Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2013, 07:38 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC~Mom View Post
Some people will believe anything.
I have some swamp land for sale........
[Government Accountability Project's] Homeland Security and Human Rights Director Jesselyn Radack, a well-credential ethics advisor in 2001 at the Bush Department of Justice [said] “Obama … has brought more prosecutions against whistleblowers under the Espionage Act than any previous president and all presidents combined.”

But whats he know, NC Mom swamp land for sale.

Old 04-30-2013, 07:41 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Anyone familiar with the case of Thomas Drake who blew the whistle on the NSA? The government brought him up on 10 charges, he was facing 35 years in jail, and each charge was thrown out in court. Going after whistleblowers started with the Bush administration and Obama carried over the Bush policy on how to handle whistleblowers.

Part 2: Thomas Drake and Jesselyn Radack on Obama Administration Crackdown on Whistleblowers | Democracy Now!
Since you used Democracy now as a soruce, let me quote them

AMY GOODMAN: [T]he number of people who have been indicted are more than all presidents combined in the past.

But hey, continue with your "blame Bush" garbage.. whatever makes you feel better

Old 04-30-2013, 07:43 AM

3,913 posts, read 5,227,108 times
Quote:
Some people will believe anything.
I have some swamp land for sale........

Sounds good but, do I have to lose 4 Americans including a sitting/serving Ambassador to "buy" it"?....just curious....

Old 04-30-2013, 07:54 AM

2,203 posts, read 5,082,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb Longstreet View Post
Sounds good but, do I have to lose 4 Americans including a sitting/serving Ambassador to "buy" it"?....just curious....
No, you have to lose 3.000 citizens due to terrorist attacks on our own soil.

Old 04-30-2013, 08:01 AM

3,913 posts, read 5,227,108 times
Before the left goes after Bush, always a great fallback in their circles let me help...

1) I didn't get laid last night and Bush, had nothing to do with it
2) My hangnails have been acting something fierce....and George has never seen them...
3) Obama chooses to lie in part to payback the Clinton gang as well as to avoid any accountability for anything going wrong.....and Bush was out of the White house for 3.5 years when this happened....
4) There is a dead Ambassador to account for along with 3 other Americans....let me repeat that....slowly for our slower left leaning friends who will defend this guy to the end......T H E R E I S A D E A D A M B A S S A D O R T O A C C O U N T F O R......and Bush had nothing to do with it...

At least with Watergate (look up the old photos, shows Hillary in her youth on the prosecutorial team facing Nixon....ironic, dont'cha' think?) no one got killed and EVERYONE was after Nixon. And rightfully so. No argument. He should and was held accountable.

In this case, 4 Americans got killed on the ever self-righteous Hillary's watch and she had a "concussion" that miraculously "healed" overnight (God that was so lame...never figured her for a malingerer) and yet, would answer simply "what does it matter how it happened?"....just imagine...if you dare, Nixon or any other Republican answering in that manner....the press would have the proverbial field day....and the left wants her in the White House the next go round.

Christ, if Bush so much as farted, the media would have got the EPA involved.....if his wife or daughters had farted, they would have called it an act of aggression on the US and sent them to Gitmo for waterboarding....

The press should be ashamed. It's sinful how they have given this guy and his cronies a pass. NO politician, left or right, should be able to get away with what these folks have. No justice. He continues to divide this country as hard and fast as possible. Mission accomplished.

Going forward, all Republicans get a pass in my book. Simply voting down Republican lines. I don't care if the Republican candidates are convicted criminals, they get my vote....the ying to the left's yang. One can only hope Congress keeps him on ice for 3 more years...with any luck, the Senate will swing right and more stalling can be underway. I only hope more moderates swing harder right. If you have any control on hiring and firing, start whacking away. Let those that put this guy in office feel the consequences for 3 plus more years. Dump as many on the left as you can. They are usually very, very easy to spot. They are making you pay, make them pay. Dearly.

They want something for nothing, great. Give it to them. Nothing.

Old 04-30-2013, 08:03 AM

46,259 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
No, you have to lose 3.000 citizens due to terrorist attacks on our own soil.

Yea, cause we all know that it was only planned on Bush's watch...right....

Or does the 8 year old not count? Cause you know, the left's mantra....IT's ALL FOR THE KIDS....

Or if one childs life can be saved....

Your excuses are pathetic...

Old 04-30-2013, 08:06 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,673,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Obama and his admin are keeping a lid on the Benghazi story, as long as people are kept in the dark about the truth, then his supporters will be blissfully ignorant, which is just they way they like it.

Old 04-30-2013, 08:20 AM

5,297 posts, read 7,626,290 times
IMO, our/the government has been corrupt for much longer than Bush and Obama. It didn't just start there and anyone who thinks it did, I have some swamp land for sale.....

This endless bashing of either side is the result of, we the people, letting the corrupt politicians gain so much ground over the years when times were good. So, instead of bashing, we the people, need to get educated and figure out how we get out of this mess rather than just sitting around carping about it.

I guess not enough people spoke up when lawmakers and Reagan signed in the 1986 immigration law that opened the door to the takeover of America. We have let unionized federal employees take over and they cannot be terminated, no matter what reason. The rules and laws for ordinary citizens do not apply to members of Congress or the Senate.
Imminent domain has become a grab for private property if enough money is involved.

How about the tanks that Congress is insisting on having built and apparantly the army doesn't want them ?

(Just a side note) At one point in time, I might have voted for Hillary but, after Benghazi, I will fight vigorously for her defeat. That display before the committee and "what does it matter how it happened" sealed the deal. How arrogant ! She may have logged the most miles as head of the State Dept. but what did she accomplish ?(rant over)

Old 04-30-2013, 08:26 AM

4,209 posts, read 3,588,124 times
The fact that this disgusting trash filled administration made sure the Boston bomb terrorist had a team full of lawyers within no time, but is blocking federal workers with Benghazi knowledge from having any representation is unacceptable.

BO should be impeached! I am just so thankful for our republican congress reps whom are not afraid of his bully tactics.

Old 04-30-2013, 08:27 AM

5,297 posts, read 7,626,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb Longstreet View Post
...snipped...
Christ, if Bush so much as farted, the media would have got the EPA involved.....if his wife or daughters had farted, they would have called it an act of aggression on the US and sent them to Gitmo for waterboarding....

...snipped....
I usually don't care much for semi bathroom humor but I did have to laugh at this...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies