Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2013, 04:38 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,853,377 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
And you had the President of Libya on CBS saying it was a premeditated planned attack with no protest.

Who turned out to be right ?
Who had better intelligence info ?
And it was their own CIA base no less.

Makes the CIA and their "intelligence" laughable now.
Who has a requirement to being as verifiable truthful as possible? That would be us. Do we know yet if it started as a protest or not. That is not yet clear.

Old 05-10-2013, 04:39 PM

11,780 posts, read 5,792,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Listen. You have nothing to offer this thread so do yourself a favor and refrain from posting. You ASSume I'm supporting Obama/Hillary and you couldn't be more wrong. So you can only imagine just how foolish you look and sound.
I do agree with him - he's made more relevant posts to this thread than off the cuff remarks. If someone bother you - like Fliorida bob is with me - put them on ignore - solves the problem and you won't stroke out - letting them frustrate you is exactly what they want.

40,952 posts, read 49,183,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Makes the CIA and their "intelligence" laughable now.
The CIA is not that stupid either. They are taking the fall and someone will step out to speak the truth.

They have to be fuming over taking the blame.

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
So first of all, let's all stop pretending that this push by Republicans is about national security, accountability, ethics, or anything of the sort. It is not.

Any intelligent observer knows that this is motivated by one primary desire: knocking off Hillary Clinton now as a viable 2016 candidate. That it creates an additional thorn in Obama's side is just extra frosting on top.

These are the same conservatives who watched Bush invade a nation under false pretenses and experience FAR many more deadly embassy attacks under his watch - and they didn't say a word!

So you know how much they and their supporters really care about justice...not very much. This is politics as usual.

Stop with the CROCK OF ! IF WE DID NOT HAVE FOUR AS IN 4 DEAD BODIES,, who did not have to die early by the way, before their time was up. Then maybe.

Clear what this administration wanted us not to think. It is so outrageous, that they would want us to beleive something other then the truth of the matter of what was going on actually. And they knew from days earlier, so save the bologna the crock of ----.

Don't sit here with your judgements thinking you know exactly what and how we feel, because unless you know me or others on here, your merely specualting. You have no idea what and how some of us felt about Bush, we are not stupid, brainwahsed, naive, and ingorant to the facts, as somee of you! that is the difference.

Your side as usual, cannot accept any responsibility and accountability, for their wrong doings, really expect more from them. Politics my ass, glad to feel if one of those who died were your child, you yourself would feel this is nothiing but politics. I am a loving caring parents, as sure as nite and day, i would not trust this administration as far as i could throw them.

14,888 posts, read 10,033,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
The "let's weaken Hillary for 2016" has been evident all along.
Evident where? If you people don't want Hillary Clinton weakened why don't you tell her to stop covering **** up?

Old 05-10-2013, 04:41 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,043,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Evident where? If you people don't want Hillary Clinton weakened why don't you tell her to stop covering **** up?
She's honestly barely going to be weakened.

Hell, with all the media coverage she's getting, she'll probably be strengthened.

Old 05-10-2013, 04:42 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,472,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
No one had good information before the attack, if they did the 4 officials would still be alive, that is the important part of the discussion in addition to finding the terrorists who killed them. Intelligence is far from an exact science, we know that from past history.
I'm not talking about BEFORE the attack.
There had already been several attacks on the CIA base since April.
So it wasn't a secret base was it ?

The President of Libya was on TV the same Sunday as Rice and said it was planned and premeditated and they had names.

Turns out he was right and we were wrong.

Old 05-10-2013, 04:44 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Please, you and the rest of your far right friends could care less about the truth. You just hate the fact that Obama has won the presidency against your hero Romney and will believe and make up anything that paints him or his administration bad. Plain and simple.
Well, let me put it to you this way. If they did nothing wrong and Obama/Hillary weren't apart of it, then you should have nothing to fear, right? And if you think they did nothing wrong, then why not find out the truth? You don't think Obama or Hillary is at fault of anything, or do you? And what does it matter? Lets find out the truth FIRST, then go from there.

Seems to me, you worry that Obama and Hillary screwed up big time. Hence, people like you don't want more to be known.

8,391 posts, read 6,296,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlassoff View Post
I'd like to hear the right-wing predictions on the Benghazi outcome.

When will the impeachment start? Will it be successful? When will Joe Biden be sworn in as president? Will he get impeached too?

Let's hear it. After all, President Romney is basking in the glow of your previous history of correct speculation.
Nothing is going to happen because there is nothing to the story.

18,782 posts, read 17,358,834 times
I predict nothing will come of it. The MSM controls the narrative no different than a producer of a TV docudrama gets to decide who is the hero and who is the villain.

They brushed "Fast and Furious" under the rug, and they will brush this equally effectively. There is no reason to think otherwise.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies