Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2013, 04:56 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Must be....
You can if you take on other names... and seems to me, some have just too many reps.. lolol... I could take on a few names and rep myself.. but I am not here to win a popularity contest.. I already have a great family and many friends who sometimes sit and watch me type ..and make comments over my shoulder.

Old 04-30-2013, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
So you came here in the early '60s after the Cuban Revolution,
and you worked in "sweat shops" in America? And you want to return to those days?

Btw, how very "Christian" of you to hate Mexicans. Do you think all liberals are black? I am a "left wingers," white, and have worked all my adult life. Do you think I"m an exception?
Wow.. do you make things up as you go...typical democrat... now I know why , you assume me to be cuban.. what a laugh.. you are a joke.

Old 04-30-2013, 04:58 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,407,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Why are you talking about Cubans?
Because Cuba is a good contrast to the Mexicans you seem to feel are so unworthy in terms of immigration. Cubans get a much bigger "hands up"........

English not your first language, live in N.J. and Miami, both big Cuban American areas, it just seems like a connection. You aren't ashamed of being Cuban, if you are, are you?

Old 04-30-2013, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Damn! What happened to "judge not lest ye be judged?"

What an awful, awful example of Christianity. If there is a hell, that's where you're going, mon ami.
The dems favorite scripture as usual.The answer you will say when you face God I gather.

Old 04-30-2013, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Because Cuba is a good contrast to the Mexicans you seem to feel are so unworthy in terms of immigration. Cubans get a much bigger "hands up"........

English not your first language, live in N.J. and Miami, both big Cuban American areas, it just seems like a connection. You aren't ashamed of being Cuban, if you are, are you?
YOU are sick!! what a stretch.

Old 04-30-2013, 05:04 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,323,230 times
Quote:
The dems favorite scripture as usual.The answer you will say when you face God I gather.
That doesn't make sense. What IS your mother tongue?

Old 04-30-2013, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Wow.. do you make things up as you go...typical democrat... now I know why , you assume me to be cuban.. what a laugh.. you are a joke.
So you call me a liar because you think I'm a Democrat? YOU said you worked in "sweat shops" in American in the '60s. Is that true? Where do you work in "sweat shops" in America?

Why is it a laugh to you if someone thinks you're Cuban? Do you think it's funny to be a Cuban? You always think everything is a laugh until you want to bash someone over the head with your Bible. Your attempts at ridicule always fail.

Old 04-30-2013, 05:09 PM

196 posts, read 115,654 times
Quote:
Of course , they are taught to beg like a dog.. to the so called rich Americans.The parents teach them to beg for a dollar...Did the cops stop you and ask you for some money too so you could go on your way.. typical for Mexico.

Sure,, i made a dollar an hour in a sweat shop in AMERICA!! IN THE SIXIES. WE paid our dues here!

And many did back in the sixties.. we paved the way for the good times and the freebees to flow .. we didn't ask anything from our government.. JFK said ask not what your country can do for you , ask what you can do for your country and he was a DEMOCRAT! WE HAD A WORK ETHIC. Oh but the covetous left wingers want free free free but don't want to work for it.. and they act as if they give to others. We know who the takers are.
LOL....rich American. I was a private E-1 training in a AAA battery. I earned $71 a month. We only got leave once a month and only for the weekend then. I spent all my money on ***** and whiskey. I wish I was young enough to do it again.

Old 04-30-2013, 05:11 PM

Quote:
It's not about "good works." It's about the Love of Christ. Do you just make a profession of faith, then you are able to do ANYTHING you want to do, and yet you are "saved"? All you have to do is ask for forgiveness? Yes? So you could go out and murder someone the week after your are "saved" or ten years after you are "saved" and all you have to do is ask for forgiveness and all is well.

Seems to me that IF you are drawn close to "Jesus" or "God," you would become "Love," just by virtue of that closeness, and a person then would not exhibit so much NEGATIVE judgement toward other humans. I'm wondering if you have "heard the truth," since your posts show a lot of very negative judgement toward so many different people. Did you miss the part about "God" being the one to "scold" because judging is his job? You don't have to become gay to love people who are gay..... and I'm sure Jesus would love gay people, and homeless people, and Mexicans, etc., etc.
I saw many gays die. Have you?

Old 04-30-2013, 05:15 PM

Quote:
I saw many gays die. Have you?
What does that have to do with this discussion?

You know, Fidel Castro discriminated against gays in the '60s and '70s and HE IS A COMMUNIST. Do you think "God" told him that gays were bad? Or was that a "conservative Cuban" thing?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...s-in-Cuba.html

Last edited by FancyFeast5000; 04-30-2013 at 05:25 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies