM
 
Location: Littleton, CO
20,894 posts, read 13,626,507 times
Reputation: 3949
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
It would be impossible for anyone with half a brain to have watched the thee witness'
speak and not know for absolute sure there was a cover up.
That's insane. The three witnesses told us exactly nothing that hadn't been already known since weeks following the attacks. It is fascinating to see claims of a "cover up" when yesterday's testimony makes it clear that nothing has actually been covered up.
 
Old 05-09-2013, 08:23 PM
 
10,728 posts, read 6,056,022 times
Reputation: 5730
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
What is more important catching the terrorists or what Susan Rice stated on a talk show.
From all accounts of the hearing I think we know the answer to that. And from all accounts it sounds like no one was the slightest bit interested in catching the perpetrators. I guess that just isn't as important as the talking points Susan Rice was given to use on the Sunday morning talk shows. Good to know we have our priorities straight.
 
Old 05-09-2013, 09:02 PM
 
12,870 posts, read 13,123,447 times
Reputation: 4453
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
And win...handily.

But in the meantime, she's gonna chill at her home in New York.

That's what's gonna happen to Hillary.
maybe that brain injury or whatever she had will do her in first.

remember she was pretty sick there for a while.

Last edited by floridasandy; 05-09-2013 at 09:10 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:45 PM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top