Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2013, 07:18 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,981,679 times

Advertisements

OP... even if she was indeed on the pill, and unless you plan on getting serious with someone... if you're going to have sex... ALWAYS live by this rule... "NO GLOVE? NO LOVE!"

Old 05-08-2013, 07:19 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,237,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smalltowngirl25 View Post
You should have kept it in your pants or at least worn protection. Now a pregnant woman and her unborn child are suffering the consequences. She has a right to do what's right for her. You can't make promises you won't be able to keep. Think next time that your actions have consequences.
Aspirins work wonders.

Santorum Backer Friess Suggests "Aspirin Between Their Knees" As Contraception - YouTube

Old 05-08-2013, 07:23 AM

1,000 posts, read 1,126,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutnfancy View Post
Sounds like you are a man hater. He should have known? Last time I knew it takes two baby. I think to put the blame fully on the man shows you for some feminazi. She is just as much at fault as he is, and to put the blame on one over the other is at min. very mature at best.
they are both to blame. Both should have known better OR use contraception.

Old 05-08-2013, 07:25 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,104,274 times
Too bad you didn't keep it zipped. And why the hell would anyone want advice from a bunch of political forum wonks?

Be a man, make your own decision.

Old 05-08-2013, 07:26 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,271,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
Nerve cells develop at week 5. Think fast.
As was stated, developing doesn't equal ability to feel pain.

Old 05-08-2013, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
Give us the chronology, please.

You met her, what day?

You banged her, what day?

She took a pregnancy test, what day?

Because something is telling me the math might be a little too convenient, and she might be taking you for a ride--as in, maybe she's further than 4 weeks along and it's not your kid.

But even if it is, there's nothing you can do about it. It's her choice.
Yes, all women are whores and will lie.
Nothing like this is in evidence, yet it's where you went.

She's getting an abortion so it doesn't matter, does it?

Old 05-08-2013, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPeter View Post
I met a girl online last month. We hit it off and had sex. I saw her a couple other times, but today she just informed me she's pregnant and since we don't know each other too much, she's getting an abortion. I don't like the idea at all, but I don't know if I'm ready to take on that responsibility. Since its less than 4 weeks that means what's inside her can't feel pain, right? What should I do? Need help.
It doesn't matter.
It's not your choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddma View Post
Run adoption by her. Plenty of infertile people would be more than glad to take the baby. An abortion isn't the only choice for an unplanned pregnancy
So you're suggesting that she be an incubator for others?
With all of the possible medical problems and costs?
That's rather insulting, don't you think?

Old 05-08-2013, 08:59 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,853,687 times
Like my mama always told me - it's preferable to be REAL PARTICULAR about who you sleep with. If you are, you can generally avoid situations like this one.

You're outta luck. Abortion is legal. Your unborn child is going to be ripped up and sucked down a drain, and you are partially responsible for this. Use better sense next time and don't have sex with someone you're not prepared to be a parent with, if you want to avoid this sort of situation in the future.

By the way, how would you feel if she came to you and told you that she was going to have the baby, give it your last name, and hit you up for child support for the next 18 years? But she had no intention of actually having much of a relationship with you because she's moving on. ?

Old 05-08-2013, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
This had to be a fake thread.
I'm almost certain it is.

Old 05-08-2013, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JrzDefector View Post
Yeah, I know two women who flatlined during the birthing process - one of them didn't make it.

And given that I have a high genetic risk for diabetes later in life, I'm very worried about a pregnancy triggering it early.
Just so you know, if it makes you feel any better about things, I had gestational diabetes with two of my four pregnancies, and was told that I almost certainly would develop diabetes pretty soon - and may not even shake it after the last pregnancy, but I'm fifty one now and no signs of diabetes. Both pregnancies were high risk but both babies were born in perfect health and I recovered quickly.

Good luck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies