Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2013, 08:02 AM

1,291 posts, read 2,894,912 times

Advertisements

At the pace we are moving it won't be long until America is just another 3rd world cesspool.

'Judge Jeanine' To NRA: America 'Unrecognizable'

Old 05-05-2013, 08:08 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,531,346 times
That kind of "let's get 'em all riled up" screed probably sounds smart to dummies.

Old 05-05-2013, 09:10 AM

10,190 posts, read 7,951,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
That kind of "let's get 'em all riled up" screed probably sounds smart to dummies.

Tell me one thing that she said that is not the truth. This woman is spot on. And the only "dummies" around are the ones who fail to see what is going on in this country. I know you liberals are afraid to face the truth and real facts. And she is smarter than a gaggle of liberals.

Old 05-05-2013, 09:41 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,531,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
Tell me one thing that she said that is not the truth. This woman is spot on. And the only "dummies" around are the ones who fail to see what is going on in this country. I know you liberals are afraid to face the truth and real facts. And she is smarter than a gaggle of liberals.

Got you all riled up.

She must be really smart!

Yessir! America's been going to hell in a handbasket for centuries now, according to her. And you.

Old 05-05-2013, 10:00 AM

10,190 posts, read 7,951,691 times
Quote:
Got you all riled up.

Yessir! America's been going to hell in a handbasket for centuries now, according to her. And you.

You got that out of her message huh? Hmmmmm

Old 05-05-2013, 10:10 AM

128 posts, read 93,641 times
Quote:
Got you all riled up.

Seems to me like you're the one that's riled up here.

On topic: She's on point though. She cited alot of statistical facts and no amount of kool aid can withstand facts.

Old 05-05-2013, 10:52 AM

335 posts, read 517,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
Like I said....

who is responsible?? BOTH PARTIES
1000% CORRECT - (D) & (R) oligarchs bought and paid for by the Ivy League Tribe.
Here's a video where Jeffrey Sachs, the Director of The Earth Institute at Columbia University, lays out the reality of psychopathology that is raping, looting and pillaging the USofA from the top down:

Still Report 80 Prof. Jeffrey Sachs 2 - YouTube

This guy waited for four years' for someone on wall street to start speaking ethically, morally - What a fool!

Then again, at least he's not stupid and/or insane enough to believe in the right v. left shell game, like 1/2 of the citizenry that keeps voting/consenting to it, over-and-over again!

Yeah, good luck getting the District of Criminals to do anything about prosecuting the hand(s) that feed them!

Quote:
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.~ Albert Einstein

Old 05-05-2013, 10:55 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,808,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
One thing she omitted from her speach: the Boston Bomber was denied US citizenship after a background check but was still able to buy a gun.

Old 05-05-2013, 11:05 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,716,580 times
Quote:
Indeed.

At 4:15, enough was enough. But I clicked on this thread because the title is correct....America IS unrecognizable. Unfortunately, that concept is quickly lost to a mindless gun rant.

Old 05-05-2013, 12:48 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,120,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
they are both to blame...

Who is behind minimum wages and false wage floors??? These facilitate illegal immigration...

Who is behind unions? These are nothing more than businesses and protection rackets that just cause owners to spite workers and circumvent labor laws....yet the union bosses still get their $$$$$$ at the end of the day.

Who is behind government monopolies? These prevent any kind of competition...when they is no competition there is no incentive to provide better services.

Who uses pseudo-science to push a global warming agenda?

Who imposes INSANE tax rates that force businesses to leave the state and tear the a**hole out of whole communities in the process?

Who is responsible for fair trade laws and other regulations that do nothing but create convolution and reduce transparency?? People don't understand the way regulations actually BENEFIT corporatism....

Who is responsible for the Military-Industrial Complex?? Are you saying Democrats AREN'T?? Have you looked at Obamas voting record for war appropriations during his time in Senate?? WHOA!!

......you MIGHTTTT want to look at that

Like I said....

who is responsible?? BOTH PARTIES
Most, if not all, of your counter claims are false. Both parties do have corrupt representatives, but you cannot compare the insane ideology of Neocons and Tea Party crazies to anything else. The nation has always done better under Democrat rule than Republican. Which party favored "Citizens United"? A completely ridiculous piece of legislation that further placed control of the country by corporations.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies