Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Islamic immigration to the United States be stopped or banned?
Yes, ban all Islamic immigration 172 49.14%
Yeah, but only stop it temporarily 17 4.86%
No 161 46.00%
Voters: 350. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2013, 09:09 PM

684 posts, read 1,121,680 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneTraveler View Post
I see Muslims occasionally, but I do not interact with them. I don't feel safe around them.
this is too funny. be a man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2013, 09:10 PM

796 posts, read 1,161,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by siameseifyoupls View Post
I have Christian friends who immigrated here from Egypt. They don't understand why we continue to allow the Muslim Brotherhood to set up shop here. They continue to ask me, "why?" They say they left Egypt to get away from such things, only to find that the MB is a powerful voice here (via CAIR). Unfortunately I can't explain it to them.
Tell them that it is impossible to escape Muslims no matter where you are. Where do they live now?

Old 04-28-2013, 09:13 PM

9,961 posts, read 17,512,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Yep -- the 9-11 hijackers who killed thousands of Americans..... the Boston marathon bombers who intended to kill thousands of Americans. The guy who shot up the military base because of his extreme hatred of Americans.

The guy who shot Robert F. Kennedy... the list goes on.
Sirhan Sirhan was a Christian.

Old 04-28-2013, 09:16 PM

796 posts, read 1,161,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezus View Post
Sirhan Sirhan was a Christian.
Source? No blogs or wikipedia.

Old 04-28-2013, 09:24 PM

264 posts, read 280,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLess View Post
Sirhan B. Sirhan - The New York Times

Above from the NY Times. It is written in many places, including numerous quotes from the man himself.

To ban all of Islam is fine, as long as you ban the race, religions and ethnicities which have ever committed a horrible crime. So either kick every person out of America, or put your fears aside and allow this country to be great.

Old 04-28-2013, 09:26 PM

9,961 posts, read 17,512,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLess View Post
The Assassination of Robert F. Kennedy — Sirhan Sirhan — Crime Library on truTV.com

Quote:
Sirhan Bishara Sirhan was born March 19, 1944, in Jerusalem, Palestine, the fifth son of Bishara and Mary (Muzher). The family practiced Jordanian Christianity, but belonged to the Arab-based society in the divided region.
Quote:
Religiously, his doctrines changed often, the ones holding the longest interest being Baptist, Seventh Day Adventism and several forms of occultism.
Sirhan Sirhan's Incarceration Replete with Parole Requests

Quote:
Sirhan dabbled in many religions including Christianity, Seventh Day Adventism and Baptism.

Old 04-29-2013, 01:08 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,779,319 times
Quote:
My opinions on Islam are based on facts though. It can't be compared to arguing with a homophobic man because homophobia is never based upon facts.
You might want to be more specific about your "facts". You have never been to an Islamic country, yet you seem to think your knowledge is fact based. I live in an Islamic country and there are a good percentage of gay men and women, including the locals. There are clubs where you will find gay and straight and there are gay clubs. There have been arrests made where two men were naked in a car diddling around. I think if two men were caught by the police in a car naked and diddling around in the states they would be arrested. The only thing that happened to those caught here was that they spent a brief time in jail and were then deported and banned. They weren't killed!!! as you seem to think happens in all Islamic countries.

You aren't aware of the FACT that every Islamic country has gay men and women and few are killed for their sexuality. Haven't gay men been beaten and killed in the US because of their sexuality?

These same countries have prostitution. "Laws" exist against homosexuality and prostitution, but the government turns it's head from it.

You are lacking in facts my friend.

Old 04-29-2013, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
I would like to ban EVERYONE except those who really love American culture and the American people.

Right now immigration to the USA is just a qet rich quick plan for far too many -- they despise us, they hate our culture, our language --- but they sure do love our dollars and government handouts.
I'm sure when you say EVERYONE that means EVERYONE that isn't white and Christian.

Old 04-29-2013, 01:14 AM

1,127 posts, read 903,447 times
Yikes, this is like watching Pac-Man pounce Justin Bieber

Old 04-29-2013, 01:26 AM

Quote:
I see Muslims occasionally, but I do not interact with them. I don't feel safe around them.
So all Muslims look alike or do they have some kind of invisible "M" on their forehead that only non-Muslims can see? Or is there some kind of Muslimdar that non-Muslims have, you know like gaydar??

How do you know that you never intereacted with a Muslim? Do you ask people up front if they are Muslim before engaging with them? Muslims, like Jews and Christians don't go around announcing their religion and they are so clever.................they dress in western clothing.

And you would know that these American women were Muslim how?

MISS USA 2010
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies