Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2013, 02:16 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,816,879 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
And now YOU seem like the barbarian. That is all.
YAH you have that right...I took on the character of my host nation...kind of slowly slid into the melting pot. Even though I had the immigrant experience - I am today looked upon by immigrants as one of YOU guys....and honestly - I am not really a barbarian....I just miss the old days of white entitlement. Can you blame me that "change" has not made my life better. I was part of a wave that generated internal displacement of the first inhabitants...now there is another wave of immigrants that are displacing this immigrant...I guess humans migrate just like birds...the invasive species just don't like the new invasive species...oh----and some of my BEST friends are Koreans....Jews....black people...Muslims...etc...funny....hugh...a white guy that does not like white people as much as I like immigrants of another shade...British people are white people.

Old 04-25-2013, 02:17 PM

1,000 posts, read 1,126,654 times
"According to the facts, Doc Apolo arrived in the US under a work visa sometime in 1970, and Malkin was born "months" later, in October. Now it's conceivable that Doc Apolo arrived in the US in January, immediately knocked up the missus, and never intended on using the fetus as a convenience. It's conceivable, but unlikely. The window of opportunity there is just too small, and in all likelihood Doc Apolo arrived here with the full understanding that he was bringing with him a pregnant wife due to give birth sometime inside the term of his visa. But even if he didn't intend on little Michelle being a jackpot baby, the fact that he stayed in the US through October, rather than return to the Philippines like a good immigrant, means Michelle was a jackpot baby --- a fact which immediately granted Doc Apolo's caterwauling spawn legal US citizenship, and tossed a whole bunch of US rights into his family's lap."

Old 04-25-2013, 02:19 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,575,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
There is a problem in Canada. All of the supposedly sophisticated white people opted for abortion or limiting the size of their families - There are not enough young people to even take care of the huge number of aging boomers -- we are forced to bring in immigrants because we were too busy destroying our own population - From eccentric feminism to the encouragement of gay - we have wrecked our society and now have to depend on the labor of strangers. It's the end results of liberal experimentation. I wonder how aging white liberals are going to feel when they sit in soiled diapers at the old folks home...while immigrant care givers give them a private smack across the face for being the former elite.
Are you actually a Canadian???????

I though your kind of Canadian had all died out!!!!!!

Old 04-25-2013, 02:22 PM

9,240 posts, read 8,665,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MauriceP View Post
I believe on demonizing all or demonizing none. Michelle Malkin family abused the system as well.
I'll end it here since you refuse to answer the question which leaves you standing as a hypocrite.

Quote:
"Every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country."

Old 04-25-2013, 02:24 PM

1,000 posts, read 1,126,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
I'll end it here since you refuse to answer the question which leaves you standing as a hypocrite.
BS. Your beloved self hating anchor baby is the hypocrite.

Old 04-25-2013, 02:29 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,816,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
Are you actually a Canadian???????

I though your kind of Canadian had all died out!!!!!!
No that was my former could have been brother in law that died out...I was the kid from the wrong side of the tracks who was not allowed to marry his sister...You know those types....that ran the banks and did not one of their own breeding with someone who was not their breed....Your talking about Canadian establishment. I got kicked out of that club decades ago....My duty is to simply out live people...out of sheer spite.

Old 04-25-2013, 02:37 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,380,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wytrvn View Post
Oh please, shemale Coulter won't be happy until the country is all white anglo saxon, in other words she will never be happy.
Absolutely true. What a repulsive figure she is. Coulter has gotten pretty far with her level of unmatched ignorance.

Legal and illegal immigrants don't do nearly as much harm to the well-being and progression of this society as Conservatives have an continue to do. Coulter part of the PROBLEM.

Old 04-25-2013, 03:42 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,320,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
YAH you have that right...I took on the character of my host nation...kind of slowly slid into the melting pot. Even though I had the immigrant experience - I am today looked upon by immigrants as one of YOU guys....and honestly - I am not really a barbarian....I just miss the old days of white entitlement. Can you blame me that "change" has not made my life better. I was part of a wave that generated internal displacement of the first inhabitants...now there is another wave of immigrants that are displacing this immigrant...I guess humans migrate just like birds...the invasive species just don't like the new invasive species...oh----and some of my BEST friends are Koreans....Jews....black people...Muslims...etc...funny....hugh...a white guy that does not like white people as much as I like immigrants of another shade...British people are white people.
An immigrant who looks down his nose at other immigrants.....nice. You don't like this country? You don't like the direction in which it's going? Feel free to move back to whatever hellhole you came from.
YOU guys? What does that mean? My family is from Russia. My parents loved their host country, as do I. In all honesty, I've ignored many of your bigoted posts out of a misplaced sense of loyalty to another Canadian, but you know what? You EMBARRASS me as a Canadian.

Old 04-25-2013, 03:44 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,563,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
Do you believe in the 14th amendment original intent?
According to you, or someone who actually knows what they are talking about?

Old 04-25-2013, 03:46 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,320,820 times
Quote:
and some of my BEST friends are Koreans....Jews....black people...Muslims...etc
Oh, give me a break! Some of your best friends are immigrants, and then you bash immigrants for supposedly slapping old people around in nursing homes. I work in a nursing home. I've seen that once, and it was a white "pure laine" PAB. She was fired.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies