U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2013, 12:08 PM

35,120 posts, read 40,064,647 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Rossi View Post
Amazingly enough it is just as ILLEGAL to be a SMOKER as it is a NON SMOKER.

Is this the brilliant part?

I really am glad I am NOT IN YOUR KARMIC SHOES.

Technically the BRILLIANT PART is that you have just verified that you ARE as narrow minded, foul, vile, judgmental and beyond disgusting than I and other smokers WILL EVER BE.

Old 04-27-2013, 12:19 PM

3,744 posts, read 2,586,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
The ONLY TIME I am vile, foul and disgusting beyond words is when I have been working out in the yard on a hot summer day. Well, except for the times I am FORCED to deal with narrow minded, judgmental humans who need to mind their own lives and stay OUT OF MINE.

I think mushrooms are vile, foul and disgusting beyond words however, I do NOT JUDGE OTHERS WHO LIKE THEM. I think those who use alcohol, gambling or drugs to excess are the same way however, it is THEIR CHOICE to do those things and does not impact my real life because I do not stick around when the excess use is happening.

Maybe you should focus your hatred and negative energy on those who really do deserve it, you know, those who are abusive to their family, neglectful, criminals, alcoholics, drug users...etc.. Leave those of us alone who are smokers who choose to smoke and it IS LEGAL to do so.

I have a wee bit of advice for you as well, as a smoker I do NOT have an attitude toward non smokers IF THEY DO NOT GIVE ME ATTITUDE ABOUT ME SMOKING. You do get many times in return what you give out.
You don't "get it" in the least.

Nobody makes you eat mushrooms, nobody makes you use alcohol, or drugs, but YOU make others miserable with your foulness, your disgustingness because you expose them to your filth, your stench your tobacco effluent.

Got the difference.

Now if a non-smoker was jamming mushrooms down your throat, or pouring booze down the old hatch, or mainlineing H in your arm, you'd have a leg to stand on, but clearly that is not the case, on any of those counts. Your "debate" is an epic fail - clouded, as it obviously is, by your drug addiction.

Whether you have an attitude towards non-smokers or not is irrelevant in totality. You DO have an obligation, which you obviously disregard completely, not to inflict your filth, your stench, your drug effluent on them.

Start living up to your obligations, and while you are at it, pick up those butts you've been throwing on the ground for all these years. The world is NOT your ashtray.

Old 04-27-2013, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
I really am glad I am NOT IN YOUR KARMIC SHOES.

Technically the BRILLIANT PART is that you have just verified that you ARE as narrow minded, foul, vile, judgmental and beyond disgusting than I and other smokers WILL EVER BE.
Strike Three. I believe you are out.

Old 04-27-2013, 12:29 PM

17,850 posts, read 20,187,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
Are you aware of how many carcinogens you ingest/inhale daily and don't even know it, and can't smell it? Yea smokers smell, but I doubt it will hurt you.
That reminds me of an ordinance the city of Anchorage put into place a few years ago, banning smoking in public parks. It is okay to barbecue and get a face full of carcinogens worse than a carton of cigarettes, but it is not okay to light up a cigarette. Which amply demonstrates that this has absolutely nothing to do with anyone's health. It is about control.

Old 04-27-2013, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
That reminds me of an ordinance the city of Anchorage put into place a few years ago, banning smoking in public parks. It is okay to barbecue and get a face full of carcinogens worse than a carton of cigarettes, but it is not okay to light up a cigarette. Which amply demonstrates that this has absolutely nothing to do with anyone's health. It is about control.
Here, folks is a perfect example of the complete lack of intellectual honesty of the pro-addcition crowd. To equate BBQ with a carton of tobacco. Yes, people are dropping like flies from lung cancer from exposure to BBQ steaks.

Old 04-27-2013, 12:38 PM

24,675 posts, read 9,591,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
Since the dawn of time man has cooked food over flame to sustain life.

And cigs function what role? To be hip like Fonzie?

AYYY!!!! (thumbs up)

Old 04-27-2013, 12:40 PM

3,180 posts, read 2,671,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
I have a question for the pro cigarette crowd in here:

Would you be ok if people in your office shot heroin throughout the day (inside or outside)?
Would you be okay if someone did mushrooms on the job? What a stupid question. A) heroin is illegal B) heroin is mood altering, tobacco is not.

Old 04-27-2013, 12:43 PM

5,820 posts, read 13,285,323 times
Those of you who are "demanding" people stop smoking also need to stop people from driving cars and get buses off the street! Militant anti-smokers...UNITE! Stop the world because you want it YOUR way!

WHO: Exhaust fumes more cancer causing than secondhand smoke

Old 04-27-2013, 12:43 PM

9,066 posts, read 5,597,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Rossi View Post
Another example of the assinine smoker's "debate" Grow up and debate like a post-pubescent (if you can).
There is nothing mature or adult in your maniacal diatribes and rants .... you actually sound like a very unstable person who should be in some sort of therapy to help prepare you for a later class in anger management.

I'd blow smoke right in your face if you git near me spouting off like a madman.

Old 04-27-2013, 12:45 PM

18,853 posts, read 31,638,195 times
Nicotine is a "mood altering" chemical. Why do you think people smoke?

It is more difficult to quit smoking than heroin and meth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies