Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2013, 12:53 PM

11,143 posts, read 10,702,210 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Yuck.

I can't watch her. I can't even listen to her.

That up and down thing she does with her voice and her desperate need for attention and sentences that just go on and on and on without ever really saying anything - no thanks.

I'll just have to rely on others' comments here about the substance (if there is any) of her speech.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
I agree, I cringed for 12 minutes to hear what she had to say, and you're absolutely correct about never saying anything of substance.

Her rambling reminds me of the way Reagan senior could ramble on for 15 minutes and say nothing. I was taken aback by her references to "morality".
Sarah Palin and children conceived out of wedlock - an uncomfortable question needs to be posed - AMERICAblog

Like her and family are people to speak fondly of the subject.
Interesting that you both complain of Sarah Palin's lack of substance in her speeches while not saying anything about the fact that Obama has the exact same problem.

As for her morality, none of us have the right to judge another's morality in any way, shape, or form, as we all have skeletons in our closet that we wouldn't want others to see. Or are you saying that your morals are squeaky clean?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2013, 01:14 PM

8,347 posts, read 7,236,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
Interesting that you both complain of Sarah Palin's lack of substance in her speeches while not saying anything about the fact that Obama has the exact same problem.

As for her morality, none of us have the right to judge another's morality in any way, shape, or form, as we all have skeletons in our closet that we wouldn't want others to see. Or are you saying that your morals are squeaky clean?
Bwwwwhhhhhhhaaaaahhhhhaaaaa, gosh that was funny, my mouthful of coffee went everywhere, thanks for the laugh, I knew someone would do it today.

Old 05-04-2013, 02:58 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,247,678 times
Quote:
Well, there is a huge difference between President Obama, a Harvard Law graduate, who was just elected to a second term, and a washed-up middle-aged beauty queen wannabe who couldn't even finish the four year term of the office she was elected to and who went to how many colleges in how many years before she got a degree and who now prostitutes herself by selling herself to the highest bidder (the NRA).

lol

Old 05-04-2013, 03:09 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,534,555 times
I wonder if you are allowed to walk into the convention with a full loaded AR-15?

Old 05-04-2013, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Well, there is a huge difference between President Obama, a Harvard Law graduate, who was just elected to a second term, and a washed-up middle-aged beauty queen wannabe who couldn't even finish the four year term of the office she was elected to and who went to how many colleges in how many years before she got a degree and who now prostitutes herself by selling herself to the highest bidder (the NRA).

lol
Not really. They're both politicians, and both of them are prostituting themselves to those with money. The only real difference I see is that one of them has been open about their history and personal life while the other has lied, obfuscated, and smeared in order to hide theirs.

Old 05-04-2013, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Not really. They're both politicians, and both of them are prostituting themselves to those with money. The only real difference I see is that one of them has been open about their history and personal life while the other has lied, obfuscated, and smeared in order to hide theirs.
Correction.

One is a politician; the other one is a grifter and reality t.v. personality who is not above exploiting her own children for gain and who supports herself and her trailer park family on donations from gullible idiots who continue to donate to SarahPac and who will pay to hear her spew her word salads of vitriol and hate.

Quote:
the other has lied, obfuscated, and smeared in order to hide theirs.
This ^^ is a flat out lie and not even worthy of a response.

Old 05-04-2013, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Correction.

One is a politician; the other one is a grifter and reality t.v. personality who is not above exploiting her own children for gain and who supports herself and her trailer park family on donations from gullible idiots who continue to donate to SarahPac and who will pay to hear her spew her word salads of vitriol and hate.
I guess it's okay when you exploit other people's children for political gain?

Quote:
spew her word salads of vitriol and hate.
More irony.

Quote:
This ^^ is a flat out lie and not even worthy of a response.
Sure, because Obama has been so open and honest about everything, right?

Old 05-04-2013, 03:29 PM

Quote:
I guess it's okay when you exploit other people's children for political gain?
Who's exploiting whose children?

Palin is the one who trotted her kids out at every opportunity; in fact, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree because her oldest daughter has done the same thing, even naming one of her failed reality shows after her young son while she exploits him on camera.

Quote:
Sure, because Obama has been so open and honest about everything, right?
So what has President Obama hidden from us?

His place of birth?

His college transcripts?

His childhood vaccination records?

If you're going to claim one or all of the above you're not even worth my time.

Old 05-04-2013, 04:30 PM

46,259 posts, read 27,067,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wytrvn View Post
Not me but judging from your post history I have no doubt that you did.
Of course you did, and what post history do you speak of?

Old 05-04-2013, 04:32 PM

46,259 posts, read 27,067,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Huh
IF you are going to tell me that this is not right or left, then you need to be in all the leftist threads that say it's all the rights fault, not just in this thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies