Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2013, 12:16 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,692,117 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boner View Post
"One of the two"

What happens to the child when this parent dies. Does the one not of the two nurture and cherish this child like the biological parent would. Does the child get left to society to raise or back to the surrogate mother with the benefits our society mandates. Playing with the lives of children to satisfy the whim of an individual whos life style does not and should not include raising children is abuse to that child and another liberal ripp off of the tax payer
What happens to any child when a parent dies?
What happens when a hetero with a child remarries? Do you believe that the step-parent cannot love the child as his or her own?

And what happens when any (two) people adopt a child? Do you believe that adopting parents cannot love a child that is not their own biological child? Do adoptive parents who divorce have to give the child(ren) back to the bio parent(s)? Of course not.

And, what the h*ll does any of this have to do with the taxpayers? Most people who choose surrogacy pay out-of-pocket. And most people who can afford a surrogate generally can afford to raise their child(ren) with no help from the taxpayers.
Seriously, who made you the arbiter of who gets to have and raise children in this country?

Old 05-01-2013, 12:18 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,556,847 times
Making gaybies is how "the geh" are going to take over the world. Obviously. Duh!

Old 05-01-2013, 12:18 PM

1,728 posts, read 1,777,001 times
Generally I think your generalities are off the mark so I will speak in general. The non biological parent will never love and cherish the child like the biological parents. They will do what ever is most expedient for their own selfish financial needs, regardless of the reprecussions on the child or society

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Generally the non bio parent would legally adopt the child. Then if something happened to the bio parent the other parent is legally responsible for the child.

Old 05-01-2013, 12:20 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,104,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
Making gaybies is how "the geh" are going to take over the world. Obviously. Duh!

And they offer frequent flyer miles for each 10 people they recruit.

Old 05-01-2013, 12:20 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,556,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
And they offer frequent flyer miles for each 10 people they recruit.
Oh, is that in the memo? I need to go take a look.

Old 05-01-2013, 12:21 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,692,117 times
Quote:
Generally I think your generalities are off the mark so I will speak in general. The non biological parent will never love and cherish the child like the biological parents. They will do what ever is most expedient for their own selfish financial needs, regardless of the reprecussions on the child or society
So, you are anti-adoption.

Fascinating.

Old 05-01-2013, 12:22 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,391,510 times
Quote:

WTF?

So adoptive parents will never love and cherish the kids they adopt like if they were their own kids?

Maybe YOU wouldn't, but stop projecting on everyone else.

What a bizarre and sad world you live in "boner."

Old 05-01-2013, 12:23 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,104,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
Oh, is that in the memo? I need to go take a look.

It's in the gay recruitment and indoctrination manual, page 235, subsection 2 a.

They gave up giving away toasters for every 10 recruited because new membership fell off.

24,260 posts, read 14,197,584 times
Quote:
WTF? I love my non bio child just as much as my bio children.

Are you trying to say that adoptive parents don't love their children? That they take on the financial burden of adopting children for financial gain?

Are you aware of the costs involved in surrogacy? How is that in any way shape or form a financial gain?

18,462 posts, read 31,617,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rural City Gal View Post
Am I the only one that think it's wrong, and kind of disturbing that a gay man wants to get a woman pregnant, because he wants kids? Something about situation does set well with me. I am all for gay men having kids, and what not, but I just think they needs to stick to adoptions, and leave women the hell alone.

It basically does not matter what you think in this situation. They are not bothering you nor hurting you so is basically falls under the catagory of mind your own business.

It also does not matter wether you feel they should stick to adoptions either.

and leave women the hell alone.

That statement really made an impact.

again, if it doesnt concern you, MYOB.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies