Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-01-2013, 12:19 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,727,707 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones
Its meaningless. Obama has made his decission, when you elect the next president, he can retroactively give all the surviors all the benefits and all medals, and all parades till your heart's content.
Think about someone you love. Will they be hurt or killed the next time? I doubt you would have the "it's meaningless" attitude then.

Old 05-01-2013, 12:23 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,851,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
And I thought you were an adult. At least I admit when I am wrong!
Well, I don't have love affairs with conspiracy theories so, you must forgive me if I look at facts and have the ability to reason.

Last edited by florida.bob; 05-01-2013 at 12:32 PM..

Old 05-01-2013, 12:34 PM

59,029 posts, read 27,290,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
If they were in fact a cover up...dont you think you should wait till the senate committee on Bhengazi wraps up first?

2ndly, the senate can sobpoena anyone they wish, if there are wistleblowers with information, the senate committee can do so and get their testamony...

Stop believing crap on TV
Get you head out of the sand!

"2ndly, the senate can sobpoena anyone they wish, if there are wistleblowers with information, the senate committee can do so and get their testamony..."

It is reported, and we DON'T know if it is true yet, that e potential whistle blowers have been threatened with retribution. if they testify.

Yes they can be called but, they do NOT have to say anything. They can plead the "Fifth".

Some simple "facts" are already known.

Obama AND his minions claimed NUMEROUS times the attack was due to an obscure video. We ALL knew shortly after the news of the attack that the video story was a LIE.

After the first hearings we KNOW additional security WAS ASKED FOR and DENIED.

Sec of Def. states, in a Hearing that Obama had NO CONTACT with him all night long AFTER being notified the attack was ongoing.

There is more you could learn IF you were to take your head out of the sand.

What we DON'T know is:

WHY the video story was used.

WHY weren't reinforcements sent?

WHY was security so weak AFTER ALL the warnings?

Remember the British had pulled out. Why did we stay?

etc., etc.

Obama and his minions WON'T answer these and other questions.

Hopefully the whistle blowers WILL come forward and we can find the truth and put this issue to bed.

Old 05-01-2013, 12:41 PM

600 posts, read 659,802 times
can some republican tell me how many attacks, and resulting deaths, there were on various state department/CIA outposts during the Bush administration and then compare those figures to that of the Obama administration?

after that, please explain the ridiculous outcry and declarations of treason towards Obama and his administration when there were none for Bush, even though more deaths occured during Bush's first term???

seems some republicans just can't help politicizing tradgedies! what a shame!!!

Old 05-01-2013, 12:42 PM

59,029 posts, read 27,290,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Well, I don't have love affairs with conspiracy theories so, you must forgive me if I look at facts and have the ability to reason.
" I look at facts and have the ability to reason"

NOT when YOU IGNORE THE FACTS!

Old 05-01-2013, 12:44 PM

17,400 posts, read 11,972,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by niedo View Post
can some republican tell me how many attacks, and resulting deaths, there were on various state department/CIA outposts during the Bush administration and then compare those figures to that of the Obama administration?

after that, please explain the ridiculous outcry and declarations of treason towards Obama and his administration when there were none for Bush, even though more deaths occured during Bush's first term???

Sandy Hook. 'Nuff said.

Old 05-01-2013, 12:44 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,450,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by niedo View Post

So to you it's a score card? According to you, how many more people is Obama and his worthless minions ALLOWED to get killed?

Old 05-01-2013, 12:56 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,870,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
So to you it's a score card? According to you, how many more people is Obama and his worthless minions ALLOWED to get killed?
And to you it matters not at all how many were killed under similar circumstances under Bush or any other administration, only how many have been killed while Obama has been president. You definitely are keeping a scorecard, but you will only tally the results for one president, and pretend nothing that happened before Obama took office exists. And that is why no one outside of rightwing echo chambers is paying any attention to your blathering.

Old 05-01-2013, 01:02 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,727,707 times
Quote:

"2ndly, the senate can sobpoena anyone they wish, if there are wistleblowers with information, the senate committee can do so and get their testamony..."

It is reported, and we DON'T know if it is true yet, that e potential whistle blowers have been threatened with retribution. if they testify.

Yes they can be called but, they do NOT have to say anything. They can plead the "Fifth".

Obama AND his minions claimed NUMEROUS times the attack was due to an obscure video. We ALL knew shortly after the news of the attack that the video story was a LIE.

Sec of Def. states, in a Hearing that Obama had NO CONTACT with him all night long AFTER being notified the attack was ongoing.

What we DON'T know is:

etc., etc.

Hopefully the whistle blowers WILL come forward and we can find the truth and put this issue to bed.
The reason is easy really. Obama wanted to toot his horn about Osama bin Laden and make claims that we live in a safer world. He would not admit that Fort Hood was a terrorist attack and Benghazi was certainly inconvenient for their plans. At first the liberal media did not report Benghazi, just like the Gosnell case they were forced into it. Why? because they were on board with helping Obama get re-elected.

Remember the very next day after Benghazi Obama was on the campaign trail? He infamously said it was a bump. On the campaign trail Obama continue to tout, Osama bin Laden is dead and the world is a safer place. He was trying to get mileage out of Bin Laden and Benghazi was a bump in his propaganda.

Just like he refused to admit Fort Hood was a terrorist attack he tried passing Benghazi off as the result of a video, again refusing to call it terrorism. Lying to Americans, Obama does not care about our safety, he just cares about his agenda.

Old 05-01-2013, 01:13 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,851,724 times
Quote:

What we DON'T know is:

etc., etc.

Perhaps this will help..

Fact - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies