Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2013, 12:52 PM

4,130 posts, read 4,460,412 times

Advertisements

Old 04-24-2013, 12:57 PM

14,247 posts, read 17,919,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MauriceP View Post
I agree with you however, these 2 kids were not some punks without a family. They had a family, they had access to education, their family seem to be ok, on paper they looked ok to me.

My point is in every group you will find bad apples. The older brother was obviously a sociopath, however there are american born people that are sociopaths; I do not think they were bad people BECAUSE they were immigrants. They just happen to be immigrants.

And even poor uneducated people from Mexico, or Russia or Ethiopia do not harm other people. A lot of them are good hardworking people.
Agreed.

I think we need to separate the issue of legal immigration from the actions of these individuals. There are non-immigrant Americans who have committed mass murder too.

My point is that it is reasonable to look at our immigration policies and ask whether we are admitting people with the levels of education and skills that we want.

Old 04-24-2013, 01:00 PM

1,000 posts, read 1,126,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggy001 View Post
My point is that it is reasonable to look at our immigration policies and ask whether we are admitting people with the levels of education and skills that we want.
Actually, we already have that system but is very cumbersome. The new bill will make STEM graduates immigration easier. That is what the country needs to keep being the world leader.

ETA: The only reason shemale coulter is not talking race is because these two losers were literally Caucasian (from the Caucasian Mountain Region)

Old 04-24-2013, 01:08 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,132,073 times
Heres what the clever old timers would say...clever because WHATS IMPORTANT: is getting things in order.

1) Time to re-group...enough said.

2) Communication enables ALL buisness globally.

3) Lock up airports N/A.

4) If a person wants to go to a third world country and hit on skinny little teenagers....good, don't come back.

5) The world is in chaos so the boomers may as well go to vegas to unload their cash, its what they ultimately enjoy, so keep it here.

6) Go from there and fine tune, when the house is a mess...yuh gotta clean it up before going out for grocery's why...because there will be no orderly way to organize the spent money on grocerys and things will just get worse.

7) Can U imagine immigrating anyone, esp skilled people when theres people sitting around eating potatoe chips all day..? What a joke, no wait ..its a farce . ALL Media and politics are the villain's suffocating common sense...be warned and take whatever cover is deemed necessary, including recognizing the 'guilty ones'.

.................................................. .................................................. ................................................ ...... >>>>>>>>>
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................> >>
Forgot one thing.....its time to have Grannies party , the big excuse at the airport..SOMEWHERE ELSE>.>...>......

The only thing that should be landing in N/A...is a csena...not a jumbo every five minutes going to GRAnnies BirThDaY PaRTy.

uhhhh that felt good.

Last edited by stargazzer; 04-24-2013 at 01:30 PM..

Old 04-24-2013, 01:40 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,227,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
Heres what the clever old timers would say...clever because WHATS IMPORTANT: is getting things in order.

1) Time to re-group...enough said.

2) Communication enables ALL buisness globally.

3) Lock up airports N/A.

4) If a person wants to go to a third world country and hit on skinny little teenagers....good, don't come back.

5) The world is in chaos so the boomers may as well go to vegas to unload their cash, its what they ultimately enjoy, so keep it here.

6) Go from there and fine tune, when the house is a mess...yuh gotta clean it up before going out for grocery's why...because there will be no orderly way to organize the spent money on grocerys and things will just get worse.

7) Can U imagine immigrating anyone, esp skilled people when theres people sitting around eating potatoe chips all day..? What a joke, no wait ..its a farce . ALL Media and politics are the villain's suffocating common sense...be warned and take whatever cover is deemed necessary, including recognizing the 'guilty ones'.

.................................................. .................................................. ................................................ ...... >>>>>>>>>
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................> >>
Forgot one thing.....its time to have Grannies party , the big excuse at the airport..SOMEWHERE ELSE>.>...>......

The only thing that should be landing in N/A...is a csena...not a jumbo every five minutes going to GRAnnies BirThDaY PaRTy.

uhhhh that felt good.
I'm sure that sounded good in your head. To the rest of us, it comes across as dissociated, pointless, rambling that leaves one wondering if your mental abilities are on par with your mastery of the English language.

Old 04-24-2013, 01:51 PM

1,127 posts, read 903,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggy001 View Post
Speaking as a legal immigrant who is now a citizen, who had a great career and who is grateful for the opportunity the USA offered me to be successful ..........

Coulter does have a point.

Other countries are discerning about who they admit as immigrants. They have policies and procedures that pick and choose based on the level of education and skills that the applicant possesses. Not all candidates should be treated equally. We need to be thinking about what we want and what is good for this country. Immigration can be enormously beneficial to both the immigrant and the country. But it needs to be properly managed and not be a free for all.
Then by your own admission, you are part of the problem

Old 04-24-2013, 01:52 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,817,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianPetersonRules View Post
Hey, WHO you calling a shemale?

Coulter is a long lanky female...not a shemale. She has a long neck and perhaps an overly elongated face but I think she is all woman. I like her. The immigration issue - legal or illegal should be addressed. I know that even in Canada the IMMIGRANTS are calling for no more immigrants of any kind. Where do we get this idea that more and more people improves an economy or quality of life? There must be limits. Canada is not a densely populated nation. Just a few decades ago were were just over 20 million...Then we hit the 30 million mark...Now we are pushing over 35 million. What I have seen is the quality of life- general prosperity - ease of life what higher with less people that more.

Oh - if Ann is listening ...I would be happy to listen to all of your rants....at least the woman is interesting. I would rather spend time with Coulter than spend time with a wimp chick who goes on about gay rights...the rights of illegals...and not to eat meat and acting like a man is bad.

Old 04-24-2013, 01:55 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,817,540 times
Adam Lazna looks like he was raised on hot water soup and Ritlin.

Old 04-24-2013, 01:56 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,132,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuselage View Post
I'm sure that sounded good in your head. To the rest of us, it comes across as dissociated, pointless, rambling that leaves one wondering if your mental abilities are on par with your mastery of the English language.
why not try and establish yourself as a competent correspondent and point out your complaint with some solid evidence of a thinking person..?

Old 04-24-2013, 02:14 PM

808 posts, read 1,878,295 times
I didn't know there are people who actually take Ann Coulter seriously.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies