Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 04:12 PM

751 posts, read 1,178,732 times

Advertisements

If Duane does not want his son to date an African American, so what? No one has talked about about this woman's character or demeanor, I am sure she is not anything hot. This black guy came on CNN to say that Duane must accept it, no matter what, how is that for pushing his belief down someone's throats? One problem that I have with many blacks is that they will stand up for any person, as long as the person is Black, it does not matter how much of a scumbag the person might be. OJ Simpson, Mike Vick, Jena 6 (no one said anything about these people being a gang of thugs) heck, I have seen Black people even stand up for that Tookie Williams, the guy who started the Crips. If Duane does not want his son to date a Black woman, isnt that his right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2007, 04:19 PM

8,289 posts, read 13,564,801 times
south-to-west well I just heard the whole conversation online and partially on tv and he does sound like a racist bigot. Especially when he talks about his daughter Lyssa and the possibilty of her ever dating a black in which he would tell her "F**k you!". He used the N word 6 times and told his son he couldn't work for him because they use that word all the time and it might get overheard jeapordizing his career. It's shocking because he comes off as this so called Christian man or perhaps that's an act as well.

Old 11-01-2007, 04:19 PM

2,138 posts, read 6,320,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeache View Post
If Duane does not want his son to date an African American, so what? No one has talked about about this woman's character or demeanor, I am sure she is not anything hot. This black guy came on CNN to say that Duane must accept it, no matter what, how is that for pushing his belief down someone's throats? One problem that I have with many blacks is that they will stand up for any person, as long as the person is Black, it does not matter how much of a scumbag the person might be. OJ Simpson, Mike Vick, Jena 6 (no one said anything about these people being a gang of thugs) heck, I have seen Black people even stand up for that Tookie Williams, the guy who started the Crips. If Duane does not want his son to date a Black woman, isnt that his right?
Sure...and it's his right to refer to her as an n-word...and it's people's right not to watch his show after making such ugly comments...and it's his sponsors' right to pull their endorsements and cutting their ties from his racist arse. See how capitalism works?

Old 11-01-2007, 04:31 PM

4,426 posts, read 5,919,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPG View Post
This might be true but calling a gay person a name and calling a black person a @@@@ is not the same because of a word called history.
well if you get your morals from history.. thats fine.. but some people have common sense...

Old 11-01-2007, 05:02 PM

432 posts, read 1,879,274 times
What is so weird about this is that the show has this whole Hawaiian "yeah brah" thing going on. And then he talks like this. Public or private, that is just weird.

I saw him in person at a book signing, and my son is a fan of the show. I read the book too. My impression is that he is probably a much grittier and "real" rough person than the show says. And how real is it to go after people who jump bail, looking as flamboyant as the whole crew. I mean, how effective?

But it was a private conversation, and someone is definitely out to get him. A real shame.

Old 11-01-2007, 07:15 PM

29,391 posts, read 55,596,323 times
Post News, Sharpton Open to Meeting With 'Dog'

Reality Star Reached Out to Sharpton After His Racist Rant Went Public.

When the National Enquirer posted an audio clip of bounty hunter and reality TV star Duane "Dog" Chapman caught in a racist rant Wednesday, Chapman immediately apologized publicly and reached out to black leaders, including the Rev. Al Sharpton.

ABC News: Sharpton Open to Meeting With 'Dog'

Old 11-01-2007, 07:27 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
And how does someone with the last name Nigg deal with things? This gentleman is a principal of a HS here in Arizona------and, is White to boot.

Old 11-01-2007, 07:31 PM

969 posts, read 2,852,547 times
10 or more children with 6 or more mothers - used to be a convict - sounds like a wigger to me - was ANY thinking person fooled by his conversion from the dark side?

Old 11-01-2007, 07:47 PM

5,407 posts, read 7,794,780 times
I think it is pretty funny his own son sold the tape to the National Enquirer. Class family all around.

Old 11-01-2007, 09:55 PM

4,426 posts, read 5,919,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bily4 View Post
I think it is pretty funny his own son sold the tape to the National Enquirer. Class family all around.
what do people expect when you give trash a camera and a tv show? its bound to have jerry springer style... consequences...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies