Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2013, 11:38 AM

6,933 posts, read 8,493,093 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
He plays his cards right he can get his own PAC like Gabby Giffords soon and watch the money pour in. Maybe Collins will try and explain to Michelle why Barrack used to frequent the gay bathhouses in Chicago??
I sense you're homophobic. And that confuses me. Because if you're homophobic ... what were you doing in the gay bathhouse when you claim Mr. Obama was there?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2013, 12:48 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,003,124 times
Southpaws just can't admit reality. Like the poor little children dear leader had circling as he tried to infringe on our 2nd amendment rights the democrats will never allow a full blown prop like Collins slide into the night. There is money to be raised by screaming about him and how if anybody doesn't agree they are bigots and the like. Funny how these same democrats loved DOMA and Obama didn't even care who was gay or not until around feb of '12 when he realized he may need some votes from the gays. Same thing with the "war on women". The sheep can't figure it out though. They are told X is evil for believing Y so it has to be true!! Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Old 05-06-2013, 12:50 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,003,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
I sense you're homophobic. And that confuses me. Because if you're homophobic ... what were you doing in the gay bathhouse when you claim Mr. Obama was there?
Like a true sheep. I said nothing homophobic, whatever the hell that even means to you twisted brain dead liberals, I simply said Collins is being used as the usual democrat prop. I guess you can't figure it all out so scream homophobe like a good member of the "mob" is told to do.

Old 05-06-2013, 12:54 PM

1,963 posts, read 1,822,697 times
Gays wouldnt flock to one party if the other didnt advocate "curing" them and/or outright discriminating against them.

Old 05-06-2013, 01:05 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,416,507 times
The celebration of perversion by the elites. What a debased country we have become.

Old 05-06-2013, 01:13 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,416,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
Nothing has been lost, except your perception skills.
Lol good one last I checked even with all of the media advocacy gay marriage is banned in 31 states. Polls have it about 50/50 in support. With support coming from silly young people spoon fed a healthy dose of liberalism at schools. Give them time they'll grow up and come around.

Old 05-06-2013, 01:17 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,700,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
I know, isn't it hilarious? Why don't they just shut up already if they can't stand the gays? 99% of the threads on this forum about gays are started by straights whining yet again about gays. What's the point?
I wouldn't have known anything about this event if the OP hadn't posted it.

I'm starting to think that some large number of these posters are beards.

Old 05-07-2013, 08:09 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,345,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Obama already won the election. He doesn't need a distraction.

Sure. What's really great is that you guys have lost the Gay debate. What's even greater is that you're gonna keep losing it.

Meh...you must like all the drama. After all, you're choosing not to ignore it.
How naive. He still needs to distract people so he can get what he wants done with his agenda. He also needs distraction to have a chance of achieving gains in Congress when the midterms come around.

Old 05-07-2013, 08:27 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,694,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Democratic hypocracy: What you do in the bedroom should stay in the bedroom, unless of course you're gay, then the whole world should know about it..
And celebrate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Obama already won the election. He doesn't need a distraction.

Sure. What's really great is that you guys have lost the Gay debate. What's even greater is that you're gonna keep losing it.

Meh...you must like all the drama. After all, you're choosing not to ignore it.
The debate of right and wrong is never lost. Right is right, truth is truth and wrong can never be right no matter what anyone calls it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torpedos View Post
and yet, fallen soldiers don't even get a phone call from their leader. they get a silly letter that is already printed with his signature. what a pathetic leader
Quite a contrast, isn't it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/01/us...anted=all&_r=0

Obama: "You know, one of the extraordinary measures of progress that we’ve seen in this country has been the recognition that the LGBT community deserves full equality, not just partial equality, not just tolerance but a recognition that they’re fully a part of the American family."

I totally agree with Obama on this issue.
That's just his opinion. A large portion of the country doesn't feel that way and what he says on this and a lot of other issues doesn't count with them. He always says what people want to hear because there's something in it for him.

Last edited by CaseyB; 05-07-2013 at 08:40 AM.. Reason: response to deletion

Old 05-08-2013, 08:34 AM

7,605 posts, read 4,844,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
That's just his opinion. A large portion of the country doesn't feel that way and what he says on this and a lot of other issues doesn't count with them. He always says what people want to hear because there's something in it for him.
Clearly its his opinion, but its not just his opinion. Its the opinion of the President of the United States. Obviously none of us know if he means it or just said it for other unknown reasons. However the statement does succinctly define the issue.

"...the LGBT community deserves full equality, not just partial equality, not just tolerance but a recognition that they’re fully a part of the American family"

Gotta love it.

I know a lot of people who totally agree with the statement. The trends would indicate that more and more people would agree with the statement.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies