U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2013, 02:33 PM

3,846 posts, read 1,963,284 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midwest Revival View Post
One question to everyone who believes 9/11 was done by Al-Qaeda, Why was the hole in the Pentagon smaller than the "plane" that hit it?
Because the hole refused to stretch?

That's Historial Dude's theory.

He's a space conservative.

Last edited by Nonarchist; 04-27-2013 at 03:10 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2013, 03:07 PM

4,743 posts, read 3,732,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
www.youtube.com/v/51mrKdv1NGU

He probably figures why not admit it now??
seriously? You don't think the bush administration thinks of the work of Osama Bin Laden as a conspiracy or organized plot. Seems the words are interchangeable.

Do you have to detach your brain to believe this stuff?

Im sure the only reason they refrain from the word conspiracy is the conspiracy nut jobs, otherwise they would call it a islamic terror conspiracy.

To me this reads as fear from the former president that another organized conspiracy of terror cells designed to attack multiple attacks at once.

and if you believe it was his "conspiracy" then he wouldn't call it a conspiracy. People within a conspiracy don't call it a conspiracy.

Old 04-27-2013, 03:09 PM

4,743 posts, read 3,732,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midwest Revival View Post
One question to everyone who believes 9/11 was done by Al-Qaeda, Why was the hole in the Pentagon smaller than the "plane" that hit it?

1) you haven't bothered to even look up the facts

2) of all the attacks, this is the one witnessed by tons of people as well. In fact, one of those persons was a friend of mine i got ahold of right after the attack. A work at home dad who thought the plane was going to crash into his building (it was so loud) they hit the ground, and saw it come over. . (his building overlooks the pentagon, though you can only see the edge)

So not only do I have a first person (not a friend of a friend) witness who i heard this story from the DAY AFTER the attacks. . .but its been debunked 8 ways to sunday

Old 04-27-2013, 03:17 PM

36,936 posts, read 16,117,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Hey, I have been known to call President Bush out on things, but just how can one tell "conspiracy" was the chosen word. The word was cut off. Talk about cut & paste.......

Do people actually have this much time too waste.....
Isn't it funny how some of the same posters who defend Obama and Biden when they make gaffes are the same one who now want to chastise Bush when he does NOT make the gaffe and corrects himself BEFORE saying the word.

Old 04-27-2013, 03:22 PM

27,903 posts, read 34,456,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RD5050 View Post
It is EXTREMELY odd that Bush stopped himself mid-sentence, and changed his partial word of "conspira" to "highly organized attack"?

You have to admit it makes you go hmmmmmmm.....

Exactly what did Bush know that he is not telling us?
That people like yourself have no intellectual wherewithal to think logically and you would run around like a raped ape because he used the word conspiracy correctly.

Conspire:

a : to join in a secret agreement to do an unlawful or wrongful act or an act which becomes unlawful as a result of the secret agreement <accused of conspiring to overthrow the government>
b : scheme

: to act in harmony toward a common end <circumstances conspired to defeat his efforts>

Conspiracy:

: the act of conspiring together
a : an agreement among conspirators
b : a group of conspirators

Old 04-27-2013, 05:40 PM

30,255 posts, read 16,643,271 times
I know! This is funny. Even though they have no facts whatsoever, they continue to believe and promote this baseless idea.

Old 04-27-2013, 07:00 PM

26,160 posts, read 15,373,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude
It was a conspiracy.
Indeed it was!!

NOTHING ABOUT THE OFFICIAL STORY MAKES ANY SENSE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvs
Hmmm, very interesting, um, choice of words from the painter. I think this was maybe a true, freudian slip.
Yes well when you lie constantly ITS HARD NOT LETTING SOMETHING SLIP!!

Old 04-27-2013, 07:42 PM

56,111 posts, read 54,613,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
As I watched the towers burn on that terrible morning I couldn't help but think what a brilliant plan it was and what group could have possibly thought of it. When the evidence started to come out and fingers pointed to bin laden I thought there was no way that robe wearing towel headed goat herder could have conspired, funded and organised an attack like that without help. The mere fact it happened on September 11 is a tactic used by intelligent torturerers. In the past some have used common household items (think a coke bottle) to torture and cause long term torment from their prey everytime they see the item. Who doesn't think about the attacks when they hear the familiar dial 911 for an emergency. Coincidence? I don't think so.
I have always thought that 911 was allowed to happen so we could get into a war and go after Sadam. Our guys, the CIA might not have helped but I refuse to believe that our officials were that asleep that they totaly missed this master scheme.
OBL was not a goat herder, are you serious? He was college-educated and from a wealthy family that did construction for the Saudi government. His father was a billiionaire and he himself was worth hundreds of millions of dollars. It is not possible that you don't know that, and it raises red flags about the integrity of your posting when you try to mislead people that way.

Similarly, we often hear the truthers say something ridiculous to the effect of "there's no way a bunch of goat-herders living in caves could have blah blah blah" when it was well-publicized that many of the terrorists knew one another from European universities. They weren't living in caves.

Believe what you want, but don't assume that everyone is stupid and try to twist the tale to make it fit your scheme. It will always backfire.

Last edited by Mightyqueen801; 04-27-2013 at 07:59 PM..

Old 04-27-2013, 07:54 PM

56,111 posts, read 54,613,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonarchist View Post
Same goes for Bush.

He was president of the United States.

Just because Bin Laden was smarter and richer than Bush, that didn't give him the resources to execute 911.

Only Bush had the resources at hand to shut down NORAD.

Hell, if JFK had ever tried to shut down NORAD, he would have been assassinated!
Nobody shut down NORAD. You don't appear to know what NORAD even is/was. It was a leftover system from the Cold War that had 14 jets in seven locations, that's two jets in each location, doin' the arithmetic for ya for the entire continental US. Their radar system looked out, not inward, and it was a radar system left over from the 1970s that had not been upgraded because since the Soviet Union had collapsed, the NORAD budget was slashed every year. For them to try to identify a single plane over the continental US, when there are normally about 5000 planes in FAA airspace during daylight hours, they would have actually had to types codes into a keyboard and hope they found what they were looking for. They were not set up to look for aircraft that was already inside the US. Read something about it.

Touching History :: Lynn Spencer

Old 04-27-2013, 09:29 PM

3,846 posts, read 1,963,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Nobody shut down NORAD. You don't appear to know what NORAD even is/was. It was a leftover system from the Cold War that had 14 jets in seven locations, that's two jets in each location, doin' the arithmetic for ya for the entire continental US. Their radar system looked out, not inward, and it was a radar system left over from the 1970s that had not been upgraded because since the Soviet Union had collapsed, the NORAD budget was slashed every year. For them to try to identify a single plane over the continental US, when there are normally about 5000 planes in FAA airspace during daylight hours, they would have actually had to types codes into a keyboard and hope they found what they were looking for. They were not set up to look for aircraft that was already inside the US. Read something about it.

Touching History :: Lynn Spencer
Yeah, I know. It was just a game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYBhgEm3j7A

The 9/11 USAF Stand Down
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies