Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2013, 11:23 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,806,109 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishvanguard View Post
I base my judgement on the fact that numerous posts by liberals dishing personal insults out to conservatives are left standing, even after being reported.
I've never seen such a thing, quite the opposite.

Right wing posters will troll every single thread that isn't trashing the left, with personal attacks and other hijacking attempts. At most their posts will be deleted, though usually the thread is just locked or deletedm all because of these posters childishness.
Where on the other hand, threads trashing the left will stay open, and infractions will be given for doing next to nothing for the left leaning posters.

Old 04-29-2013, 11:27 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,444,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Liberals and their never ending claims of right wing bias. Every news channel is liberal other than one and they still cry. Yes the brain damage is strong among the swooners.
It's THIS FORUM that is heavily conservatively biased. That's because a lot of low-IQ people with no jobs are drawn to internet forums like moths to a flame. Smart people like me come along to make fun of them in our off-work hours. Real life, of course, is different.

Old 04-29-2013, 11:34 PM

29,407 posts, read 21,994,436 times
Smart people come to make fun of folks on internet forums? Doesn't sound too smart to me sound like a person who lives under a bridge all day long. Whatever makes yourself feel superior I guess. Your parents must be really proud.

Old 04-29-2013, 11:59 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 16 days ago)

29,543 posts, read 16,524,552 times
Quote:
Liberals and their never ending claims of right wing bias. Every news channel is liberal other than one and they still cry. Yes the brain damage is strong among the swooners.
you continue to define the word liberal as anything to the left of yourself.

Old 04-30-2013, 12:05 AM

745 posts, read 1,437,600 times
Quote:
This site is well known to have an extremely strong right wing bias,...
Now I have heard everything. "well known" where???

Anyway... if you REALLY want to see some quick defense tactic posts on this site..... post something negative about the Law profession. Someone will pop up out of nowhere to defend lawyers.

Old 04-30-2013, 12:10 AM

910 posts, read 1,318,490 times
This place is known as Baby Stormfront for a reason.

Old 04-30-2013, 12:13 AM

5,190 posts, read 4,836,424 times
why not try the thread again in this section?

it's more free and easy here

Old 04-30-2013, 12:14 AM

3,353 posts, read 6,437,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
you continue to define the word liberal as anything to the left of yourself.
I've noticed that myself; I'm not sure if I'd described what a liberal is to him in specific but I've repeatedly told those on the right what a liberal is and what a Democrat is. A liberal of course is a advanced Democrat, I know plenty of liberals that don't approve of the job Obama is doing simply because it isn't liberal enough. Liberals are the ones who are advocates for gay rights, don't want mass CO2 in the air, want Socialized medicare, legalized marijuana, welfare for those who need it, and etc. A Democrat is lighter on those issues, and I would say are on par with Republicans. These people on this site that use liberal so freely, believe that liberals are the ones sitting on the PS3 all day without a job and plan on collecting welfare, but its the opposite, liberals are probably the wealthiest Americans. The ones who are sitting home all day, doing nothing aren't even Democrats in fact they aren't into politics, but if they had to be anything they'd probably be a Democrat but not a liberal. I just want people to realize there is a difference between a Democrat and a Liberal because its almost offensive to a liberal, to call a couch potato a liberal. Liberals believe in helping those who actually need it, but they don't believe in helping those who are sitting on their butts all day.

From a former liberal, now independent.

Old 04-30-2013, 12:18 AM

29,407 posts, read 21,994,436 times
Liberals only believe in helping anyone and everyone with other peoples money.

Old 04-30-2013, 12:27 AM

3,353 posts, read 6,437,729 times
Quote:
Liberals only believe in helping anyone and everyone with other peoples money.
Not exactly; Liberals believe that the government will do a better job at helping others as opposed to a corporation, from what I've seen Liberals are willing to pay higher-taxes so that more wealth can be distributed. As a liberal, I often made contributions to various organizations, while also advocating for higher taxes on myself. What you're not understanding is if you donate money to a organization, you'll be helping with others people money as well; its not like your the only one donating to the organization so pretty much the same thing applies to gov't, not one person is contributing to helping others but all are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies