U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2013, 12:13 PM

1,600 posts, read 2,982,541 times

Advertisements

It is now past time to play ignorant:
FSA says Israeli jets bombed a chemical weapons site near Damascus - UPI.com
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2013, 12:27 PM

6,387 posts, read 5,899,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinylly View Post
Agreed. Hopefully soon the US will start putting the reigns on Israel, just like the rest of the world is wanting.

Peace.
brian

Old 04-29-2013, 12:31 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,133,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahigherway View Post
Agreed. Hopefully soon the US will start putting the reigns on Israel, just like the rest of the world is wanting.

Peace.
brian
Yeah, because why wouldn't everyone want an active chemical weapons plant run by a desperate dictator. It's not like Assad is using it against his own people. Oh, wait. Well, it's not like the U.S. itself would invade a country because it claimed the country had WMD. Oh, wait again.

Old 04-29-2013, 12:31 PM

8,347 posts, read 6,805,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinylly View Post
Quote:
Israeli Jets His Syrian Chemical Weapons Sight:
How does one HIS something with a jet? Is that like in the movie where a jet buzzes the tower and the air controller spills coffee all over himself?

Top Gun - Buzzing the Tower (1986) "Subtitulado en Español" - YouTube

Old 04-29-2013, 12:32 PM

67,289 posts, read 51,015,298 times
Quote:

Peace.
brian
How do we know Israel did this? I mean besides just taking Syrias word for it?

Could it be that the rebels struck there and they are embarassed? Or trying to describe an Israeli attack to garner muslim league support? Or maybe Israel did it?

You don't seem to ask to many questions?

Old 04-29-2013, 12:35 PM

6,387 posts, read 5,899,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
How do we know Israel did this? I mean besides just taking Syrias word for it?

Could it be that the rebels struck there and they are embarassed? Or trying to describe an Israeli attack to garner muslim league support? Or maybe Israel did it?

You don't seem to ask to many questions?
Of course anything's possible. But no one's as good as Israel in spinning the truth. This I have learned.

Peace.
brian

Old 04-29-2013, 12:35 PM

41,477 posts, read 56,558,838 times
Blowing up a chemical weapons factory with a warehouse full of the stuff does not seem to me to be the brightest move ever? I have difficulty figuring a better way to disburse the poisions.

Last edited by CaseyB; 04-29-2013 at 02:19 PM.. Reason: language

Old 04-29-2013, 12:36 PM

10,568 posts, read 12,092,969 times
Here we go again with the weapons of mass destruction ruse. Also- what business is it of America or anyone else if they used poison to kill...I don't see America protesting to much when they dispense deadly poison in the form of lead pellets called bullets. Everyone is looking for some reason to stimulate weapons manufacturing and sales. If the world was concerned with Syrian civilian deaths or Syrian life in general they would have done something about it 2 years ago. Whether they destroy each other with explosives or with the withering fire of automatic weapons...what's the difference...whether they used a chemical that is ingested and kills or a chemical that powers the flight of a bullet? More BS.

Old 04-29-2013, 12:37 PM

22,232 posts, read 16,978,969 times
Sounds like a phony story. I can't find any corroboration.

Old 04-29-2013, 12:39 PM

67,289 posts, read 51,015,298 times
Quote:
Of course anything's possible. But no one's as good as Israel in spinning the truth. This I have learned.

Peace.
brian
Did you really just attack Israel for "spinning the truth" when we are talking about the claims of the Syrian Airforce? Israel hasn't claimed anything that I can see. Wow dude.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies