Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2013, 02:21 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,218,480 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
What difference does it make?

Carney: Benghazi Happened A Long Time Ago - YouTube

Something to keep in mind if you murder someone and can remain low for about a year.

Also, Bush is ancient history relatively speaking.
What i see could happen is Obama invokes executive privilege which is why we do not hear much about fast and furious
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2013, 02:29 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,867,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Yea, you just want it censored like the Gosnell case. Another one you liberals should be proud of.
Oh, don't be so dramatic. No one will ever be able to shut Conservatives up. Benghazi is ample proof of that.

P.S. I hope Gosnell gets put away for a long, long time. I challenge you to find one liberal on C-D who supports what he did.

Old 05-02-2013, 02:29 PM

2,476 posts, read 2,602,859 times
I bet he wouldn't be saying that if it was his family killed.
This administration is sickening and criminal.

Old 05-02-2013, 02:31 PM

2,476 posts, read 2,602,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Oh, don't be so dramatic. No one will ever be able to shut Conservatives up. Benghazi is ample proof of that.

P.S. I hope Gosnell gets put away for a long, long time. I challenge you to find one liberal on C-D who supports what he did.
Another idiotic statement....again if it was your family in Benghazi you wouldn't be talking so dumb.

Old 05-02-2013, 02:38 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,867,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrymac View Post
Another idiotic statement....again if it was your family in Benghazi you wouldn't be talking so dumb.
Oh, please. Embassies get attacked. They are dangerous places. The diplomats who served there are well aware of the danger. As pk so aptly put it, "You attack people and they tend to want to attack back. That's a pretty basic principle."

Was it tragic for our personnel? Yes. But it's what happens at embassies more often than we would like. All of your dramatic hand-wringing in the aftermath is just politics.

Old 05-02-2013, 02:41 PM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
Quote:
Oh, please. Embassies get attacked. They are dangerous places. The diplomats who served there are well aware of the danger. As pk so aptly put it, "You attack people and they tend to want to attack back. That's a pretty basic principle."

Was it tragic for our personnel? Yes. But it's what happens at embassies more often than we would like. All of your dramatic hand-wringing in the aftermath is just politics.
So why was the administration so scared to simply admit this?

Old 05-02-2013, 02:51 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times
Quote:

Glad to know the likes of some feel that 4 dead bodies are just POLITICS and happned a long time ago. So according to some, just sweep the whole damb mess under the rug.

It was not what they did, it was clearly what they did not do. Not hard to understand. So please this administration makes the weakest excuses and so do their supporters!

Time for them once in their life to be accountable for these 4 deaths, which by the way did not need to happen.
Stevens, demands were overlooked and not important enough, someone is accountable for this mess.

If not one person died maybe you could consider this political, but with what happened, and the 4 people who died including Stevens, this is anything but politicial. So save the drama and the excuses for Obama.

Most people on a job, are held accountable for the good and the bad.

And oh please, they were wetting in their pants, with the wild excuses of a stupid made up video. Maybe some were born yesterday, not all of us. Got caught, with pants down now time to tell the truth. If anyone in this administration knows the meaning.

Janet one indication clear indication they do not?

Old 05-02-2013, 02:53 PM

8,885 posts, read 5,365,025 times
A Facebook friend is having problems renting an apartment because of a DV record. I don't think landlords should use this against him, as it was a long time ago.

Old 05-02-2013, 03:15 PM

54,494 posts, read 33,856,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Really?

Do you think Watergate should have been prosecuted?

Do you think Obama is above the law?

We have four men dead, witnesses muzzled, and resuce teams told to stand down. Don't you think that warrants an investigation? If not, why not?

What "harm" does an investigation do, if Obama and Hillary are "innocent"?

Why are many in Obama's direct circle exempt from Obamacare?

Why are so many politicians and political cronies of Obama exempt from Obamacare?

Why was there no federal inquiry into the 2008 financial crash, when there was an investigation of the S&L scandal under Reagan?

Why are there so many tax cheats in the Obama admin?

How did Obama ending up paying one fourth the market value for his home?

Why does Obama furlow flight controllers and White House tours, while taking personal vacations that cost far more?

Face it- liberalism is the new fascism that believes that the rights of 'enlightened rulers" supercede those of "ordinary" citizens. It is the antithesis of liberty.
Let's not forget Operation Fast & Furious that resulted in the death of Border Patrol agent Brian Terry, and to this day nobody from the Obama administration has been prosecuted for the deliberate sale of weapons to the Mexican drug cartels.

Old 05-02-2013, 11:24 PM

1,730 posts, read 1,361,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineComedy View Post
Perhaps if you didn't make it so clear that you were not interested in rational discourse.
What's rational from your side? "It happened a long time ago" or "I wasn't aware, but I'll check on that and get right back to you" ?
I really don't think you should be bringing up rational, my friend.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies