U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 05-06-2013, 12:22 PM
 
Location: Geneva, IL
12,982 posts, read 12,251,218 times
Reputation: 14820

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
As you know these attempts to eliminate what happened have been bamboozled in this thread and the only other excuse pending is some kind of idea that it was only a movie. Therefore we know what happened and the teachers broke the law.

Pictures can be art. Pictures require a demented attitude firstly to translate any illicitness in the beholder. Youngsters can look at a porn pic, a doctor can look at a womens parts...there is no comparison with this and the deliberate request from a teacher for the youngsters to physically engage in the baloney, I was pretty clear with the idea and the puffing of the pot...I guess that caught your eye and so it should, hopefully it will catch the uselessness so far in the authorities in the area and they will be charged.
They.Did.Not.Kiss!

Capiche?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-06-2013, 12:38 PM
 
Location: Virginia Beach
7,450 posts, read 5,815,188 times
Reputation: 2170
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
The people who thought this was a good idea need to have the screws put to them.
The people who think that there is anything wrong with this need to have surgery in order to have the stick removed from their rectum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-06-2013, 12:51 PM
 
3,448 posts, read 2,677,910 times
Reputation: 478
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
They.Did.Not.Kiss!

Capiche?
If you want to make a case in defense of these alleged criminals, then get all the accurate data together and give it a go. So far what we know for a fact, is the children were deliberately introduced by "formal request" per the adults who have been entrusted to only guide and example healthy normal pathways in the experience of life.

A teacher does not bring in a joint, light it up and ask for someone to start puffing on it.

As brought forward and this is the requirement, the defense needs to show a reason as to why society should accept breaking the law in the classroom as explained in my entries, included- if this was going on with adults in the neighborhood while the parents were at work they would be automatically charged and all the happenings thoroughly investigated.

Therefore and so far.. there is no reason in why these people should not be charged without delay, plus what your trying to suggest needs sound and reliable authenticity and as well has no real bearing on what we know was introduced in real activity . The students have even complained, this is where children are the teachers and society is the culture-less slobs that they are. The outcome in this needs to be attended to and its time for teaching the schools a lesson in the realities of life, including the known in that ultimately they are not in charge and have no free pass to break the law. Also I think society has a right to all of their personnel portfolio's which would outline any other complaint in the area of abuse. This thing needs serious investigation.

Last edited by stargazzer; 05-06-2013 at 01:10 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-06-2013, 01:26 PM
 
17,297 posts, read 25,694,164 times
Reputation: 8567
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
As you know these attempts to eliminate what happened have been bamboozled in this thread and the only other excuse pending is some kind of idea that it was only a movie.
The.kids.did.not.kiss.

They didn't kiss anymore than we bought drugs in the 4th grade during our imaginary buying sessions when we were learning how to say "no."

They didn't kiss anymore than an instructor in a self defense class is raping their students when they role play an attack situation.

The kids were role playing. Learning how to DEFEND against UNWANTED advances.




Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazer
Therefore we know what happened and the teachers broke the law.
I hope you don't think you're terribly clever for trying to advance this "the teachers broke the law meme!"



Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazer
hopefully it will catch the uselessness so far in the authorities in the area and they will be charged.

LOL, in your dreams lady.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-06-2013, 02:01 PM
 
Location: Geneva, IL
12,982 posts, read 12,251,218 times
Reputation: 14820
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
If you want to make a case in defense of these alleged criminals, then get all the accurate data together and give it a go. So far what we know for a fact, is the children were deliberately introduced by "formal request" per the adults who have been entrusted to only guide and example healthy normal pathways in the experience of life.

A teacher does not bring in a joint, light it up and ask for someone to start puffing on it.

As brought forward and this is the requirement, the defense needs to show a reason as to why society should accept breaking the law in the classroom as explained in my entries, included- if this was going on with adults in the neighborhood while the parents were at work they would be automatically charged and all the happenings thoroughly investigated.

Therefore and so far.. there is no reason in why these people should not be charged without delay, plus what your trying to suggest needs sound and reliable authenticity and as well has no real bearing on what we know was introduced in real activity . The students have even complained, this is where children are the teachers and society is the culture-less slobs that they are. The outcome in this needs to be attended to and its time for teaching the schools a lesson in the realities of life, including the known in that ultimately they are not in charge and have no free pass to break the law. Also I think society has a right to all of their personnel portfolio's which would outline any other complaint in the area of abuse. This thing needs serious investigation.
Therapy. Stat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-06-2013, 02:07 PM
 
Location: Virginia Beach
7,450 posts, read 5,815,188 times
Reputation: 2170
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
If you want to make a case in defense of these alleged criminals
THe only one alleging that they're criminals are idiots.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-06-2013, 03:06 PM
 
3,448 posts, read 2,677,910 times
Reputation: 478
Well I guess tom another day...nothing but hecklers. Not the least bit surprised.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-06-2013, 03:28 PM
 
Location: Mexico City, formerly Columbus, Ohio
13,097 posts, read 13,480,618 times
Reputation: 5771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
No, I don't like kids being more accepting of things I disagree with by means of propaganda and social conditioning.

And the same holds true for things I DO agree with.
Please, do you really think anyone believes that? The problem here is that kids are becoming much more accepting of homosexuality even without any overblown incidents of "propaganda". It's not even needed, because the more gay people that are honest about it, the more people realize it's not a big deal. For the most part, the only people who are still hung up on this are seniors and religious people. Which are you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-06-2013, 03:33 PM
 
Location: Lower east side of Toronto
10,586 posts, read 10,766,202 times
Reputation: 9292
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
The people who think that there is anything wrong with this need to have surgery in order to have the stick removed from their rectum.
So those submitting to and advancing the gay agenda have vision of sticks in the rectums of their detractors? Makes you wonder how nice these people really are...I can envision a world controlled by these social engineers who with total power torment the non-compliant with sticks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-06-2013, 03:37 PM
 
Location: Virginia Beach
7,450 posts, read 5,815,188 times
Reputation: 2170
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
So those submitting to and advancing the gay agenda
There's nothing "gay agenda" about this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top