Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2013, 04:50 PM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricGold View Post
700 SPECIAL OPS ASK FOR ANSWERS ON BENGHAZI :

"A group of 700 retired special operations military personnel have signed a letter to members of the House of Representatives, asking them to investigate the Benghazi debacle. "

I guess they too are just a bunch of right wing nut jobs who hate Obama, right liberals?

You can engage in all the doublethink, selective reasoning, hypocrisy and outright stupidity to try sweep this issue under the rug, doesn't mean everyone else will do the same. Sorry liberals.
These military personnel spoke out because our government abandoned our own people in their time of need, and left them to fend for themselves. To top it all off, our president sat thru a fifteen minute meeting at the start of the attacks, told Penetta to handle it, and then washed his hands of it; their commander-in-chief abandoned our people.

8,391 posts, read 6,296,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
At least that's what you and the liberal idiot world is hoping right now. This won't get swept under the rug, deal with it.
I am not hoping anything. There is nothing there. I have read everything and can find no scandal or cover up or even incompetence. It's just conservatives lying and pretending and over reacting for political gain.

conservatives continue to drift further and further away from reality.

14,888 posts, read 10,035,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
AKA: about 5% of the voting populace. Nobody who votes for either party votes for change. We all should recognize this by now.
This has nothing to do with voting for change, this is about bringing certain activity to light. It's time to make the "most transparent admin ever" a little more transparent.

Old 05-10-2013, 04:52 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,035,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
I am not hoping anything.
Of course you are, you don't want to see or hear anything so you won't. We understand, you can't comprehend the fact that your messiah isn't perfect.

8,391 posts, read 6,296,863 times
This is the hypocrisy of conservatives during GWB's watch there were many attacks on US embassies and consulates around the globe and Democrats didn't attempt to drum up a fake Bush conspiracy over those attacks, but conservatives have very short memories and are blinded by hatred for President Obama and now apparently fear about Hillary Clinton running 3years from now.

8,346 posts, read 7,044,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
I am not hoping anything. There is nothing there. I have read everything and can find no scandal or cover up or even incompetence. It's just conservatives lying and pretending and over reacting for political gain.

conservatives continue to drift further and further away from reality.
I do believe there actually -is- something there (as in, mistakes happened), I don't however believe this is nearly as dire a situation as people make it out to be.

All that needs to happen here is "Learn from mistakes and move on".

Going after Obama with pitchforks and screamign "FOMGWATERGATE" is just stupidity. (Which, yes, I recognize that some conservatives do see, however, it is currently the mainstream narrative.)

Old 05-10-2013, 04:53 PM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
Yes, and illegal wars.
How many vets are now home with PTSD from Afganistan, (or other horrible losses of limbs, etc) and WHAT was the justification for it again? OP should visit Walter Reed hospital sometime.

Bush Convicted of War Crimes in Absentia | Foreign Policy Journal

Theres a reason Bushh cannot travel overseas to certain countries, the Hague and Geneva Convention have jurisdiction over war criminals. Op needs to read wikileaks and stop trusting local news for foreign legal affairs and journalism.
I'm a 22 year Marine Corps veteran, don't condescend to me. Your pathetic deflection to Boooosh is also noted.

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Rossi View Post
All of it. Declining attempts to beef up secuirty, telling potential rescuers to stand down. You don't see it because you refuse to see. It is all but impossible for you to see it.
I agree. It is like liberals had the "mute" button on anytime Hicks was talking in the testimony. Liberals will not believe any of it, regardless of the evidence, as they simply cannot accept the fact the administration flat out lied and perpetuated a cover up.

Even if and when Obama is impeached for this, the average lib will not believe it, even after it has happened!

One only has the watch the C-SPAN coverage and the embarrassing behavior of the democrats to understand this.

Here is the big problem for Obama-

Hicks stated he contacted the state department about the attack at its inception

Hicks was told that military assets would be delivered

Hicks was then told that military assets would not be coming

The two forces that were loaded and available were told to stand down AFTER Panetta met with Obama

Only the Commander in Chief could order the forces to stand down

Investigation of the crime scene by the FBI was delayed 18 days, despite Hicks insistence otherwise

Hicks was told not to communicate with investigators via State Department council

Hicks and his associates were demoted two months later, after stellar careers in which they were repeatedly promoted

The commander of Africom, who was ordered to "stand down" was dismissed

It is obvious that Obama was

a. aware at the onset that the attack was a terrorist attack
b. Obama met with Panetta
c. Obama ordered available troops to "stand down"
d. The White House altered the CIA official statement to exclude issues of terrorism
e. The White House excluded any mention of terrorism or Obama/Clinton's names
f. The "video" story was ordered by the White House to distract the American public
g. The cover up was orchestrated to limit any damage to Obama's re-election

This is FAR BIGGER than Watergate. If you are a liberal and stand by Obama on this one, it shows you have no regard for the rule of law and feel as though there are those in office who are above the law. In short, you do not agree with the rule of law for all men in the United States. If so, just say it- "I don't care about the laws of the US and feel as though liberal politicians should be able to break the law when they damn well please!"

This clearly shows that liberals ARE the new fascists- laws do not apply to them, only the "little people".

This is why Nixon HAD TO BE IMPEACHED. Those proceedings showed that NO MAN was above the laws of the US, which is the basis for stability and confidence in our system. If Obama is NOT IMPEACHED for this, it demonstrates that we have entered a new phase of degradation in the US, in which the RULE OF LAW is no longer applicable to everyone. That is the prelude to revolution.

No man is more important that the rule of law, or the nation. That is the issue at stake here.

8,346 posts, read 7,044,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
This has nothing to do with voting for change, this is about bringing certain activity to light. It's time to make the "most transparent admin ever" a little more transparent.
What I'm saying is that you can bring this to light, but it won't make a lick of difference either way, as most people vote for whoever the media is mostly behind.

Old 05-10-2013, 04:54 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Who has a requirement to being as verifiable truthful as possible? That would be us. Do we know yet if it started as a protest or not. That is not yet clear.
Would you prefer we all believe it was because of the video and Al-quada is on the run Bob?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies