Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2013, 10:55 PM

41,111 posts, read 25,565,425 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Hmmm...which of those things you listed are better under Obama?
Well the Dems are the party of lower standards. What can we expect.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2013, 10:59 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,367,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Cutting him offi, isnt editing.

And even if they played the whole thing, it wouldnt have changed the the relevance of what he said.

Dont you ever get tired of running around defending crap? Hell, he's clearly not going home, dont panic, relax, you're welfare check will be there in a few days..

Speaking about this pghquest:

did you see the women the other night on tv being interviewed on her welfare check. Oh my friggin gosh, what a loser sorry but she was.

Talking about my check, i got this i got that, and know not all food. Talking about some phone, she has, she went to a fancy restaurant to eat, and then the interviewer cut her off. Why. Infact she feels, she deserves more money, something to the effect of a raise.

For the people who honestly sincerely deserve it, i have no problem, but i happen to know first hand by having friends who work in different social seccurity offices , that they do, and the intent to get what they want, is just astonishing, they lie on their paperwork. Become irate i understand, when they are turned down, and some have gotten violent even pulling a gun in one high desert office.

And some go to jail where they belong.

Old 04-30-2013, 11:48 PM

805 posts, read 1,157,354 times
Biden should resign, then Obama should appoint Bernie Sanders to the vice presidency. Then Obama should resign, so that Bernie Sanders can become president.

Old 04-30-2013, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
lol, agree. That is why instead of working for American Obama dedicated the first two years of his second term in demonizing the republications. he wants his way and who gives a damn about anyone else. I have as we get to learn more about what's in Obamacare the dems are sol.
Obama's only halfway through the first year of his second term. I'm not sure understand what you're saying.

Old 04-30-2013, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
0bama was the first president to get reelected with fewer votes, and Clinton, the democratic party's president before 0bama was the first to get reelected, and never get 50% of the vote either time. And yet these two boobs are the modern day heroes of the left.
Actually, they aren't the heroes of the left. I would say Bernie Sanders is much more a hero of the left than Obama and Clinton.

Old 05-01-2013, 06:40 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,310,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
Twice elected by a majority of the voters ... someone clearly in-touch with the things most Americans believe are important in our lives. The American Taliban would love to see him go home. They'd love to see our country brought to its knees. They'd rejoice. Thank God most of us in the country believe in a democracy and the strength and importance of the ballot box.

The way I see it there are four basic reasons why the worst POTUS of all time was re-elected.

1. Low information voters
This was especially true with the college age kids. Why vote for the mean old rich guy who screwed everyone over in life so he could be rich when we can go affirmative and vote for the slick, cool rockstar? They were too busy hitting beer bongs to understand the epic failure that Obama is. Go occupy wall st! Yay!

2. Single issue voters
Who cares about the economy? We need gay rights!

3. Ethnocentric racists
Obama illegally and unconstitutionally altered immigration law to pander for votes and the ethnocentric racists ate it up hook, line, and sinker.

4. The media
They got him elected both times by running massive negative reports on the opposition.

Last edited by Rick Roma; 05-01-2013 at 06:49 AM..

Old 05-01-2013, 08:39 AM

6,933 posts, read 8,455,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
You know, people like you, make me think the founding fathers had the idea when they wanted to limit the number of idiots who could vote.
You provide a good example of the anti-Americans I was referring to.

Old 05-01-2013, 08:41 AM

6,933 posts, read 8,455,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
It's amusing seeing all the irrational hatred and vitriol directed against the Pres. by wingnuts.
I believe we understand the motivation for what I think are expressions of hatred. However, we're not permitted to discuss that on this forum.

Old 05-01-2013, 02:55 PM

5,450 posts, read 8,729,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
I believe we understand the motivation for what I think are expressions of hatred. However, we're not permitted to discuss that on this forum.
We discuss it all the time. It's called we hate seeing our country fall further down the tubes economically.

Old 05-01-2013, 03:28 PM

41,111 posts, read 25,565,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_the_facts View Post
Obama's only halfway through the first year of his second term. I'm not sure understand what you're saying.
yep, Obama has one goal in mind, blame everything! on the republicans. That is why Obama is always running around saying "it's the republicans fault". Sequestration is the classic example but he got busted that time. He hopes people will buy his crap so Democrats will control the house. Think 2014.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies