U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 04-30-2013, 04:33 PM
 
1,731 posts, read 1,166,579 times
Reputation: 760

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
So you are gonna believe Faux news, the entertainment channel?
What are you even talking about?

 
Old 04-30-2013, 04:33 PM
 
Location: Eastern NC
19,507 posts, read 17,758,490 times
Reputation: 17306
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoD Guy View Post
What are you even talking about?
What are you talking about?
 
Old 04-30-2013, 05:24 PM
Sco
 
4,259 posts, read 4,238,876 times
Reputation: 3359
Fox News and the right wing noise machine have been trying to whip up the Tea Party and militia types into a frenzy for months on Benghazi. You would think after the epic smackdown received by Mitt "Please Proceed Governor" Romney they would have moved on to the next conspiracy theory or at least back to birtherism or something else from the GOP grab bag of attacks. It is like the fascist boy that cried wolf at this point.

Most people now recognize that what Fox News and right wing talk radio are trying to do is lay the groundwork for a smear campaign against Hillary Clinton in case she decides to run for President in 2016. Only the right wing faithful are stupid enough to be duped into getting angry at another in a long string of Fox News faux outrages like when the same right wingers got all worked up about the Obamas giving each other a "terrorist fist bump".
 
Old 04-30-2013, 05:29 PM
 
Location: OCEAN BREEZES AND VIEWS SAN CLEMENTE
19,899 posts, read 15,896,109 times
Reputation: 6453
Come on now we all know that Obama himself is the ENTERTAINMENT!

COMEDY ENTERTAINMENT, seeing what comes out of his mouth next?

Watching the mouth move, but not believing what is coming out of it. Entertainment!
 
Old 04-30-2013, 05:32 PM
 
Location: LEAVING CD
22,952 posts, read 22,538,630 times
Reputation: 15493
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
So you are gonna believe Faux news, the entertainment channel?
How about Obama's own words today when a reporter asked him about this very thing. He said he wasn't familiar with it. Wonder what planet he's been on for the last month?
Oh wait, must have been a Fox News photoshop thing that every network channel was showing.
 
Old 04-30-2013, 05:36 PM
 
26,160 posts, read 15,362,692 times
Reputation: 17235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn
Obama says he is "not familiar" with Benghazi whistleblowers being threatened
Of course he would say this...... STOP LISTENING TO ANYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF HIS MOUTH!
 
Old 04-30-2013, 05:36 PM
 
Location: LEAVING CD
22,952 posts, read 22,538,630 times
Reputation: 15493
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post
Fox News and the right wing noise machine have been trying to whip up the Tea Party and militia types into a frenzy for months on Benghazi. You would think after the epic smackdown received by Mitt "Please Proceed Governor" Romney they would have moved on to the next conspiracy theory or at least back to birtherism or something else from the GOP grab bag of attacks. It is like the fascist boy that cried wolf at this point.

Most people now recognize that what Fox News and right wing talk radio are trying to do is lay the groundwork for a smear campaign against Hillary Clinton in case she decides to run for President in 2016. Only the right wing faithful are stupid enough to be duped into getting angry at another in a long string of Fox News faux outrages like when the same right wingers got all worked up about the Obamas giving each other a "terrorist fist bump".
So you KNOW everything that happened in Benghazi? You know who did or didn't do everything that caused those people to lose their lives? Oh that's right, what happened doesn't matter other than people are dead, right Hillary?

Remember IT'S THE VIDEO!

Some people will support "their" people even if the smoking gun was caught on film in their hand.
 
Old 04-30-2013, 05:41 PM
 
Location: OCEAN BREEZES AND VIEWS SAN CLEMENTE
19,899 posts, read 15,896,109 times
Reputation: 6453
And come on now already. Yes past and current Presidents do lie to save skin, we all know this.

But i am damn sorry, the extent in which current media goes to, to protect this President and this administration, has never been seen like this before, sorry it has not.

The media today, has gone on vacation since Obama took office and we have this whack job administration. I am sorry but no Bush did not get the same treatment as Obama in any way shape or form, and for gosh sakes, is still getting blame by the blame sayers.

And for the life of me, can people stop using Bush's Name, when anything negative is said about Obama. They are not being compared, Bush was no way a bull, or someone who retailitates and uses naive ingorant scare tactics as Obama does. I don't remember Bush throwing fear into little old grannys. Or using black-mail tactics, tho those who disagreed with him. Stop already, or we will get nowhere, the problem is anything negative about the annointed one Obama, and out comes but but but Bush, let it go please and concentrate on why the media gives Obama and his administration a free pass. Remember this, if you do this with this administration, and the next one comes along, you better be gosh damn willing to do the same or your a hypocrite.
 
Old 04-30-2013, 05:43 PM
 
Location: Staten Island, NY
6,480 posts, read 6,200,799 times
Reputation: 6959
If one incident, above all others, that occured on Obama and Hillary's watch should rise above partisan politics this is it. People died and at least some could have been saved but for administration inaction. I know it's instinctive on the part of most people these days to circle the wagons when their side is on the spot, but no person with a functioning conscience should be able to just blow this off. We're within our rights as citizens to demand answers -Republicans, Democrats, Independents, and the rest.
 
Old 04-30-2013, 05:50 PM
 
Location: a nation with hope
13,153 posts, read 17,419,568 times
Reputation: 5026
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavaturaccioli View Post
If one incident, above all others, that occured on Obama and Hillary's watch should rise above partisan politics this is it. People died and at least some could have been saved but for administration inaction. I know it's instinctive on the part of most people these days to circle the wagons when their side is on the spot, but no person with a functioning conscience should be able to just blow this off. We're within our rights as citizens to demand answers -Republicans, Democrats, Independents, and the rest.
And I'm glad that there are people who are still demanding to know!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top