U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2013, 12:53 PM

8,353 posts, read 6,000,028 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Starts today. The Gun Sellers and Manufacturers showing their wares .... attended by their adoring nuts...

NRA convention gets underway; Sarah Palin and Ted Nugent on tap - latimes.com
Wouldn't it be ironic if someone who is attending was shot because the person didn't know the gun was loaded?
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...o-indiana?lite
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2013, 12:54 PM

34,364 posts, read 18,629,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
Wouldn't it be ironic if someone who is attending was shot because the person didn't know the gun was loaded?
That would be a leftist wet dream....

Just admit it...you want it to happen...

Old 05-03-2013, 01:15 PM

20,976 posts, read 16,289,012 times
Quote:
I think they are going to push for increased production of their favorite "My First Gun" model, since they now know it works so well.
The NRA manufactures guns?

Old 05-03-2013, 01:17 PM

34,364 posts, read 18,629,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Of course, bobbie said it...so it must be true.....just ask him...

Old 05-03-2013, 01:20 PM

1,247 posts, read 2,825,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Why would a libhead worry about what the NRA is doing? Makes no sense to me. Worry about yourself for a change and leave everybody else alone.

Gee........I wonder what they're doing at the Star Wars Convention. Never mind.......I don't care and am not remotely interested.

See how easy it is?
lol, thats the funny thing about the liberals, they are either can't, or dont want to worry about themselves. The government does that for them. They feel their job is to spread it to others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Don't need to prove it.

Every time the NRA and the powerful and rich gun industry use their power and influence to squash simple, common sense gun regulations, they have blood on their hands.

And I don't care if you believe that or not. I believe it to be true and that is all I will say about it because the gun huggers are so obsessively resistant to anything, even the smallest of changes that might actually save lives, it is pointless to argue with them.

OK, put any common sense regulation out there for me. ANY ONE. And I will show you how easy it is to get around any idea to throw at me. Be as creative as you want. Infringe on the constitution if you want. Any thing you do will NOT stop a criminal from ignoring your regulations to commit a crime. You seriously have to remember that all these reasons that make you want to have more gun control is because somebody is ALREADY BREAKING THE LAW!

Old 05-03-2013, 01:23 PM

Is it possible for the anti gun folks to not use childish name calling such as gun nuts, rump rangers, right wing nuts, etc? Is it possible for you guys to have a normal adult conversation? Sometimes its like talking to young teenagers.

Old 05-03-2013, 01:30 PM

22,241 posts, read 15,330,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Who do you think provides them their funds? Please don't tell us it's their membership.

Old 05-03-2013, 01:39 PM

7,006 posts, read 7,800,549 times
Quote:
Who do you think provides them their funds? Please don't tell us it's their membership.
So now you're complaining about wealth redistribution? I guess it's only a good thing when the wealth is redistributed to "deserving" people.

Old 05-03-2013, 01:40 PM

Quote:
And your tax dollars fund bombs.

Old 05-03-2013, 01:42 PM

602 posts, read 488,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhemi View Post
And your tax dollars fund bombs.

...and guns.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies