Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-08-2013, 05:54 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,927,795 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioRules View Post
Women from other countries are warm, agreeable, sweet, smart, funny, pleasant.

American women are like diesel-fired tarantulas, most of whom could pass as Rin Tin Tin's littermates.

American women. Always talking about how awful men are. Always claiming how men are keeping them down and opressing them. They are always bitching about what men do. If they get mad they call-in some bogus domestic violence charge or other such nonsense. When American women do marry, they end filing for divorce and taking the kids to Oregon. Dad gets to see them one week a year but still has to pay to raise them or he goes to jail. And once every couple years he has to go before a judge and is ordered to pay more.

It's rather simple really. Americn women are a vengeful lot. Foreign women are lovely.
Eh, I think your post has a lot of generalizations and stereotyping in it, tinged with personal grudges.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2013, 05:56 AM

4,490 posts, read 4,981,246 times
Each page of this thread is either vile or comical. Can't decide which one yet .
To each is own.

Old 05-08-2013, 05:58 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,520,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioRules View Post
Women from other countries are warm, agreeable, sweet, smart, funny, pleasant.

American women are like diesel-fired tarantulas, most of whom could pass as Rin Tin Tin's littermates.

American women. Always talking about how awful men are. Always claiming how men are keeping them down and opressing them. They are always bitching about what men do. If they get mad they call-in some bogus domestic violence charge or other such nonsense. When American women do marry, they end filing for divorce and taking the kids to Oregon. Dad gets to see them one week a year but still has to pay to raise them or he goes to jail. And once every couple years he has to go before a judge and is ordered to pay more.

It's rather simple really. Americn women are a vengeful lot. Foreign women are lovely.
Sounds like the rantings of a lonely old man.

Old 05-08-2013, 06:11 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,927,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Sounds like the rantings of a lonely old man.
I second that. Can't tell me the tens of millions of American women above 18 are all what he describes

Old 05-08-2013, 06:23 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,623,058 times
I have a longtime friend who did the overseas bride thing. He wanted an Asian gal, and got one. From the PI. He was under the impression that ALL Asian women are raised with an ingrained deference to men.

I lived in the PI for four and a half years. I told him he was nuts, and needed to truly experience Filipono culture, firsthand. Filipino women are far from deferential to the man, in a relationship. Theirs is a MATRIARCHAL society. Filipino women can be quite demanding, overbearing, and flat bossy, it's just the way tbeir culture is. Tbere is no right or wrong in it, it's just teir way.

At any rate, despite my warnings and experience, he brought his lady, and her three daughters over, and took two torpedoes, amid ships, to life as he knew. And expected. Quite sad. He's sticking it out, gotta give him chips for having sand, thataway. I never said I told you so. His wife did try to lay down law with me ...once...about the "new" parameters, of he and I's friendship, which went over like a mountain of sand, with me. This ain't Manila, we ain't on Luzon, and she ain't Imelda Marcos. Needless to say, my buddy and I don't see each other much anymore. It sucks.

Old 05-08-2013, 06:33 AM

1,000 posts, read 1,126,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
I personally am not attracted to a skinny woman..how the hell is a little skinny woman gonna saddle her own horse?help get a boat back on the trailer?run a garden tiller?

I personally do not want an "obedient" woman..I want one that speaks her mind and helps me make decisions.."hey baby,does this truck make my ass look fat?"

Raising kids is a messy job..they are savages..as long as cheeseburgers are not ground into my new carpet I can give a pass on a lot of that
best post of the whole thread. You, sir, have won the internet today!

Old 05-08-2013, 06:43 AM

3,038 posts, read 2,513,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Eh, I think your post has a lot of generalizations and stereotyping in it, tinged with personal grudges.
Sure, there is some stereotyping and exaggerating in there. But stereotypes are often based in truth.

No personal grudges though. I've had good relationships with plenty of American women.

Just telling you what I see. American women are vengeful. Look at how single American women under the age of 45 act. You'll see what I mean.

Old 05-08-2013, 06:48 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,623,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MauriceP View Post
I agree. That was a good one. I am totally onboard. My lady and I have a policy of mutual respect as well. First time experience for me. Lol, finally found something worth keeping.

Old 05-08-2013, 06:59 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,078,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MauriceP View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
I agree. That was a good one. I am totally onboard. My lady and I have a policy of mutual respect as well. First time experience for me. Lol, finally found something worth keeping.
TY..I can't take the credit..it goes to my mama for beating some sense into me..well..not a LOT of sense.

Old 05-08-2013, 07:05 AM

8,091 posts, read 5,909,991 times

That's why....

I'm telling you.....old, rich white dudes are onto something.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies