U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 04-25-2013, 08:22 AM
 
1,731 posts, read 1,110,785 times
Reputation: 760

Advertisements

Give welfare to the terrorists along with their Miranda rights.
I think oblamer is mentally unstable, probably from watching his drunk father beat his teenage mother every night.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-25-2013, 09:09 AM
 
Location: Texas
32,024 posts, read 17,332,075 times
Reputation: 18404
Please explain how Bush did anything effective to "protect USA."

9/11 was his disaster, as he ignored the warnings. Starting and then mismanaging two stupid middle east quagmires did nothing to improve our security. Crashing the economy did a lot to decrease it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-25-2013, 09:24 AM
 
Location: WY
4,855 posts, read 3,440,670 times
Reputation: 5283
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Please explain how Bush did anything effective to "protect USA."

9/11 was his disaster, as he ignored the warnings. Starting and then mismanaging two stupid middle east quagmires did nothing to improve our security. Crashing the economy did a lot to decrease it.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/20/bu...anted=all&_r=0
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-25-2013, 09:28 AM
 
1,111 posts, read 1,084,667 times
Reputation: 823
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Please explain how Bush did anything effective to "protect USA."

9/11 was his disaster, as he ignored the warnings. Starting and then mismanaging two stupid middle east quagmires did nothing to improve our security. Crashing the economy did a lot to decrease it.
Because Bush is playing for the GOP team, so all of their followers have to pretend he did a good job, otherwize he may get stuck with some of the blame for the condition that we're in, and the GOP has been through enough. It's a dying party, let them enjoy their memories, real or not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-25-2013, 09:34 AM
 
Location: Long Island, NY
19,700 posts, read 10,909,602 times
Reputation: 5595
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoD Guy View Post
Give welfare to the terrorists along with their Miranda rights.
I think oblamer is mentally unstable, probably from watching his drunk father beat his teenage mother every night.
What an incoherent 1st post in an incoherent thread.

1) Whatever programs you are calling "welfare" are means tested programs that one needs to apply to receive and be subject to eligibility. The President doesn't determine an individual's eligibility.

2) Miranda rights are constitutionally guaranteed rights that the President has no right to deny.

So OP, what is your beef, exactly?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-25-2013, 09:35 AM
 
37,828 posts, read 18,683,289 times
Reputation: 11947
Obama's main objective is to increase government revenues. Not by doing anything that will help improve the economy resulting in more people working but by just raising taxes on everyone. First, by targeting high income, then by going after the biggest revenue generator of our country, the middle class.

So far it has been pretty easy to do because our country consists of people who don't know the difference between income and wealth. Then democrats increase welfare and immigrates democrat voting base.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-25-2013, 09:35 AM
 
Location: Chicago, IL
6,102 posts, read 3,049,396 times
Reputation: 2465
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoD Guy View Post
Give welfare to the terrorists along with their Miranda rights.
I think oblamer is mentally unstable, probably from watching his drunk father beat his teenage mother every night.


... this thread is a type 7
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-25-2013, 09:37 AM
 
37,828 posts, read 18,683,289 times
Reputation: 11947
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
What an incoherent 1st post in an incoherent thread.

1) Whatever programs you are calling "welfare" are means tested programs that one needs to apply to receive and be subject to eligibility. The President doesn't determine an individual's eligibility.

2) Miranda rights are constitutionally guaranteed rights that the President has no right to deny.

So OP, what is your beef, exactly?
The bombers were healthy and able to work. So are the parents. So much for means testing, it does not work
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-25-2013, 09:38 AM
 
15,566 posts, read 8,433,351 times
Reputation: 6090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Please explain how Bush did anything effective to "protect USA."

9/11 was his disaster, as he ignored the warnings. Starting and then mismanaging two stupid middle east quagmires did nothing to improve our security. Crashing the economy did a lot to decrease it.
You do realize the "wall of seperation" that Jaime Gurlic created, was a democrat wall created to prevent the CIA from sharing information with the FBI right? RIGHT?


good grief.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-25-2013, 09:38 AM
 
23,852 posts, read 19,020,318 times
Reputation: 9373
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Rob123 View Post
Because Bush is playing for the GOP team, so all of their followers have to pretend he did a good job, otherwize he may get stuck with some of the blame for the condition that we're in, and the GOP has been through enough. It's a dying party, let them enjoy their memories, real or not.
I'll be dog-gone! You are the FIRST person ever to declare the other party 'dead' after losing a Presidential election! You, sir, are breaking ground and navigating in uncharted waters!

Keep up the good work! No matter how ignorant!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top