Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2013, 03:31 PM

14,293 posts, read 9,659,141 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Now you're just babbling incoherently.
Actually he is spot on. Obama killed Osama, al Qaeda is on the run, that's the mantra Obama pushes. So, whenever there is a terrorist attack against Americans Obama and his admin try to convince everyone that is was not a terrorist attack by Islamic terrorists, they are all lone wolves, acting alone, or it was just a innocent, spontaneous protest about a crapy Youtube video, that got out of hand. Obama and Holder could not read Miranda rights to the Boston bomber fast enough, to make him shut up, because it's not al Qaeda, not Islamic terrorists.

Old 04-30-2013, 03:34 PM

14,293 posts, read 9,659,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Of course it incoherent to an Obama supporter. You can't conceive that Obama is just another politician that could care less about the American people.

Our lord and savior, President Barack Obama <- This is the only thing you can understand.
Obama washed his hands of concern over the Benghazi attack while it was just starting, he had a fund raiser in the morning and a speech to rehearse; he went to bed not knowing or caring if Stevens and the other Americans were alive or dead. But he knew immediately about Jason Collins, and even phoned the guy, priorities, priorities, priorities.

Old 04-30-2013, 03:35 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,660,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
If you cry loud enough then you can drown out thoses voices in your head.

Old 04-30-2013, 03:37 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,321,515 times
Most will not even know what is going on. They're too busy wondering who will get voted out of Dancing with the Stars.

Old 04-30-2013, 04:07 PM

10,582 posts, read 9,765,067 times
Default Obama says he is "not familiar" with Benghazi whistleblowers being threatened

Possibly the most remarkable circumstance of this entire Benghazi affair, with its murder of four Americans including an ambassador (something that used to be considered an act of war back in the real world)....

....is that, more than six months later, the President of the United States still doesn't know very much about it.

And that's after six months of promises that he will "find out exactly what you are referring to".

--------------------------------------------

Obama: 'I'm Not Familiar' With Benghazi Whistleblowers Being Threatened | The Weekly Standard

Obama: 'I'm Not Familiar' With Benghazi Whistleblowers Being Threatened

11:04 AM, Apr 30, 2013
by DANIEL HALPER

President Barack Obama said today at a press conference that he's "not familiar" with reports that Benghazi whistleblowers are being threatened:

"I'm not familiar with this notion that anybody has been blocked from testifying," said Obama. "So what I'll do is i will find out what exactly you are referring to."

Fox News has reported that whistleblowers are being blocked:

At least four career officials at the State Department and the Central Intelligence Agency have retained lawyers or are in the process of doing so, as they prepare to provide sensitive information about the Benghazi attacks to Congress, Fox News has learned.

Victoria Toensing, a former Justice Department official and Republican counsel to the Senate Intelligence Committee, is now representing one of the State Department employees. She told Fox News her client and some of the others, who consider themselves whistle-blowers, have been threatened by unnamed Obama administration officials.

“I'm not talking generally, I'm talking specifically about Benghazi – that people have been threatened,” Toensing said in an interview Monday. “And not just the State Department. People have been threatened at the CIA.”

“It's frightening, and they're doing some very despicable threats to people,” she said. “Not ‘we're going to kill you,’ or not ‘we're going to prosecute you tomorrow,’ but they're taking career people and making them well aware that
their careers will be over [if they cooperate with congressional investigators].”

Old 04-30-2013, 04:09 PM

3,740 posts, read 3,064,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
Possibly the most remarkable circumstance of this entire Benghazi affair, with its murder of four Americans including an ambassador (something that used to be considered an act of war back in the real world)....

....is that, more than six months later, the President of the United States still doesn't know very much about it.

And that's after six months of promises that he will "find out exactly what you are referring to".

--------------------------------------------

[URL="http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-im-not-familiar-benghazi-whistleblowers-being-threatened_720256.html"]Obama: 'I'm Not Familiar' With Benghazi Whistleblowers Being Threatened | The Weekly Standard[/URL]

Obama: 'I'm Not Familiar' With Benghazi Whistleblowers Being Threatened

11:04 AM, Apr 30, 2013
by DANIEL HALPER

President Barack Obama said today at a press conference that he's "not familiar" with reports that Benghazi whistleblowers are being threatened:

"I'm not familiar with this notion that anybody has been blocked from testifying," said Obama. "So what I'll do is i will find out what exactly you are referring to."

Fox News has reported that whistleblowers are being blocked:

At least four career officials at the State Department and the Central Intelligence Agency have retained lawyers or are in the process of doing so, as they prepare to provide sensitive information about the Benghazi attacks to Congress, Fox News has learned.

Victoria Toensing, a former Justice Department official and Republican counsel to the Senate Intelligence Committee, is now representing one of the State Department employees. She told Fox News her client and some of the others, who consider themselves whistle-blowers, have been threatened by unnamed Obama administration officials.

“I'm not talking generally, I'm talking specifically about Benghazi – that people have been threatened,” Toensing said in an interview Monday. “And not just the State Department. People have been threatened at the CIA.”

“It's frightening, and they're doing some very despicable threats to people,” she said. “Not ‘we're going to kill you,’ or not ‘we're going to prosecute you tomorrow,’ but they're taking career people and making them well aware that their careers will be over [if they cooperate with congressional investigators].”
One has to be an abject fool to take anything of import that Obama says at face value.

Last edited by Robin Rossi; 04-30-2013 at 04:36 PM..

Old 04-30-2013, 04:18 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,024,341 times
He's a liar. He acted like he heard it for the first time. Yet he knew immediately when some no name, basketball player comes out if the closet, and called him.

Old 04-30-2013, 04:19 PM

19,942 posts, read 17,136,666 times
That's because he's a puppet that doesn't actually make any decisions. Either that...or he's lying.

Old 04-30-2013, 04:30 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,479,246 times
So you are gonna believe Faux news, the entertainment channel?

Old 04-30-2013, 04:32 PM

5,633 posts, read 5,340,594 times
Benghazi is still a thing?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.